It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A THEORY - Democrats Dont Hate Trump. They Are Hurt Because Obama Let Them Down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OP must've missed the thread about "is this proof of Michelle being a woman?," brought to you by resident ATS members and can you guess the source?

InfoWars!

The tread was trashed (unfortunately) very quickly.

But keep on telling yourselves people never attacked Obama on a personal level and keep on deflecting to anyone but Trump when it comes to people not being satisfied with their current POTUS.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uh, no. They hate Trump. And I think deep down, you know that and you know why.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Don't forget this gem in the OP:

In Summary: When Democrats hurl insults at Republican President Trump, they are actually angry that Barack Obama's Presidency was a huge let-down, but they aren't willing to be honest and admit their hurt and disappointment.

The dude literally has had late night Twitter beefs with Vanity Fair magazine and a former beauty pageant contestant. He spent a year attacking women in the press, attacked the family of a slain Muslim American soldier, and then cited the mosque attack in Quebec as a reason for his Muslim ban, even though the Muslims were the victims in that attack. He said that he kisses random women without consent & grabs others by the crotch. He was one of the biggest birthers for years, initially refused to condemn the neo-Nazis in Charlotteseville, and said we should bomb all ISIS held areas and then send in the oil companies to take the oil (nevermind the fact that the oil is actually Syrian & Iraqi property).

But nope, we're only insulting him because we're actually hurt by Obama. Not because the dude claimed he had a great replacement for the ACA/Obamacare but it turned out he had nothing. Not because the guy keeps having to fire his recent hires because he can't seem to field a competent team. Not because he sold the gullible public on his stupid wall & then told the Mexican President that it wasn't even an important issue. And not because he's foolishly having a nuclear pissing contest with North Korea just to distract from his domestic incompetence.

Nope, we're just sad and hurt because former Pres Obama didn't do everything we wanted. Dude's only been in office for 8 months & they're already rewriting history to this extent. I wouldn't have even responded in this thread if there weren't literally dozens of threads on ATS just from the last year that contradict the OP. Remember all of the conservatives who claimed they were going to vote for Gary Johnson because they couldn't support Trump? I guess that's Obama's fault too. LOL This is why politicians don't care about the public's needs. They know that the public has a short attention span, so anything that isn't repeatedly demonized will be forgotten.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The theory is a cross between Psychological Projection and Clinical Jealousy.

Democrats have a problem.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You said literally everything I was thinking, I just didn't feel like it was necessary to write it all out. I know that the OP has no intention of correcting his thinking. Tomorrow he'll author another bizarre thread where he deems to speak for liberal opinions to an absurd degree. It'll get a thousand star and flags from the Conservative Star Crew and we'll all roll our eyes again and repeat the same song and dance as the previous thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't like Trump for all the reasons listed by previous posters, AND for the fact he promised to fight for the lgbt community, then proceeded to remove protections that Obama set up for trans kids in schools, and unceremoniously kicked trans people out of the military, and he has stated he thinks the states should be able to ban same-sex marriage if they want to. He has also promised to replace Supreme Court justices with uber-conservatives so they can do things like overturn Roe v Wade, etc., etc.

But yeah, it's really all about Obama.

When confronted with all the stupid insensitive stuff he says and tweets, his supporters always respond, "yeah I know he's a douche, but why don't you like him?" Give me a freaking break.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Good points. He has so many bad policies and plans that it's hard to keep track of everything. But nope, it's all because of Obama.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

If we don't list this stuff from time to time, it'll all be "forgotten". They remembered to point out Hillary's emails, Benghazi, and Obama's birth certificate for years, so I'm calling BS on their convenient memory lapses w/Trump.
edit on 22-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I really don't understand the hate for the man. I really don't understand the hate for the man.

I think it is because he isn't Hillary.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think an alternate theory could be that their narrative is crumbling and a lot of people are hesitant to admit that they were wrong about somebody they thought they knew (Obama, Hilary). Might have caught a glimpse of the nasty creatures behind the curtains, but just aren't quite ready to take a personal risk and turn their back on the crooked candidate. There is alot of effort being made to muddy the waters, and to incorrectly lead people to believe that it is impossible to denounce a malicious party member, without denouncing the entire party.

I guess they're playing for keeps.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The FACT is, liberals and lefties in general are hurt as a result of this Presidency.

Its amusing to see them pop up in this thread and prove your OP.

Oh well, hopefully they'll wake up and start acting like adults again. Get back to work.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22687980]Annee

Trump is just not qualified for the job.

We should be very grateful you're not in the position to dictate that.

Has nothing to do with Obama.

We are very grateful that he isn't either.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Seriously.. who comes up with this crap? What a hefty load.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So I guess after Trump lets his supporters down they will be hating on the next president?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a theory: Trump supporters don't really like Trump. They just like rubbing lotion on each other's hinter regions and moaning like goats.

Makes about as much sense as the OP.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The DNC USES this as a tool to attack.
WHY else would THESE MORONS be created with anarchy as the objective?
EVERYONE is cool so long as you walk BESIDE us,not ALL have such grasp of intellect.
Tell us what to do and YOU get what we have.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With President Barack Obama, the complaints from Republican voters and leadership were NOT about his personality or personal traits. They were about the substance of his Presidential actions, proposals, and goals for America.

Oh there was plenty of vociferous and offensive comments made about Obama's personality and traits. I made plenty of them myself, he's a grotesque little man. I have no issue with "the other side" doing the same to Trump. That's just our tribal nature coming through, we wouldn't be human without it.

What I find the most amusing is that the Democrats could have run almost anybody alive against Trump... and won. Bernie Sanders could be president right now. Instead, the Democrats rigged the system to push forward one of the few people on this planet that could lose to Trump.

I reckon that knowledge is at the heart of the current outburst. It must really eat away at people, knowing that they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory. It's actually impressive to me that they managed to lose - and I say that as a big fan of Trump.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The FACT is, liberals and lefties in general are hurt as a result of this Presidency.

Its amusing to see them pop up in this thread and prove your OP.

Oh well, hopefully they'll wake up and start acting like adults again. Get back to work.

I think this guy didnt read the posts in this thread.... because he is making claims that are not backed up by the content here.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's easy for them to hate Trump because he is everything they are not.

Also what the OP said, psychological "projecting", but moreso just guilt and the cognitive dissonance that comes from the veil being pulled off the Democratic party....LOTS more to come.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Funny, the longer that it takes to unravel the truth/prosecutions and the longer crazy Dems linger in their froth, the better it is for the Republicans.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think they hate Trump, just not for any reasonable reason (being abrasive isn't a reasonable reason to hate someone). They've convinced themselves (the corrupt media has done most of the work) that he is a dangerous, fascist, neo-Nazi. When Trump's term(s) is up, and none of the horrible predictions that they are making come true, hopefully many of the haters will come to the realization that they were played for fools in order to stop a pro-America Agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I think they hate Trump, just not for any reasonable reason (being abrasive isn't a reasonable reason to hate someone).

Sure it is. But when you add in that he's completely full of crap all the time, has no idea how to run a country, has very few detailed policy recommendations, spends his entire presidency in "campaign mode" appealing to his base... I mean, seriously, there are no shortage of reasons for average Americans to hate Trump.

The guy's a chump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join