It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says it may test hydrogen bomb in Pacific

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Particle beam weapons have been used in expirements since 1989 and we most likely have them available. In space and on land.

And we have dropped plenty of small nukes. See the info you don't have already?

Why do we have to occupy. We can destroy their military infrastructure. Threat gone.

After more than two decades of research, the United States is on the verge of deploying a new generation of weapons that discharge beams of energy, such as the Airborne Laser and the Active Denial System, as well as the Tactical High Energy Laser, or THEL.

www.nbcnews.com...

From 2006

And bunker busters

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, it's almost time to nuke N Korea.

China's decision to get on board and close their banking to NK is a huge go ahead signal that they will work to get fat boy off of his nuclear diet. If he launches a live nuke thinking it will push people to the blackmail table, then an overwhelming response will follow. I doubt a single artillery piece will shoot a shell at SK because they will be manned by shadows etched in concrete and rock nearby.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I don't believe in the rapture. That's why I don't want nuclear war and witness the planet's destruction and millions dying. Trump doesn't care by his actions of escalation of language and dares with a serial killer.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

China's decision to get on board and close their banking to NK is a huge go ahead signal that they will work to get fat boy off of his nuclear diet. If he launches a live nuke thinking it will push people to the blackmail table, then an overwhelming response will follow. I doubt a single artillery piece will shoot a shell at SK because they will be manned by shadows etched in concrete and rock nearby.

And you don't find it the least bit hypocritical to say it's ok for us to nuke them, but not ok for them to nuke us?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

And you don't find it the least bit hypocritical to say it's ok for us to nuke them, but not ok for them to nuke us?

Nope, they are the ones threatening to nuke the US and its allies. It is either nuke or get nuked. We should have nuked them back in the 50's, the outcome will be the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

After more than two decades of research, the United States is on the verge of deploying a new generation of weapons that discharge beams of energy, such as the Airborne Laser and the Active Denial System, as well as the Tactical High Energy Laser, or THEL.

Lest we shan't forget the NIF laser:

The National Ignition Facility, or NIF, is a large laser-based inertial confinement fusion (ICF) research device, located at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, California. NIF uses lasers to heat and compress a small amount of hydrogen fuel to the point where nuclear fusion reactions take place. NIF's mission is to achieve fusion ignition with high energy gain, and to support nuclear weapon maintenance and design by studying the behavior of matter under the conditions found within nuclear weapons. NIF is the largest and most energetic ICF device built to date, and the largest laser in the world.

National Ignition Facility

One of meh besties works for NIST and has had the privilege of visiting the National Ignition Facility (funding for research & development by NIST).

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Exactly. My point is unless your a commander with strategic planning, you have no idea.

The media does not know what the US military has. Heck even many of the commanders don't.

That's how they keep secrets.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Then move on. I'm very angry at Trump and trumpettes for endangering my grandchildren. I don't care what you do or don't understand.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Evangelicals are advising the WH. They believe the Rapture is imminent. Like this weekend. Trump and his regime believe they will not have to endure the wrath of a nuclear war they provoked. They don't care.

I don`t know what to make of your post? is this your opinion or do you have a source to this about the Evangelicals?

Also are you saying the WH will provoke a nuclear war this weekend because they don`t care?

Are you kidding me? Seriously, it's the biggest talk ever right now with all the 'head honchos' in the Church (not including Catholics).

Jonathan Cahn, Perry Stone, Chuck Missler, the list goes on and on.

The Evangelicals are certain the Rapture is coming - and soon.

I can see why MOMof3 might believe as he/she does, but on the other hand we're told we're to work through to the very end so I doubt the reason the President isn't actively pushing red buttons is because of the Resurrection.

peace

edit on 0446Friday201713 by silo13 because: html

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Right, if they test one more defensive weapon, we'll "need" to obliterate their whole country.

As if American people need one more demonization of lil Korea in order to justify that.

Do you understand the difference between saying "we should take out their nuclear capability" and claiming what you are claiming that I wrote "we need to obliterate their whole country"?...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Then move on. I'm very angry at Trump and trumpettes for endangering my grandchildren. I don't care what you do or don't understand.

It seems obvious you don't understand... Trump supporters, not even President Trump are puting a gun to the head of little Kim and forcing him to do these things...

Perhaps you should blame Obama and the left in general for not doing something sooner when there was less chance of the crazy NK leader using nuclear bombs...

Are you even aware that Kim ordered the murder of his own uncle, and other people for not doing his will and for questioning his decisions?...

If that crazy idiot is capable of killing members of his own family, and doesn't care that his own people are starving, and oppressed... what do you think he is willing to do about total strangers that don't kowtow to his every whim?...

edit on 22-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Obama is not the president tweeting threats to a serial killer.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Nope, they are the ones threatening to nuke the US and its allies. It is either nuke or get nuked. We should have nuked them back in the 50's, the outcome will be the same.

If we nuke NK, even in retaliation, then Russia and China will nuke us. So morality aside, it's not practical. And if you say to hell with it, lets trade nukes anyways... do you really think that devestation is worth it for North Korea of all places? Pragmatically it makes no sense.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Evangelicals are advising the WH. They believe the Rapture is imminent. Like this weekend. Trump and his regime believe they will not have to endure the wrath of a nuclear war they provoked. They don't care.

I'm waiting for links that show evenagelicals advising the White House, or proof that Trump and his "regime" (interesting choice of words) don't think they have to "endure the wrath of nuclear war" etc etc. If it's your opinion, fine. We all have one. Just don't post it as fact.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Do you understand the difference between saying "we should take out their nuclear capability" and claiming what you are claiming that I wrote "we need to obliterate their whole country"?...

US always uses false pretense to justify invasion, destruction and subjugation. Its right there in the three euphemisms, Intervention, Regime Change and Democracy. The same lies were used on Iraq, Libya and Syria, to name but three.

Where does it say Korea isn't justified in defending themselves just like we claim we are doing? After all, we actually occupy half their peninsula, not the other way round. We actually embargo, blockade and sanction their economy, not the other way round.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The news we get out of NK is conflicting at best,more of MSM BS,for all we know Kim may have the ability to destroy a garbage truck,makes you wonder what the real truth is

What we do know, is that nukes aside, NK has enough artillery pointed at SK to level all of Seoul and everything else along the northern border. That's 25 million people. That's the price of admission to a shooting war with North Korea: 25 million innocents before we can do anything. Then North Korea itself has a population of 25 million who are brainwashed, with 6.5 million of those who are in their military and will go down shooting. The terrain itself is heavily fortified, and difficult to move in. It would be a long and bloody process to win such a war.

Even if we did win, and that's a big if, North Korea has little infrastructure, no economy, and a population that doesn't have any competitive job skills. Governing it and making it self sustaining would cost trillions out of our own economy.

It is my understanding that only a few of the NK guns have the capability of hitting Seoul. And, SK has the capability to take out those artillery pieces within minutes.

Do you have a good source for your information?
edit on 22-9-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Aazadan

Particle beam weapons have been used in expirements since 1989 and we most likely have them available. In space and on land.

And we have dropped plenty of small nukes. See the info you don't have already?

Why do we have to occupy. We can destroy their military infrastructure. Threat gone.

www.nbcnews.com...

From 2006

And bunker busters

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I'm with you there. Everybody is talking nuclear but it is a huge unknown what weapons the USA can and would deploy. Just to speculate, what if we had the capability to deploy a focused beam on the various missile sites and fry all of their electronics? Or, launch silent and swift "Rods from god" on each site? Or, who knows?

In any event the hit would be over in the blink of an eye, no danger to China or Russia and Kim could not launch. If he did hide one or two missiles they could be easily downed.

Remember, we didn't know about most of our advanced systems until their use.

And that's one reason we are $20 Trillon in debt.
edit on 22-9-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Posted earlier here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

<< 1  2   >>

join