It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow she overreact much? You'd htink it shat on her plate. Either way, my instinct is to pet him. He looks well behaved.
edit on 9/22/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

(post by CulturalResilience removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
This seems to be the new American psyche.

I can't tell you how many times I hear people say, "I don't care about anyone else, this is what I want, think, or have to say!"

It curdles my stomach every time I hear it.

What I don't understand is why if they don't care about anyone else, why it is that anyone should care about what they think, say or want.

This saddens me and I hope that this selfish outbreak of hers becomes a teaching lesson for her.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Why do you have to bring race and gender into it? I could post tons of videos of white guys having tantrums in public places over stupid stuff.

I agree, it has nothing to do with race. Her display is a product of hereditary and environment. Most likely the culture that she was raised in ( without reference to race) pretty well created a self entitled "me" personality without a sense of self. But, don't take that at pure face value. Her personality is her brain's defense program for dealing with deep feelings of inadequacy, poor self-esteem and feelings of failure.

Classic product of this type of upbringing. Very sad and normally irreversible.
edit on 22-9-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Maybe some people are learning it they whine enough then some of the public will give in. Not working with me though. I'd say she should find another place to eat.
edit on 9/22/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The woman gave that dog PTSD.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Some one should have given her a Snickers bar.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
She goes ballistic over something that is not only ethical but legal and then calls them racist? Priceless. Petulant, entitled asshat.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
SNIP.

I don't know where you live or what kind of lifestyle you have, but the woman in the video is not typical of any African American female that I know, work with, or is related to me.

The only time I see an African American females act that way is on TV or on the videos posted on the internet, but I do understand why you think this is typical behavior for Africa American females. Know that you are buying into a lie and perpetuating a falsehood.

I have seen this same behavior portrayed by women of every other race and culture. I find it interesting that most people recognize the lie when it comes with a White, Asian, or Hispanic face, but are so willing to embrace this as true when it comes with a Black face. I think that it is very telling.
edit on 9/22/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: Remove quoted content

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

There wasn't any reason to.

It really is enough to know that this was an incredibly rude, not to mention ignorant, individual. Matters not that it was a woman, either, really.

Just a rude, ignorant person.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Should be forced to wear this Tshirt:

...as a public service warning.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Why do you have to bring race and gender into it? I could post tons of videos of white guys having tantrums in public places over stupid stuff.

While I agree we need to keep the race and gender out of the arguments, I still feel a little oddment when I think about it all.
When my son returned from Nam his buddy who lived in the south invited him home. As they traveled they stopped in at a place where my Sons black buddy who had saved his life more than once was told, we don't serve your kind. well they got into a fist fight but they lost really because the law did not back them up.

The knowledge that not long back a person with the wrong color was considered to dirty to eat with others or even share a restroom. Seems no matter what skin you are in someone will think you are not as good or clean as they are.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This behaviour typifies what we have come to expect from African American females, and feeds the stereotypical way in which they are viewed. It's just a shame that there was not a serving or veteran female nearby to give this ugly individual the lesson that is clearly needed and deserved.

I don't know where you live or what kind of lifestyle you have, but the woman in the video is not typical of any African American female that I know, work with, or is related to me.

The only time I see an African American females act that way is on TV or on the videos posted on the internet, but I do understand why you think this is typical behavior for Africa American females. Know that you are buying into a lie and perpetuating a falsehood.

I have seen this same behavior portrayed by women of every other race and culture. I find it interesting that most people recognize the lie when it comes with a White, Asian, or Hispanic face, but are so willing to embrace this as true when it comes with a Black face. I think that it is very telling.

I did not say it was typical. I said it was becoming increasingly common and that was leading to this behaviour being perceived as typical. Please do me the courtesy of making sure you have fully understood my comment before replying to me in the future.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Poor dog, the woman screaming probably scare the hell out of him, she should have been putt on a leash and a Muzzle put over her mouth to avoid her from biting the dog.

We may be humans but still are part of the animal species, she is a good example of what happen when animals are not trained properly to be social.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I can only reiterate that I said the behaviour was beginning to be perceived as typical due to the increasing incidences of it.

I have to repeat the only place I see this behavior is on TV and on the internet. I have never seen this in my daily life, so I find it untrue.

I will admit that I am seeing an increasing number of these kind of posts and videos here on ATS, which shows that ATS is keeping up with this kind of trending, and may be helping to paint the picture that there are increasing incidences of it.

Which doesn't say anything flattering about ATS, but the propaganda is growing thick and very much changing the atmosphere around here.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What you say about the media doing it's part to feed the narrative is undeniable. It does so directly and in the form of a negative feed back loop.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I feel she should’ve talked to the manager about her concerns, asked for a refund and quietly left.

One of the things that really bothers me is that I feel she was trying to instigate a physical altercation. I understand some people talk with their hands and feel the need to be in close proximity of the persons they are speaking to. However, I feel mannerisms & body language, like hers, too close to another person can escalate situations into a physical altercation, regardless if that was one of her intents. I’m a bit jaded because with the environment I used to be in, people purposely moved their arms similar to hers to suddenly turn it into assault.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have to get one that keeps me cool around people yelling by separation technique.
I'm attracted to fighting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join