It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Willtell

Pakistan is not threatening the US with nukes on a semi daily basis.
Nor is it lobbing missiles over India.

Yeah but Pakistan is the very source of the creation of the religious fanatics known as the Taliban.

You think it’s safe to have those types near nuclear weapons?

The Pakistan government has conspired with Al Qaeda and the Taliban types

Had Bin laden in the country for years

Any of those religious Wahhabi types can easily justify using nukes on the US population much easier than Kim, who as far as we know isn’t a religious fanatic

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: dianajune

Kim should look in the mirror when he uses the word "mentally deranged." Since taking power he's executed 340 people, 140 of them were senior officers. He even executed his own uncle and was behind killing his half brother. Now he thinks his dilapidated military equipment and nuclear arsenal is comparable or more powerful than the U.S.??? How ignorant, dangerous and deranged can someone get?

I would think some of his senior officers have to think he's crazy!!! I would think it would be worth the risk for military officers to take their leader out rather than face the possibility of their country being totally annihilated. It may be wishful thinking, but lets hope a military coup is formed and they take him out before these war of words get out of hand. The innocent civilians of North Korea will be sacrificed all because of one deranged, narcissistic dictator.

I'm guessing he had more relatives executed than is publicly known. I can't, for the life of me, understand why his wife would stay with him or put up with his antics, inc. his reported use of sex slaves.

A reasonable person would be concerned about how his/her actions would affect their children. As far as I know, Kim has a son and a daughter, perhaps more. I feel very very sorry for them.

Why his officers haven't taken him out before now is a mystery to me, unless he's got such a stranglehold on them they can't think straight.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: windword

I could go to any country in the world and be in good company!

Lol, you know that's not true.

Sincerely, I don't think that there's a country in the world that doesn't think Trump is deranged and unhinged, and isn't laughing at him. Honestly!

I don't think that any country would welcome me with open arms, though! LOL

Get ready to be sincerely reminded of this for the rest of history. Your friends will be going, "Now, weren't you one of those who refused to see when it was right in front of you?" Really.

link   

originally posted by: windword
I don't think that any country would welcome me with open arms, though! LOL

There are many countries that would welcome you in the case of a refugee crisis. They've already demonstrated they would.

All the pieces are in place.

The borders would open everywhere.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL, now the Tubby Tyrant doesn't like being embarrassed "in front of the world"?

Where's he been...sleeping since the President spoke 3 days ago?

Kill the SOB Mr. President!

He's dragging his feet. I don't think Trump will take action anytime soon.

Sanctions don't count. They never worked with Kim in the past and won't anytime in the future. They didn't work with Iran, who's been helping Kim with his nuke program.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I don't disagree, it is a different scenario playing out here though. The taliban and al qaeda do not have China and Russia as allies.

Dangerous gamesmanship.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Say hello to America's newly revived domestic manufacturing industries, then. I fail to see a downside either way.

Forgive me if I don't see this as a win-win. I don't even want to argue this with you. If you are that confident that this is all leading to the most gorgeous future, ever, and there's no cause for concern -- only glory to bask in -- I don't want to saddle you with my cynicism.

I am, however, getting my ducks in a row, applying for my Canadian Citizenship Certificate (I'm a dual citizen), and am prepared to get the heII out of here with my children.

I don't trust the judgment of anyone who supports the two parties that brought us to this point. I shouldn't have to live in fear, even if you say it will surely be a big boost to our manufacturing sector.

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.
edit on 21-9-2017 by dianajune because: very big typo

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Timely

Pakistan is not threatening the US with nukes on a semi daily basis.
Nor is it lobbing missiles over India.

Yeah but Pakistan is the very source of the creation of the religious fanatics known as the Taliban.

You think it’s safe to have those types near nuclear weapons?

The Pakistan government has conspired with Al Qaeda and the Taliban types

Had Bin laden in the country for years

Any of those religious Wahhabi types can easily justify using nukes on the US population much easier than Kim, who as far as we know isn’t a religious fanatic

Will, you are right about all that. Lucky for us, but not India, they have the Indians to concern themselves over as their potential mutual annihilation scenario so we can leave them out of it for now.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What's right in front of me? Do you really think that lil Kim is a threat to the US, or anyone for that matter? Don't you think that the world's major powers, Russia, China, the USA have anti-missile defense systems to knock lil Kim's bombs out of the sky?

As the Netherlands UN Rep put it, Trump's speech at the UN was the "wrong speech, to the wrong people at the wrong time". Trump is all sabre rattling and empty threats! Just the same as lil Kim! Nobody takes Trump seriously or literally, anymore!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You aren't noticing anything different about the "rhetoric?" I'm 46 years old. I have never planned on leaving the U.S. until now.

There is something the globalists want and the CIA is a globalists' tool.

I used to think that Trump was different and that is one of the reasons I voted for him. Unfortunately, I found that even Trump isn't what he portrays himself to be - a nationalist. He's broken many promises and I wish we had a recall vote like they do in other countries.

I wish there was something to stop this train wreck but it looks like it will happen come Hell or high water. Only the Lord Himself can stop it now.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Breaking now..

North Korea may detonate Nuclear Bomb in the Pacific..

Breaking911‏Verified account @Breaking911 2m2 minutes ago More BREAKING NEWS: North Korea’s foreign minister says Kim Jong Un may detonate nuclear bomb in Pacific - Yonhap

twitter.com...

Well, I hope that Trump is happy now. This could have been prevented with a pre-emptive strike.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That would surely be considered an act of war, giving the green light for retalliatory strikes.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Iran tested 2 ballistic missiles this Spring.
www.foxnews.com...

Is the U.S. more cautious with Iran for a reason? Maybe more of a threat to the U.S.?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Is the U.S. more cautious with Iran for a reason? Maybe more of a threat to the U.S.?

Maybe it's got something to do with Iran helping NK with its nukes?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm close enough to the Canadian border to do the same if need be. Would my family cooperate? That's another matter.

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

My husband is ready to let me go with the kids if/when I feel like it's time. He may choose to wait things out more. We aren't exactly on the same page, but close enough.

I am 6 1/2 hours from the border. I am prepared to go while I still have time.

I was also willing to give Trump a fair opportunity to prove himself. But my threshold was crossed. He cannot be concerned about his own family if he is handling the situation, like this. And that is enough to make me doubt everything about him.

My threshold was crossed not long after he took office. It became apparent early on that he had no intention of allowing Hillary to be prosecuted. Then he had no intention of following through on affordable healthcare, about which I posted in a different part of ATS re. my battle with Medicare.

Then there was the wall he said he wanted built, etc, etc.

If only we had a recall vote in the US, that would be great. But tptb would never go for it.

And now we're facing WW3.
edit on 21-9-2017 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, I hope that Trump is happy now. This could have been prevented with a pre-emptive strike.

You and some others keep suggesting this, but not one of you have answered the simple question that keeps getting asked. China has promised to defend NK if the U.S. strikes first. WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT THAT? Let's not even mention the 10s or even hundreds of thousands of innocents in SK that would die as a result of a attack, that none of you seem to give a damn about.

As has been stated by people with apparently more wisdom and common sense - our hands are tied. It is not acceptable to strike first - it won't work. It would probably pull us into a war with China, which would be much worse, and kill untold # of civilians in SK. Not ONE PERSON has died due to NK actions. And yet you folks have no qualms about sentencing 10s.. even hundreds of thousands of people to die.

It's stupidly ironic. You want to attack a nation that MAY at some point develop maybe a single missile or two that can launch towards the U.S., which may or may not be successful, with a probable end result of pissing of a nation that DOES have plenty of missiles and nukes, and would have no problem pinpointing all U.S. cities.
edit on 21-9-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Or a fabulous boom to the manufacturing sector! *snort*

Why didn't we think of thermonuclear war in China sooner?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I brought that up in this thread, fleabit.

Apparently, it would lead to a boom in the U.S. manufacturing sector because we would take out China, too.

(That was my snarky take. But the suggestion really was presented in this thread and in all seriousness!)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe it's got something to do with Iran helping NK with its nukes?

North Korea and Iran military and science teams visit each other's country on a regular basis. Iran is "supposed" to not be building nuclear weapons. But the quick jump in North Korea's nuclear program indicates that Iran may be partnering with North Korea to build Nukes together.

If that's true, what is the ambition? If Iran or North Korea Nuke a country, they are gone. No more parades, history to make...nothing. Poof!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join