It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: one4all

That sounds like the plot of the movie 2012.

Why yes it kind of does...and what I am saying is that the Movie 2012 is an accurate macro-description of what is due soon in 2021....I did not subscribe to the 2012 sham because I knew the big 2000 rikus and the 2012 rukus were designed as fire drills to get as many people to prepare for 2021 as is possible.....the movie was an anagram or the coming reality.

IMHO the movie 2012 was made and aired globally by TPTB who are a breakaway society and who work with off-world groups that demand they tell the masses the truth...so TPTB screw the system and air SUPPOSEDLY FICTIONAL MOVIES globally and represent them as if they were true warnings being given to the masses.....or they would not have made or aired the movie at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, was just about to post the same ketsuko lol

I don`t know who is or has said 23rd is dooms day,. If they did its false. Though the Revelation 12 sign will happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
I don`t know who is or has said 23rd is dooms day,. If they did its false. Though the Revelation 12 sign will happen.

We've still got a few days to proclaim it false.

We should at least show them respect for putting forward a falsifiable theory.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That`s the thing i don`t know of anyone who is saying its dooms day, i hear people dismissing it, but i haven`t heard the claim. Weird.

edit on 22-9-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Neither have I, I haven't given it any credit whatsoever.

But I prefer someone being specific then someone just saying it will happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not this mess again!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
I have noticed a marked increase in natural disasters, or so it seems...

Maybe I should at least get some popcorn, just in case

While you're at it, fill up every bathtub you have with water, just in case!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But at the same time God tells us to keep watch, we'll know the time and season - just not the minute or hour.

Especially with the Feast of Trumpets? You bet it could be here - like tomorrow. Not saying it will be - but not saying it isn't either.

peace

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
I have noticed a marked increase in natural disasters, or so it seems...

Maybe I should at least get some popcorn, just in case

Total Solar Eclipse & Huge Solar Flare. ....

or for the religious minded - maybe the divine retribution for electing the orange god.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: FyreByrd

Isaiah 47:13-15

13 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!
Let your astrologers come forward,
those stargazers who make predictions month by month,
let them save you from what is coming upon you.
14 Surely they are like stubble;
the fire will burn them up.
They cannot even save themselves
from the power of the flame.
These are not coals for warmth;
this is not a fire to sit by.
15 That is all they are to you—
these you have dealt with
and labored with since childhood.
All of them go on in their error;
there is not one that can save you.

Also ...

Deuteronomy 18:9-12

9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

Thank you! I will look them up...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

But at the same time God tells us to keep watch, we'll know the time and season - just not the minute or hour.

Especially with the Feast of Trumpets? You bet it could be here - like tomorrow. Not saying it will be - but not saying it isn't either.

peace

Teh signs will be obvious when it comes. As in people will literally see those things in the sky.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tempter

LOL.. NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY save God himself. Astrologers using bible verses..lol. Bible say sto not believe those people who use astrology. Nothings going to happen saturday.

God has nothing to do with this Galaxy...the Bible IS astrology...LOL.

You foolish Christians claim he is coming all day and yet claim noone knows the time.

HOW ABOUT THIS...WE CAN AND WILL KNOW THE TIME...AND CAN CHOOSE TO ACCELERATE IT AT WILL...just to finish off your FULL OF FEAR HEARTS.

You have no idea at all do you...everything is ALREADY HERE...anyone else tries to come here??

They will take some time to correct karmically...and with VERY bad results for them!

The sign swill be obvious and undeniable or un arguable when the end comes. No i am afraid it is you who are wrong on this Mr manhattan. I NEVER claimed anything was coming. I am not as arrogant to Say such a thing. I am not GOD so I do not speak for him.
When nothing happens saturday I expect a apology from you for claiming I did something I did not do.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tempter

LOL.. NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY save God himself. Astrologers using bible verses..lol. Bible say sto not believe those people who use astrology. Nothings going to happen saturday.

The bible says "do not believe those people who use astrology" - where precisely. Or was it another authority?

I've heard that the 'three wise men' were kings and astrologers? And wasn't christ's birth heralded by a star/comet - sounds remarkably list astrology to me.

The Bible is full of statements against astrology (diviners) . Recall the folks of the day did see the changing of the weather/seasons in the heavens . Those 2 are not relateed

The Star of Bethlehem wasnt a "sign" , it was a guide to Bethlehem
Questions answered ?

Chapter and verse please. I don't recall much in the bible about 'diviners' ... so your assistance is needed.

And just how (with referents please) are a sign and a guide different - it's semantics. It's a matter of 'reading the heavens' or the weather as you put it and that my friend is astrology or divination - the reading of signs - the following of signs.

And then what of the 'wise men'.

Bible verses against astrology

There is your verse and section proof. Enjoy the reading. 100 verses.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Where can I read this history? Please provide a link. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: gps777

We've still got a few days to proclaim it false.

We should at least show them respect for putting forward a falsifiable theory.

Tomorrow is not dooms day. Even if it's true and marks the beginning of the events of Revelation, it's not dooms day. Pretty much everyone wakes up on Sunday and laughs.

If it's the marker for the beginning of Jacob's trouble, the 7 year peace treaty comes first. That doesn't sound like doom to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I watch based on the strength of more than the alignment. Tomorrow is the conclusion of the Feast of Trumpets. I always watch at this time of year especially.

I believe Trumpets will mark the next fulfillment.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds more like Kimmy's nonsense to me. He obviously wants Americans to fear him ( the little butterball.)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is this like Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" broadcast?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Genesis 1:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
www.biblegateway.com...

I think there is a big difference between the practices of astrology etc and Gods calendar and signs.

The three wise Magi must have known the sign in the heaven and be able to pin point the Bethlehem out of the two Bethlehem's in Israel using scripture and the sign in the heavens, if it was that obvious Jesus would have been killed along with the rest of the children slaughtered.

Acts 2:19King James Version (KJV)

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
www.biblegateway.com...

Luke 21:25King James Version (KJV)

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
www.biblegateway.com...

If Yeshua says He is a star, I can`t see that to be evil.

Revelation 22:16King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
www.biblegateway.com...

Gods time pieces and for His use, not to be confused with mans pagan divination horror scopes yada yada.

Rev 12 sign happens and finishes today, from the vantage point of Israel, prophesied to happen 2000 years ago..

Revelation 12 King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
www.biblegateway.com...

We are told to be watchful.

1 Thessalonians 5King James Version (KJV)

5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
www.biblegateway.com...

The day comes like a thief for those not watching and knowing the times and season.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

NOtice i said earlier they will be OBVIOUS. Why you ask? BECAUSE not everyone has heard of Jesus. Or God. Do oyu think he will just spring this on people who didnt know any better by no fault of their own? No he would not.

No th esigns of th eend will not be able to be explained away. And this coming alignment happens EVERY 12 YEARS BTW. and GASP...right on the trumpets day Id wager 12 years ago right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join