It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU WATCH- ATS-ers Down Under 9/21 And On

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Put this in another thread too. For everyones rapture party this weekend( see ya on the 24th) May I suggest this fantastic show from HBO? The Leftovers. 2% of the world disappears in an instant. Show takes place 3 years later

edit on 22-9-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What? No.

"It is remarkable that even after many decades of studying the sky, we still do not have a complete inventory of the sun's nearest neighbors," Michael Werner, the project scientist for Spitzer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., said in a statement.

Dubbed WISE J085510.83-071442.5, our newfound neighbor is now the record-holder for the coldest brown dwarf, with a temperature between minus 54 and 9 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 48 to minus 13 degrees Celsius), Luhman and colleagues say. The previous record holders were more tepid, chilling only to room temperature.
Last year, Luhman used WISE data to reveal a pair of warmer brown dwarfs with a possible exoplanet 6.5 light years away. At such a close distance, that system, dubbed WISE J104915.57-531906, is the third nearest to the sun. The two closer systems are Barnard's star, a red dwarf 6 light-years away that was first seen in 1916, and Alpha Centauri, whose two main stars form a binary pair about 4.4 light-years away.

www.space.com...

If there was something as massive as a brown dwarf in our own solar system it would have been discovered by now.

Yes. Which means it has to be pretty fast not to miss the party tomorrow...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

maybe it's transparent???

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Even if "Nibiru" was a dark star, an object of it's supposed size would have an effect on the orbits of other planetary bodies in our solar system, but that's not the case. All of the inner planets have very stable orbits and none of the outer planets have shown any deviations either.

Yes...that and if it were anywhere near us, we would see it, "dark star" or not.

But you are correct about the orbits. People should think of it the way they think about the hypothesized "Planet 9"...and , no -- I am NOT saying that Nibiru is Planet 9 or vice-versa, but bear with me and I'll explain what I mean...

The reason scientists think it is likely that Planet 9 exists way out in the outer reaches of the solar system feel this way because of the way "something" (hypothetically Planet 9") seems to be effecting the orbits of many Kuiper belt objects also out there in the pouter reaches. That is, they noticed that many of these Kuiper belt objects have elliptical orbits that are skewed to one side of the sun.

If this is the case, then it seems likely that if there was a planet (such as Nibiru) in the inner solar system, it would have an equally noticeable effect on planets in the inner solar system. However, that effect has not been seen, hence there is almost certainly no such object as Nibiru in the inner solar system.

edit on 22/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I had no idea
K we need to talk over the PM

I'm not worried about Nibiru ending the World tomorrow, but I do find it kinda freaky that not only science but "proficiency" seem to be telling us that the World as we know it is going to change in a profound way in the near future.

All this effort for fear towards Nibiru is the distraction. It's as if
we purposely look for other things to fear when God is more than enough.
From my POV

Jesus told to fear only God

edit on Rpm92217v44201700000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

What if that object was pitch black?

Then wouldnt you see it during the day?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

But it doesn't come through the inner solar system. It's another planet within the solar system, outside the orbit of Pluto.
edit on 9/22/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If SITCHIN'S stuff is accurate they adjusted linear flight in the Asteroid belt ,first.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Of course they did. So now we have an invisible planet, that comes around every few thousand years, without a single gravitational disturbance or any kind of signature, until it gets to Earth, where it magically causes the extinction of some life, while leaving other life alone, and then leaves again, without a trace.

Yep. Sounds perfectly logical to me.
edit on 9/22/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: randyvs

It's scientific fact that any object the size of noobiru that's set to hit the earth tomorrow would be clearly visible in the sky.

It's not.

Nah, in this case, it's supposed to hit Jupiter. Even so, it would still be visible one would think.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: grindhouzer

What if that object was pitch black?

Then wouldnt you see it during the day?

This is the Moon during the day

The Moon is "White"
we only see the part of it that is "Illuminated" by the Sun.

How light interacts with objects determines what we see. Light rays that come from a source such as the sun reflect off items and enter our eye. Chandrasekhar explains: "When the energy is taken up by the object, it's called absorption, and when" the energy "is bounced back by" the object, "it's called reflection." Objects are selective about which colors they will absorb or reflect. "A black object is black because it's absorbing all the light; it's not reflecting any color," Chandrasekhar says. White objects reflect all color.

So just becuase you "CANT SEE IT"
Doesnt mean "ITS NOT THERE"

edit on 22-9-2017 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2017 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Serious question: have you paid your rent/utility bills, etc? Or do you know in your heart of hearts that this "prophecy" is utter codswallop? And if so, why did you post this at all?

Serious question: Why would you assume that if someone believed a prophecy might be true that they would automatically have to drop everything in their life and relocate to the top of some hill to wait for the end to come?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I had no idea
K we need to talk over the PM

I'm not worried about Nibiru ending the World tomorrow, but I do find it kinda freaky that not only science but "proficiency" seem to be telling us that the World as we know it is going to change in a profound way in the near future.

All this effort for fear towards Nibiru is the distraction. It's as if
we purposely look for other things to fear when God is more than enough.
From my POV

Jesus told to fear only God

Wow...well it would definitely be cool to talk in a PM.....there were a few other things you said about your daughter's b-day that had synchronicity with my own life and it would be interesting to know more about that.

I've never really been particularly "Religious"...in a formal way....I pretty much think that somewhere between Scared Geometry, old religious texts, ancient aliens, fossils, un- explainable monuments, lol...to name a few , is the truth. I will tell you however since my sweetheart died I have kept religious candles burning around his picture and ashes, and I absolutely feel COMPELLED to keep them going. He told me that "getting things right with God" was important and I believe him !!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DJW001

Serious question: have you paid your rent/utility bills, etc? Or do you know in your heart of hearts that this "prophecy" is utter codswallop? And if so, why did you post this at all?

Serious question: Why would you assume that if someone believed a prophecy might be true that they would automatically have to drop everything in their life and relocate to the top of some hill to wait for the end to come?

Yeeeah.

What they said.

Plus I put this thread here to see if anyone sees it in the sky down under this weekend.
Not for you to come bash people talking about it on one of the only places on the internet where people can talk about it seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm in nz and can't see anything, where am I meant to be looking. I did have a dream the other day of a barely visible but very hot planet appearing in the nite sky,not many dreams rattle me but this one still is.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Talk about what seriously? A planet/planetary system/brown dwarf that has no gravitational effect on anything else in the solar system, and can't be seen with the naked eye/or from anywhere but the South Pole, but can wipe out life on earth periodically?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'll be plain.

Do I think Nibiru exists? If it does, it's doing a good job of hiding or it has a much longer orbit than people think, meaning it's nowhere near our system at the moment. That does not mean there isn't some stranger out there on a very long orbit that doesn't come through and wreak havoc on some very long interval, but if there is, it's not here yet.

Of course, as I believe God exists, He can always pull the rabbit out of His hat so to speak which means Nibiru could magically turn up tomorrow, but I think that unlikely. I think God works within the bounds of the natural laws He set down from the start for the most part saving the big miracles for the rarest of occasions. It's up to us to read the signs of the times.

I think if Nibiru was meant to be a part of these times, then we'd see it. Simple as that which means either this isn't the time or that Nibiru isn't part of these times. One thing or the other.

Or that God really will pull the rabbit out of His hat ...
edit on 22-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Watch the Movie 2012.....three times at least......then reverse the last 2 digits of the title....and you get the EXACT REALITY HUMANITY IS AND WILL BE FACING IN ...........2021.......likely Sept.2021.

I get my focus from David Hamels stated date of arrival.

Jesus...
It's never gonna end

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join