It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Coin another sign of the end times?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Wow, way to cherry pick!

For starters, you quote something the OP quoted off the company in question's website.

The company claims that Jesus Coin (JC) "has been developed as the currency of God’s Son. Unlike morally bereft cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has the unique advantage of providing global access to Jesus that’s safer and faster than ever before."

So if you don't like it, take that up with them.

Most of the discussion here is whether or not the cyptocurrency in question is designed as a mockery of Christians or to appeal to them.

Thanks for backing me up.
And actually, the discussion I wanted to raise is whether the creation of this Jesus Coin could be another one of the many ominous signs I've seen lately. I'd like to hear if others have noticed a "swarm" of these kinds of signs as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sylvie

theres actually a rule in the terms of service of this site that external content like that should be encased in []ex tags, you didnt do that so dont be surprised when people think its your own words and not external content, since the words arent yours then you should have no issue attributing what was said about them to those who did wright them.

and ya i didnt read the source or comment about the rest cause honestly who gives a crap about another # altcoin, those are a dime a dozen, people make new ones everyday.
edit on 22-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i wasnt talking to you.

and i have no intention of taking any of this up with anyone, merely made a post on a website, get the stick out of your as.

so you have no issue with the content of the subject matter but want to target my post for a retort due to what? it cherry picked? posters are free to pick and choose the segments of topics they wish to comment on, who are you to police the interwebs for those who dont include enough details of a subject matter in their comments...

and if the op didnt want people to think their content wasnt external they should have wrapped it in external tags as the rules stipulate, thanks for your (lack of) opinion though glad you read mine.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

For the standards of writing, the OP did what was required for most normal people.

You quote in " marks what comes from the other source and attribute it in your writing to that source. OP did that.

I am sorry if your understanding of the material was impaired because the OP did not encase the quoted material in []tags, but most people are going to understand the OP and how the post was written just fine.

Additionally, if you don't want to cause comment on a forum board, don't comment. If you felt I had a stick up my @ss, maybe it was because I thought you were hitting below the belt rather than addressing the point of the OP.

I don't think the OP cares necessarily one way or the other about cryptocurrencies. What the OP does seem to think is odd is the theming of this one, and the quote you intentionally seem to attempt to pass off as the OP's is part of the theming of the cryptocurrency in question and done by the company.

It seems to me you don't like that theme. Huh, go figure. Neither do I, and funny how you are busy spitting venom at me when we actually do seem to agree on that much.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
LAME

I was expecting a Jesus Nickel.

0 out of 5 Crucifixes.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

...I thought you were hitting below the belt.....

looks like you were the only one here then who couldnt attribute the comment to who it was actually directed at, the author of those words.

and dont go trying to say im the one spitting venom at you, classic tactic to redirect the attention, when you are literally the third wheel in a back and forth between two people, no one asked you to butt in to that, the only "venom" introduced was by you.

and the "writing style" nor the "ease of reading" has nothing to do with the point of putting external content into external tags, work on that reading comprehension a bit and maybe you'll find it easier to spot the part where i mention it is stipulated in the T&C you must do this with external content,

if the fact ive taken to expecting people to follow the T&C bothers you so much maybe find a different site,
or atleast a different target for your venom.

before you reply why dont you consider including in your post what it is you want out of the conversation next, rather then looking for opportunities to spit more venom.

it isnt a sign of anything, anyone can make their own altcoin, its cheap its easy it has no draw backs. as such there are new alt coins made everyday, theres a trump coin theres a putin coin theres a god coin theres a satan coin,

its like memes, people are making all the ones they can think of making, it isnt a sign of anything other then human boredom

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No, Just no. This is simply looking for people dumb enough to give them money.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Give it a rest.

You misread what the OP wrote and can't be bothered to admit it when called on it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If this is indeed true as the site says and the eth wallet checks out, it has raised already

Coins Issued: 3281.07 JC
Ether Raised: 200.46 Ether
etherscan.io...
200 eth is over $50.000 at time of writing.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Give it a rest.

You misread what the OP wrote and can't be bothered to admit it when called on it.

rich you coming to repeat yourself only adding "give it a rest", you should buy a mirror.
you also really should buy a book on reading comprehension this is the second time you've totally missed whats already been stated, i clearly admitted to recognizing the op wasnt the author of those words immediately after they said such, also where i mentioned external content should be in external tags so it is clear to the readers that it is external, really all this is rather simple and the fact you cant seem to understand any of it is not an issue you have with me, it is your own issue to deal with.
so after asking you what it was you wanted out of this conversation your only contribution is you want an admission that the op didnt author those words is that right?
well as i said you would have to be a total moron to not realize thats already been stated, but out of curiosity why does that matter to you? the third wheel here... why do you care or want for such things? seems your just another "armchair professional" enjoying your ability to criticize any fault you can find on the interwebs so as to pat yourself on the back about how clever you are to see things clearer then someone else in whatever scenarios you can find such opportunities.
get a life.

now in your own wise words give it a rest eh?.
edit on 23-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's another possible sign: a historic church in London hosting a fashion show that turned out to feature demonic and satanic imagery.

London fashion show - Daily Mail article

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes! All praise the coin!

Because let's admit Christ said that "the coin is the way and the truth".

I read the bible once and all I can say is, I am yet to see even one church or priest to truly preach the real message.

Humans tend to not understand the message at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And here's the third sign:

The documents state that WOTF’s activities will focus on “the realization, acceptance, and worship of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) developed through computer hardware and software.” That includes funding research to help create the divine AI itself. The religion will seek to build working relationships with AI industry leaders and create a membership through community outreach, initially targeting AI professionals and “laypersons who are interested in the worship of a Godhead based on AI.” The filings also say that the church “plans to conduct workshops and educational programs throughout the San Francisco/Bay Area beginning this year.”

Link

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

[But he knew their treachery and he said to them, "Why are you testing me? Bring me a penny that I may see it." And they brought it; he said to them: "Whose is this image and writing?" They said, "Caesar's." Yeshua said to them, "Give what is Caesar's to Caesar and what is God's to God."]

Well Sylvie, our Lord has no interest in worldly things like money, he's much more into saving souls . . . However you are correct to be concerned by that information regarding the creation of an AI godhead, many people will be deceived by this machine which will be the mouthpiece of satan on earth. Worshipping any idol is forbidden (as you know) it breaks the very first commandment but a man-made android that will actually instruct people how to break God's laws by blaspheming against God & is programmed to think of itself as 'a God' is surely an abomination & a true sign that we're in the end times as prophesied in the bible.

Do you know what's also a very scary notion?

[And it was given to it to give spirit to The Image of The Beast and to cause that all who would not worship the image of The Beast would be murdered.]

When this AI beast has access to all the digital information available online, it will easily be able to identity & track down its enemies (people like me who speak out against it) and set out to destroy them . . . forums like this will be the death of me.

Listen, don't worry or concern yourself with all of these revelations to much, remember that Christ said that the secret to the kingdom of heaven is inside all of us and that the most important thing is to love the Lord our God with all are hearts, all our minds & all our souls and to show that same respect for all our fellow humankind.

Be forgiving always, keep strong in faith and love, keep God to the front of your mind at all times & you'll be grand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join