It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The pharisees thought that way about the coming of Christ too.

Guess what? They missed it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I watch based on the strength of more than the alignment. Tomorrow is the conclusion of the Feast of Trumpets. I always watch at this time of year especially.

I believe Trumpets will mark the next fulfillment.

HAve not heard any trumpets yet. Remember the signs will be UN DISPUTABLE when they happen. And the alignment you mention happenned 12 yrs ago too. were still here and not wallowing in blood and hellfire. predictions of men are flat wrong. that includes man made things such as astrology or numerology.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They PREDICTED things. They ar emen. They were wrong. Im stating what is in th eBook if you understand it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: gps777

NOtice i said earlier they will be OBVIOUS. Why you ask? BECAUSE not everyone has heard of Jesus. Or God. Do oyu think he will just spring this on people who didnt know any better by no fault of their own? No he would not.

Umm these signs are not for unbelievers, are the signs of wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes in divers places etc etc observed and not believed as well, why would they expect or watch for them or know its the beginning of sorrows? I`m not having a go at you Yuppa, but your overlooking a lot.

No th esigns of th eend will not be able to be explained away. And this coming alignment happens EVERY 12 YEARS BTW. and GASP...right on the trumpets day Id wager 12 years ago right?

Your explaining them away, just like unbelievers explaining away the obvious other signs of prophecy.

The Rev 12 sign, do you honestly believe the whole world will see a real virgin in the sky giving birth all around the globe, that they all can`t deny, come on Yuppa, your smarter than this. The next sign will be the dragon attempting to devour the child, is the whole world going to see a real dragon trying to eat a baby in the sky? that they can`t deny because its obvious to all?

This exact alignment hasn`t happened in 7000 years which is verified by the computer models we have, a near identical sign was in 3 BC which would be the birth of the Messiah, it only differs by the planets involved.

Don`t get mad Bro, the verses I posted are there for you to see. Your right about horror scopes and such, but your missing and combining Gods signs in with astrology and throwing the baby out with the bath water.

edit on 22-9-2017 by gps777 because: beta grandma

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

They PREDICTED things. They ar emen. They were wrong. Im stating what is in th eBook if you understand it.

No, you miss my point.

There were numerous prophecies about the first advent of Christ. There were numerous signs to mark it and Him and they were in prophecy.

You would have thought that the pharisees, the most learned scholars of the word at that time would not have missed it, any of it, and yet, they rejected Christ and His first advent and reject it to this day. And they have firm ground to stand on intellectually.

Why?

Because they are treating this much as you are. They are expecting the literal word interpretation of everything to occur. They are not operating from a place of spirit at all, no faith, no spirit.

Am I telling to chuck your intellect firmly to the curb? No, but I am saying that the ones who rely solely on their own understanding and intellect without faith, without spirit will be the ones who are caught unawares, but, you will be on firm footing in your reasoning, just like the pharisees were and are.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No they are for everyone to see. EVery man woman and child will Know Of The return of Jesus to this planet. Youre flat wrong. Oh and Its the 23rd. Were still here. SO both me and the passages against prophecy tellers were right huh?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Revelation was quite clear. ANd EVEryone will know when H e comes back. Theres no mistaking when he returns. all who live will see him with their own eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No they are for everyone to see. EVery man woman and child will Know Of The return of Jesus to this planet. Youre flat wrong. Oh and Its the 23rd. Were still here. SO both me and the passages against prophecy tellers were right huh?

Huh? find anywhere I have said either to you or anyone else this IS the return of Jesus or dooms day. Actually you`ll find I`ve said exactly it won`t be, but the fulfilling of Rev 12.

All I`ve heard is people screaming"NO IT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!" and i`ve yet to see any Christian say it is. Totally werid.

I did see yesterday on our local MSM news that conspiracy theorists are saying its the end of the world and had to do with the Nibiru rubbish, and I looked at it rolled my eye`s and thought that`d be right muddy the waters.

As far as Jesus returning, well duh, thats at the end of the Tribulation and seeing we haven`t stated yet, or maybe the Rev 12 sign that is completed TODAY it MAY start?

Birth pains, beginning of sorrows?, from 22-9-17

It seems your so far removed from what people have been saying and putting words in their mouth, I gave you scripture that there are signs in the heaven to watch for made that way by God stated as such from Genesis and through the NT yet you think thats astrology and divination etc, guess who`s wrong?, you want to ignore them thats your call, but you`ve been told.

I was excited up to nearly a year ago as I was today when it first came to my attention the Revelation 12 sign would be fulfilled today.

I was never and have never been fooled in one dooms day prediction date, Y2K 2012 etc etc, I wasn`t expecting anything massive to happen toady other than the obvious that your missing.

You thought I`d be disappointed? of Biblical prophecy being fulfilled, I`m beside myself ecstatic.
edit on 23-9-2017 by gps777 because: always beta grandma

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Is Nibiru part of Revelations or is this guy just full of crap? Are we going to see it, or not?

writers-web-services.com...

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nibiru or planet X is not mentioned anywhere Biblicaly. I have no idea who that person is. Revelation is not a massive read Phage try and find it, you won`t catch cooties.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: craig732
a reply to: one4all

Where can I read this history? Please provide a link. Thank you.

Sorry but there are hundreds of relevant links and the topic is deep as you know..... truths are emerging today which could not emerge earlier in our current Era.

The fact is that Humanities One-True History is so powerful and so many religions have been founded upon its bastardization that it is extremely difficult to seperate it in peoples minds from diety based belief systems.....this is not a belief system this is a HISTORY......no dieties included.

Teaching this One-True Humanitarian History would be akin to beginning a new religon....simply because it would grow exponentially and it would bring soooo many different groups together under one umbrella that the only comparative impact would be a diety based religon.....and because diety based religons are fantasy based and this is a true HISTORY.....it is a difficult area to work within.....if you do not wish to start a new religon that is....in my case I already have an old family member who started a current Era religon with millions of worldwide followers....I am just not into it that way but you should know that some of todays currently endorsed religons with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of members were started by men who believed in a Universal level of humanity in UFOs and Non-terrestrial humans on other planets .....however this information is soooo life changing that one must be given a base upon which one may remain GROUNDED or in essence I am obligated to provide you with a method of remaining grouinded if I indoctrinate you into a new reality like this one happens to be to you ....which is why I refuse to confuse religon and history ...because you see this is so shocking people would by habit want to frame things in some way religously....which would be most wrong to do....for we are UNRAVELLING THE SECRETS....not burying them even deeper under a new type of overburden.

I do not wish to become a catalyst of a global paradigm change....however you may do as you wish...I will not publish this reality online in any method beyond entertainment value fiction...you see I am currently running amok preparing for the coming changes.....and I am a broke bloke having been artificially managed by external influences in a REMEDIAL PUNATIVE WAY since I began discussing this topic even peripherally years ago ... so I have been put in a type of stasis if you will which has basiclly kept me off the radar... everything I do now is critical to the future of my family.....If I had my personal/Family preparations completed and if I had a bottomless pit of money behind me and the support required then I would embrace sharing this knowledge.....and truly one must listen to someone talk about this to be able to absorb everything fast enough and seamlessly enough to learn it quick enough for the information to have a positive impact on your life.....time is very short IMHO.

Quite seriously I would have to weave together MANIPULATED religons,structure of governments, birth of countries ufos aliens free energy natural telepathy and 1000 year lifespans breakawat societies Universal Humanity other races of humanoid earth origin and so on and so on and so on.....basiclly we would have to cover everything from academic suppression to medical and free energy suppression to exploding all religous con-jobs to the Global Cabal to the Survivors of the last cycle who now run our world with absolution at once by BRINGING THEM TOGETHER IRREVOCABLY.

EVERY CONSPIRACY you have ever considered will weave itself into this topic...NOTHING can ever be excluded by proxy of truth.....and simply put once everything begins to lock itself into its proper place its like the tumblers of a lock clicking into place with extreme precision.....you CANNOT UNDO THE LEARNING......IMHO many many of the people who are most connected to and most controlled by the Global Cabal and Major religons et al....well IMHO these people have no clue about Humanities One-True history.

The big picture is OUT OF REACH TO THE MASSES...you have to in some way be anomolous to see the macro-view of things.....very very few of us can get to this point....and even if we do we cannot tell others how we did it or give them a map....they must find their own paths to the same destination we have found because everyone senses TRUTH at different points and this is what you need to find ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL TERMS to begin.....you have to be a Rainman type of mind...I dont know how to describe or explain it adequately other than to say reality and truth JUMPS OUT AT YOU and seperates itself from the lies if you are able to process the macro-view volume of data.....this is not about a BELIEF SYSTEM...I do not need you to BELIEVE in anything.....people BELIEVE IN GODS ANGELS AND DEMONS FAIRIES TROLLS AND THE EASTER BUNNY DANCING WITH SANTA CLAUS.........I simply want people to choose to learn on their own terms........

People must be grounded by TRUTH not won over by a belief system.

Truth is inescapable....everyone finds their way to the same destination on their own terms at their own speeds.

I discovered the internet about a decade ago and still cannot believe that we can now find the truth about ANYTHING ONLINE IN MINUTES......no secrets can be kept when you have internet acess to the volume of content available already.....there was no method of maintaining any level of data suppression once the net was created and filled with so much data so quickly.....TPTB are working on net-level suppression as we speak....but to be frank they know we are close to the flipping point and are not so concerned with disclosure or suppression of most things anymore......they just want to hoard food and medicine and resources right up till the last months......dont interfere with them in these areas and IMHO they could care less what any of us walking corpses think.Rock someones boat and start pointing out that the Global Opiate '[crisis" is a cover for the hoarding of massive amounts of opiate based medicines underground pre-cataclysm and follow this up with hardcore research and publish it and you might find yourself in some troubles.Humanity doesnt need martyrs now she need survivors

edit on 23-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Origin of the audio clip in question:

www.ocregister.com... (updated)

It was apparently a broadcast from Pastor Chuck Swindoll, the leader of a Texas-based church, during the program “Insight for Life.” At the time he was discussing end-of-times prophecy.

The announcer introduced the sermon, “Depravity on Parade,” with a Bible Scripture from the Second Book of Timothy: “Realize this, Timothy, that in the last days difficult times will come.”

Swindoll then repeated the line during the cablecast.

Bill Gemaehlich, chief operating officer for “Insight for Life,” said on Friday the sermon was recorded more than a year ago at Swindoll’s Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and was scheduled several months ago to air on Thursday.

And.. there you have it.
edit on 23-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the dream sequence scene in the movie Prince Of Darkness:

edit on 23-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No no no. youre wrong still. Was there not to be trumpets today? Did you hear any? No cant say I have can you? and this alignment happens every 12 years. why have we no talready been well into armageddon yet?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is Nibiru part of Revelations or is this guy just full of crap? Are we going to see it, or not?

writers-web-services.com...

The man was talking out of his arse. There were supossedly going to be trumpets blaring worldwide today but i have not heard any yet have you?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I heard a bugle.
But I hear that just about every morning when the wind is right. There's a marine base nearby.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Seems to me like an open spell intent on bringing about the contents of the message.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No no no. youre wrong still. Was there not to be trumpets today? Did you hear any? No cant say I have can you? and this alignment happens every 12 years. why have we no talready been well into armageddon yet?

Wrong on all counts again yuppa, read the Rev 12 sign again, no trumpets mentioned. Stop making crap up, your all over the place.

It was a sign John saw in heaven, that was fulfilled yesterday, as I`ve said in the past before consider it a wake up call. You know what a "sign" is don`t you? there are many "signs" to watch for, "signs" of the end or "signs" of the times, it doesn`t say when you SEE this sign this is the DAY of our destruction, the destruction follows afterward, no time frame is given, but every prophecy has to be fulfilled and there is much that still needs to come to pass.

Do you honestly believe the whole of the book of Revelation is all about ONE event in one DAY? 7 year Trib rapture battle of Armageddon Seals Trumpets 2 Witnesses, the Antichrist etc etc oh man so much fail and my fail for mistaking you as someone who knew much better.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Look in JERUSALEM was it not the feast of the trumpets? THAT was where I was talking about trumpets blaring at that everyone around the world would hear.

No i know its a 7 year process,but one major sign has not passed yet. peace in Israel. youll know its gettin close when that happens wont ya?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes keep a close eye on what occurs in Israel from here on, even more so after this "sign" yesterday your ignoring, in the days/years to come.
edit on 23-9-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join