It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world... Again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
So again the world is going to end. I was planning a long rant about the stupidity of people and the disgusting people who take advantage of the weak minded. But instead i will say this.

End of the world Saturday? I'll be on sunday to let you know how it went.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Just want to point out the very next post on the new section... See above.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Just want to point out the very next post on the new section... See above.

So maybe add your rant to the existing post?

Did we really need a new thread?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
lol this came up like 6 months ago.... ish

Nod to ye silly religious chaps

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I'll be on sunday to let you know how it went.

You mean.........you're going to make another really bitchen thread?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The world ends every day for tens of thousands of people. Technically, it ends for everyone every moment. Every moment ends, never to occur again.

Theres a moment, there it goes...

the end

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think someone in another thread nailed it quite well. So many people are miserable and hopeless in their day to day lives, they sort of hope a "Doomsday" actually will come.
I also think way too many romanticize the "Mad Max" or "The Road" scenarios. There's a reason "The Walking Dead" is so popular.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I was hoping to come across a free end of the world carwash or BBQ somewhere. I ardy axed my neighbors , but none of them are going. Their all tied up and can't come.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No one is paying attention.

No matter what, the world will not end on Saturday. To think that it will is entirely missing the point of what is actually being said about it.

Even if the most dire predictions about it do actually turn out to be true, the world still won't end on Saturday, and a lot of people will still wake up here on earth on Sunday.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh no, I ran up all my credit cards on strippers thinking it's over!! It better be over or I'm screwed!!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When the election was going on, I supported the "Giant Meteor 2017:Just end it" campaign. So, yes, I concur.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Isn't it already the 23rd in parts of the world? Doomsdayer seem to gladly look over this fact as the doomsday just happens in the US for them.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To be quite honest, I am starting to get a little bit fed up with being beaten around the head with an empty whisky bottle in my shed the morning of each time the world is supposed to end.

I think that Mrs Lags is going to eventually cop on to this malarky!

Right, time for me to shoot off and buy a decent bottle of Glendronach 18 to glug down tonight before everything goes out with a "pop"...

Adieu mes amis....

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I imagine if "the rapture" happens we would have ample proof of it.

Thousands to millions of missing persons would create a lot of chaos.

I will see you all Sunday, assuming you are still here.

I know I'm not going to be "raptured."

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Oh no, I ran up all my credit cards on strippers thinking it's over!! It better be over or I'm screwed!!

Well at least you are getting something out of those strippers.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

With a little luck their will be a zombie apocalypse. And all the worlds crooked government officials get their noses bit off

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I tried to get tickets to this but it was sold out.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The ironic part is that a post-apocalyptic society would actually suck majorly. No power grid, no internet, no refrigeration or hygiene, no way to extract fuels other than wood and some coal, fights over hunting/fishing grounds, no penicillin or most modern medicines, a return to primitive healthcare that consists of amputations and deaths from minor infections, no pest control, no manufacturing hubs to produce the replacement parts for any of our current equipment, etc. So many people are dependent on modern medicines & scheduled healthcare treatments, yet seemingly think those things would still be available if they survived a real doomsday scenario.

Whether people want to admit it or not, modern civilization is amazing. But as long as people take the good things for granted and instead focus on the negative things, they'll always be miserable.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Wait!
I'm not to much up on my prophecies...
But isn't the Rapture only taking 144,000 souls.
Or am I confused with a religion that believes only twelve dozen thousand souls will be saved in total?

It's so many prophetic occurrences - how can one keep up with plans for the future?
With the world ending almost monthly, maybe it's a moon phase thing.

ganjoa

edit on 22-9-2017 by ganjoa because: speeling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join