It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU WATCH- ATS-ers Down Under 9/21 And On

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

What?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ
That gold that the Annunaki mined on Earth and transported to Nibiru in rocket ships. Of course.

It's all written down in those Sumerian texts.

edit on 9/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We've been waiting since 1993 or there abouts for this to show up.

Where is it?

Wait....where is that one guy on here that shows up in these threads and shows us a bunch of cloud pictures as "proof"?

Must be out sick.

Well, keep clinging to "Your" physics. Next time you trip and fall onto the hard pavement, just keep telling yourself that it didn't really happen or hurt because it's not "Your" physics.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Another case of Premature Raptulation.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wait. So we are going to be wiped out by an army of oversized c3-po wanna-be aliens.....cheers phage,I get it now.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: prevenge

What if on the morrow..
The gold collected...

Was used to. Create the next level bodies of Christhood...

I stand corrected.

The stupid...it no longer HURTS; it KILLS.
edit on 22-9-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

The point I'm trying to make is that even if your noobiru had the lowest albedo possible, it would still be visible when nearby.

How do you think these planets are spotted in the first place??

link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Actually I think they are suppose to be more like bird-men type of deal....

And like all really bad sci-fi stories: they've come to Earth for some sort of resource (Gold, Water......burgers....something).

Which is completely hilarious since everything here on Earth can be found in even more amounts out there in the universe.

And anyone with the technology to move whole worlds around?.......damn, you'd think they'd figured out how to manipulate any matter into exactly what they want by now.

See a iron and nickle rich asteroid? ZAP! Now it's water! or maybe a pizza.

Seriously though: any intelligent beings with that type of tech have no need to bother with this little lump of rock we live on.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

No. It's better than that.
They used genetic engineering to create slaves (us). The slaves mined the gold which was taken to Nibiru on rocket ships. Rocket ships.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

That's right, I forgot about the slave thing....

Because we all know that capturing humans and forcing them into slave labor is much more efficient than to have robotics or hell, some sort of gray goo (nano tech).

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Personally, I'd be more afraid of a gamma ray burst.

Gamma Ray Burst

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yup.

If you're going to get smote, that's the way to be smitten.

Just *poof*.

edit on 9/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

No. It's better than that.
They used genetic engineering to create slaves (us). The slaves mined the gold which was taken to Nibiru on rocket ships. Rocket ships.

If you changed Avatar....and had the Human miners and explorers simply genticlly modifying the local big blue humaniods to better control them instead of killing them all .....well we would see a better business model....because if things are about strictly business then of course it makes sense if you have a compatable terrestrial lifeform to use genetic manipulation to build a work force instead of having your group doing the grunt-work....right now sending a geneticist with supplies to another planet which has such a lifeform would allow us to harvest the planets resources without ever going there ourselves....kinda like take-out food....lol....just modify the lifeform into a worker and have it harvest resources and then build ships to transport things back to your home world.....lol.....on;y a very few of you would ever have to leave and you could easily have drones going about the universe doing just as I say without anyone ever having to go off-planet.....lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If there were a "rogue" planet about to collide with us on September 23rd (today), it would have been visible to the naked eye months ago as it approached. Today is the 23rd; go look up. See it? "No?" DURR, wonder why?
edit on 23-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I just saw it North East Atlantic Seaboard. I have a lot of stuff to do today but let's just get drunk instead the wife is at the in-laws.

:

edit on 23-9-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: Turned that frown upside down stupid mobile phone

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The Hollow Men, T.S. Eliot

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
are we are all died yet?

second line.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
are we are all died yet?

second line.

Nope...the predictor moved his goal posts and said that instead it was October that the beginning of the end of the world would happen....guess the planet decided to no show again. Silly Nibiru....always playing tricks on us.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You rascal, you stole my phrase, I was just fixin to post that.

Buck

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

edit on 23-9-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: Sorry was trying to edit the other post please delete

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join