It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea may test hydrogen bomb in Pacific Ocean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ABC news

www.abc.net.au...

North Korea's Foreign Minister says his regime may consider testing a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean, as Pyongyang and Washington continue to exchange military threats.

This should be fun if they do....

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

More info here, in a dup topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Sep 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

It'll be over for them if they do.. What right do they have?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ
I guess the same right the French, American, Russian etc etc had? None at all but they did.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

How many years ago was that. And Greenpeace stopped that,not so much of a Chance these days though. I feed my kids with fish form the Pacific thanks a lot nk.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
I guess the same right the French, American, Russian etc etc had? None at all but they did.

Except one thing is different here, namely that those you mentioned weren't threatening another country with destruction like North Korea is doing today. That still doesn't make it right that people tested hydrogen bombs, but North Korea is building them and testing them while promising to destroy the USA and our allies. Kim Un is a complete and utter moron. Pretty soon he won't be eating caviar ever again, just dirt.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Depressing - the same record is playing and the same people are dancing. All this BS reporting is to get the West to accept another war and it's working again.

Whilst I do think Kim is a danger, I don't believe all the reporting in the western media.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Not even close.....

It will just be more "harsh words and sanctions", he is shooting ICBM's over Japan FFS and sweet f#ck all is being done... North Korea will still be here years from now still doing this stuff.

Fact is NK has to much of a Arsenal to even think about a Military invasion be it land or Air, the US who no doubt would be taking lead in such action has a dire record regarding finishing wars. The last 6 decades should tell you that...

RA

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I forgot to say" it should be over for them"

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
LOL, THREAT # 500,768,095,433!

...Is Kim feeling OK?
edit on 22-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Lil fat boy is writing checks his country can't cover.He's hanging himself and unfortunately many others..
edit on CDTFriam5261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I feed my kids with fish form the Pacific thanks a lot nk.

You might want to be a bit more upset with Japan if you are really worried about pacific irradiation.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You're trying to excuse NK. You will be protesting against Trump the day we destroy NK too.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Its all radiation though ain't it,small from.Japan or a massive test who knows where yet?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

It's not small from Japan.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Big or small its not really ok huh.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So, you failed history, right?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The only thing protecting North Korea is that they sit on the Chinese border and are a buffer from a Western friendly country right on China's front porch. If North Korea didn't have their geography even China would be done with them.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You're trying to excuse NK. You will be protesting against Trump the day we destroy NK too.

Yes. You have no right to murder that many innocent people.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Trueman

Yes. You have no right to murder that many innocent people.

You're right. I hate nukes and wars.

North Korea is like being attacked by your little sister. It's annoying, but she can't really do anything to you. And, sure you could annihilate her with one punch, but no one would like you if you hit a girl.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A single bullet or well placed drop of poison could prevent the death of millions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join