It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This might be appropriate.

Above top secret
edit on Ram92217v25201700000056 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano
I have noticed a marked increase in natural disasters, or so it seems...

Maybe I should at least get some popcorn, just in case

Twizzlers, Popcorn and a Large Farva. (Litre Cola)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Those peasants accidentally got played the alert file that was supposed to only go out to the elites. They've all already taken evasive action, scattered like cockroaches and are deep underground hiding in bunkers!

The rest of us are doomed! Doomed!! DOOMED!!!

(I'm kidding, of course)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Thats really interesting. I posted a thread a few weeks ago about hearing a message in an emergency alert on the radio regarding MKUltra (their words).

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
The part of the "wrong file" is interesting. They could have picked up any file in the world but somehow it ended up an emergency test with a doomsday prophecy audio file. So .. coincidence?

I think they just simply got hacked somehow.

I think more like a controlled psychological experiment.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You there!

A week or two ago I was mucking around with the shortwave radio thingy and came across a coded message using the NATO alpha designations (like Foxtrot, Kilo etc) as part of an Emergency Action Message thingy. The dude, with his call sign (I'm not posting it!) was quite insistent, rebroadcasting again and again.

I didn't think much of it - it happened I think the day there was that hoax on the 9th that NK did another nuke test but there wasn't. I was going to shoot a message to our aviation sage Lord Zaphod but it slipped my mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

LOL.. NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY save God himself. Astrologers using bible verses..lol. Bible say sto not believe those people who use astrology. Nothings going to happen saturday.

God has nothing to do with this Galaxy...the Bible IS astrology...LOL.

You foolish Christians claim he is coming all day and yet claim noone knows the time.

HOW ABOUT THIS...WE CAN AND WILL KNOW THE TIME...AND CAN CHOOSE TO ACCELERATE IT AT WILL...just to finish off your FULL OF FEAR HEARTS.

You have no idea at all do you...everything is ALREADY HERE...anyone else tries to come here??

They will take some time to correct karmically...and with VERY bad results for them!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It's not an official broadcast.

Just some nutjob awaiting the end times I guess.
This vid has a little more info of the message, and points the finger at a nutty pastor.

I think a message like that would have to be delivered by the president.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

investigating who sent out the alert and whether it was done accidentally or on purpose. It was unclear where the audio came from.

Why can't they just admit that some prankster got the best of them?

Reminds me of the local news station in San Fransisco when the Air Asia jet clipped the edge of the runway. The talking head happily read what was on the tele-promptor. The pilot and copilot were named Wee Too Low and Ho Lee Fuk.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

or at least Tweeted

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

It's not an official broadcast.

Just some nutjob awaiting the end times I guess.
This vid has a little more info of the message, and points the finger at a nutty pastor.

Something is defintely off about the voice doing the so-called warning.

Reminds me of Alex Jones a bit, mixed with some one elses voice. Almost sounds like this god awful jerk i know.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LOL.. NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY save God himself. Astrologers using bible verses..lol. Bible say sto not believe those people who use astrology. Nothings going to happen saturday.

Exactly.

"The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night, at the hour you least expect."

The end of the world will catch us off-guard. The Bible says quite clearly that we cannot predict it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Isaiah 47:13-15

13 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!
Let your astrologers come forward,
those stargazers who make predictions month by month,
let them save you from what is coming upon you.
14 Surely they are like stubble;
the fire will burn them up.
They cannot even save themselves
from the power of the flame.
These are not coals for warmth;
this is not a fire to sit by.
15 That is all they are to you—
these you have dealt with
and labored with since childhood.
All of them go on in their error;
there is not one that can save you.

Also ...

Deuteronomy 18:9-12

9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Did anyone consider radio bleed over? Is it still possible for that to happen with all the new digital tech? The vid says that the pastor is normally broadcasting at that time.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Lol, I'm imagining the final two minutes of a doomsday action movie where the hero is able to push that final button and send the warning over the airwaves. His body bleeding from so many bulletholes from the spooks guns so close in tow. Maybe it's a slow-cam 3d scene, why not?

It fades to black as our hero lies dying in his own pool of blood as our g-men stare stunned at the realization the message aired.

Fade in to news broadcast about event, with government standins sharing the approved version of the story.

He tried to WARN US!

(Explosions Global Detruction)

The End

Thats very good.....now try a CYCLICAL REPEATING 3657 year deadly battle to suppress hide and use Humanities One-True History .....the Bible and ALL MAJOR DOCTRINES contain hidden within them this One-True Humanitarian History............this REAL TANGIBLE HISTORY INCLUDES IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCES TO ANY DIETY BASED BELIEF SYSTEMS...NO GODS....NO ANGELS....JUST A SIMPLE CLEAR HISTORY BOOK DESCRIBING WHAT HUMANITY ENDURED AND SURVIVED AND WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO SURVIVE THE INCOMING GLOBAL CONTINENTAL DISPLACEMENT WAVES ONCE AGAIN IN 2021.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That sounds like the plot of the movie 2012.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The bible says "do not believe those people who use astrology" - where precisely?

Or was it another authority?

I've heard that the 'three wise men' were kings and astrologers? And wasn't christ's birth heralded by a star/comet - sounds remarkably like astrology to me.

Astronomy, not astrology. one is a science the other hokum.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly.

"The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night, at the hour you least expect."

The end of the world will catch us off-guard. The Bible says quite clearly that we cannot predict it.

Perfect then, if we keep predicting it for everyday it can never happen. Right?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly.

Here's the thing - since most of you never expect it to occur, it can occur at any time even if some of us think we were told to watch so that we may know the season and not be caught unawares which is also a part of Christ's teaching.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sunday the 24th we'll once again add the Sep 23rd 'prediction' to the heap of other failed date specfic doom scenaios herr on ATS. That being said this Sep 23rd date has gotten more attention than even the Dec 21, 2012 doom date, at least it seems to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join