It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

Napoleon was dead long before WWII. I think you need to brush up on your history.

i think you maybe need to brush up on those reading and comprehension skills. no where did the poster say that Napoleon
was in WWII.
in fact they specifically said,

when the French Revolution happened.

edit on 22-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: pompel9

Napoleon was dead long before WWII. I think you need to brush up on your history.

i think you maybe need to brush up on those reading and comprehension skills. no where did the poster say that Napoleon
was in WWII.
in fact they specifically said,

when the French Revolution happened.

Seems I misunderstood his post. But he is very wrong, Napoleon was insane, just as much as Hitler.

But I see no need to explain myself to you, unless you are his official spokesperson?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There's a big differnce, though. Trump and the United States aren't test firing missiles over other countries (Japan) and conducting nuclear tests. Now "Fat Boy" is more determined than ever in punishing the United States over Trump's UN speech.

Kim said that his country will consider "a corresponding, highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history," the KCNA said. "Whatever Trump might have expected, he will face results beyond his expectation. I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire," he said.

Seoul's spy agency earlier said that the North could lob an ICBM on a standard trajectory toward the North Pacific around its founding anniversary of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea on Oct. 10. Some experts raised the possibility of an explosion test of a small nuclear warhead on a missile which would be launched toward the Pacific Ocean. "If the North carries out such a test, the U.S. is expected to use military force and the international community will likely strongly respond to it due to risk of radioactive leaks," said Lee Choon-geun, a senior research fellow at the Science and Technology Policy Institute. "It would be difficult for the North to use such a card." Others said that Pyongyang is more likely to fire four "enveloping" missiles around Guam as it earlier warned. In September, the North fired a Hwasong-12 intermediate-range ballistic missile over Japan in an apparent show of its capacity to strike Guam, located some 3,400 kilometers from North Korea. A test of an advanced missile launched from a submarine or an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapon could be possible, analysts said. An EMP attack involves a detonation of a nuclear weapon above the Earth with the aim of knocking out power and electronic devices.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

Kim Jung-Un is not stupid, but HE IS RECKLESS. If he test fires a small nuclear device in the Pacific, while under sanctions from the UN, it might be the turning point leading us into WW3.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Australia is not comfortable with nukes being lobbed in our back yard.

Those bikini atoll tests were yesterday. The results are to stop that crap.

No more.

Now Kim Jong-un is threatening to pick the scab off that old wound ...

Act of war ...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

I'm curious, exactly what do you think that you are escaping by going to Canada?

Everything except a dirty bomb.

Since I don't know exactly what Kim Jong-Un is capable of, I can only do what might give my family the best chance.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Think of all that kimchi.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Finally we could invade for a commodity I love!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

I'm curious, exactly what do you think that you are escaping by going to Canada?

Everything except a dirty bomb.

Since I don't know exactly what Kim Jong-Un is capable of, I can only do what might give my family the best chance.

If Kim does attack the US it's going to be all out war. Whatever happens to the USA will happen to Canada. Economic, social, inferstructure everything. A nuclear war is devastating and doesn't respect lines on a map.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Ripe for a false flag.

Just saying ... 😎

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Then have fun staying here! I don't know why anyone cares what I think is best for my family.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't know why Trump can't just shut his mouth for once. Every time Kim says something, Trump has to respond, ratcheting up the tension. That was one of bigger concerns about his coming into office. He can't -stand- to not have the last word, if someone dares to insult him. He says something at U.N. - Kim responds. Instead of taking the dignified high road, he has to tweet more crap today. Why is he goading him? I don't think there is a purpose other than Trump doesn't like to be one-upped.. ever.. by anyone. Dangerous trait for someone in his position.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yes, yes, I understand that. But Kim Jung Un's regime could not exist without the blessing of China and a nod from Russia, as well as a wink from the USA! As another poster put it, Kim is useful, otherwise he wouldn't exist.

We are being played by TPTB!

edit on 22-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As I said, just curious why? Why are you feeling so defensive?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Uh huh...
www.activistpost.com...
We've got BETTER unseen weapons and troops than anyone in the past EVER thought of.
You'd THINK by your label, YOU'D know about Project THOR.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't know if this has something to do with North Korea, just thought I'd throw this in there:

I messaged DefCon Warning Systems about this and will let you know what they say.

Edit: They messaged me back, saying they didn't know if this is related to NK or not but that it is possible.
edit on 22-9-2017 by dianajune because: added more info

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Uh huh...
www.activistpost.com...
We've got BETTER unseen weapons and troops than anyone in the past EVER thought of.
You'd THINK by your label, YOU'D know about Project THOR.

Yup rods from god and particle beams, it's no telling what we got.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was watching the late news for Channel 9 out of Syracuse and they said that Fort Drum will be sending troops to South Korea for nine months.

Couldn't find a link on their website or from another source. They deployed to South Korea in the past but this evening's report didn't say if this was due to deteriorating conditions on the Korean Peninsula or if it was routine.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

President Trump doesn't see leaders of other nations as people to be respected any more, or less, than anyone else. He repeatedly said in pre-2016 election interviews that if someone swings at him...he swings back.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. He calls them names.
Impressive.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Poor little scary mortals bet you his approval went up sky high, lol.Trumps, inside gurus, probably laugh behind closed doors at the scary populace of the usa.... knowing that scary tales win hearts and elections.The scarier the bad guy in the story the scarier the populace will be.

For the first time in history, politics or manners have nothing to do with these 2 countries, its personal..let's see how funny it is to starve another country even further.Sanctions, will starve the people, basic supplies will diminish and when its all done and said they will absolutely have nothing to lose and to insult them is really dangerous, I see why this president is considered the last president by all prophecies worldwide.

I wonder what the world will be doing once nukes start flying all over the world and, well trump will be down in some groovy bunker with food for about 200 years...I wonder what will trump supporters be doing.

The USA, has over 10,000 nukes and this scary country,is scared, for another country to have one, lol, how scary can a country be?On top of that, the USA is the first country, in the history, of this planet, to not only drop the first nuke but the second, smh.Does that make sense?

This country, is the only race of humans on this entire planet, that has used WMD on another race not once but twice..have over 10,000 nukes, and have the audacity to tell another country or threaten another country because they want protection, against a country, that has no regard for human life and will obviously use WMD for A RECORD setting third time,why not?.This is what we do, we drop bombs, starve countries, take their resources of medicine and basic supplies and we find that cool and make jokes and laugh and this time..first time in political history, you have a president that's rubbing it in their face.

The dots are connecting so perfect for you humans on this earth, it's funny... now get all your laughs and political humor out your system.You're really not understanding the difference between Asians and Muslims, honor is more to the heart than religion when it comes to Asians.

edit on 23-9-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join