It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A THEORY - Democrats Dont Hate Trump. They Are Hurt Because Obama Let Them Down.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Partly true but they also super hate Trump just because. Well, because a lot of reasons. A few that are about governance but more because of both his abrasiveness and the medias spin.

Liberals prefer someone who treats them like elementary school students. Remember how everyone had their "nice" teachers who would speak softly, give everyone treats when the class was good, and "mean" teachers who were really strict, shout and giving out punishments all the time?

I think it's like that. All presidents have their advisors, lobbyists, special interest groups and energy/defence czars.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The original post is a laughable farce - it's downright hilarious when an ATS member thinks he can psychoanalyze half of voting America.

I personally don't "hate" Trump, but often think he is the biggest clown the office of POTUS has ever (and possibly ever will) hold. I also have been disappointed (and sometimes pleased) with Obama.. and other presidencies, but they are not linked in any way.

Trump pretty much every week makes me shake my head in disbelief at something he says or does. This latest fiasco with his statements about NFL and NBA players and teams were handled in exactly the wrong way, the outcome predictable. Another head-shake moment for President Trump. He gives plenty of reasons for people to "hate" him.. people don't need the previous Presidency to justify their anger with Trump, believe me.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

It's why lemmings jump off cliffs together. Blinded by fear and incapable of identifying the true perils.

FYI, Lemmings don't actually commit mass suicide by jumping off cliffs together. It's a myth. Very much like the theory being presented here in this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

And what's crazier is that numerous Democrats and progressives have voiced why we actually don't like Trump, yet that hasn't changed the Trump supporters' views.

It's like saying that your neighbor only likes oranges because they hate peaches. But when your neighbor gives a list of reasons why they actually like oranges, those answers are ignored and the earlier claim is repeated. It's a glaring example of proud ignorance & the failure to accept that reality doesn't match their theories.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Even minor statements Spoken or Tweeted by President Trump cause Democrats to over-react to the extreme. The "NFL/Kneeling" statements from the President, is the most recent example.

This indicates the presence much deeper psychological issues.

It's probably the combination of Obama not delivering the gold, and Hillary not delivering anything at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Be honest. You're just trolling now, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Be honest. You're just trolling now, aren't you?

Nope. Every time I see liberals "blow up" over President Trump's statements, I'm thinking to myself, "They have really been rubbed raw by something." Then I think of underlying reasons for such emotional overreactions. Hence this thread.

But I'm now thinking that it's a combination of Obama and Hillary let-down to blame for the extremism of emotion.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My theory - You created this thread because you can't stand that some people criticize your idol. So you created a wacky theory to fill your psychological need to have people adore your idol.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So you're seriously going to ignore all of the stated reasons for why we dislike him & his policies?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

My posting history demonstrates that I am not offended when people say negative things about President Trump.

I never blew a gasket over Obama's utterances. But I did go ballistic when he shoved ObamaCare down our throats. That was an ACTION perpetrated by Obama. People go ballistic over WORDS from Trump.

That tells me that there's an underlying "issue" of some kind. Hopefully its from being hurt and disappointed, by Obama and Hillary. The alternative is a mental disease. I refuse to believe that.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So you're seriously going to ignore all of the stated reasons for why we dislike him & his policies?

I'll rescan the thread and find them. Looks like it's grown a bit since my last visit.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My theory makes 1000x more sense than your theory and evidence seems to point to my theory being correct (this thread being one).
Are you saying that if Trump lets you down you'll be wailing on the next president because of that?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join