It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Kim is crazy, sure, but people who think the US can easily defeat NK in a military confrontation are very wrong.

America lost to Vietnam, had a draw with N Korea before, this time they’ll do no better.

I wasn't alive for NK but the history books used to teach that China decided to send one million troops in when we had captured NK and were getting near the Chinese border. I had a friends dad who I just learned was in a battle like the Greek story of the 300. They got trapped by the Chinese but managed to kill so many that they stacked them 30 deep and kept fighting until relief came days later with little ammunition left.

Unsan Korea

www.army.mil...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We have plenty of cynical for China, too. That said, no way in hell is China going to attack the entity responsible for the majority of their economy. It would be like burning the house down to kill a spider. China will snort and puff, but ultimately they'll STFU, sit there doing nothing, and like it.

I don't put it past them to burn the entire country to kill a spider.

edit on 9/21/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Say hello to America's newly revived domestic manufacturing industries, then. I fail to see a downside either way.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
North Korea is being puppeteered by the CIA whilst under the guise of either being puppeteered by Russia, China or quite simply being their own individual entity.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: dianajune

He says "I GET YOU YANKEE DOG".

I say,yea yea, get in line.

Japan is likely going to take him out if he shoots another across them.

No one even thinks about what would happen if Japan suddenly ballsed up.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Say hello to America's newly revived domestic manufacturing industries, then. I fail to see a downside either way.

Forgive me if I don't see this as a win-win. I don't even want to argue this with you. If you are that confident that this is all leading to the most gorgeous future, ever, and there's no cause for concern -- only glory to bask in -- I don't want to saddle you with my cynicism.

I am, however, getting my ducks in a row, applying for my Canadian Citizenship Certificate (I'm a dual citizen), and am prepared to get the heII out of here with my children.

I don't trust the judgment of anyone who supports the two parties that brought us to this point. I shouldn't have to live in fear, even if you say it will surely be a big boost to our manufacturing sector.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think it was a bad translation. What Lil Kim meant was he is going to get paid by the lifetime movie network...the drama between these two is getting steamy.

All that's left is to throw the books off the table.
edit on 21-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So this makes the Left aligned with NK when they go all spastic and claim Trump is deranged, unhinged etc.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

You think the left aligning with NK is one of their allotted 2 corrects of the day? That's... unique.

No, I think Kim Jung is correct about Trump being deranged and unhinged. He's wrong about a lot of things, but not that.

If you think Jung is correct about Trump then why don't you move there and be his buddy?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Breaking now..

North Korea may detonate Nuclear Bomb in the Pacific..

Breaking911‏Verified account @Breaking911 2m2 minutes ago More BREAKING NEWS: North Korea’s foreign minister says Kim Jong Un may detonate nuclear bomb in Pacific - Yonhap

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Justoneman

Japan is likely going to take him out if he shoots another across them.

With what? Japan has only a small defense force, and it's mostly outdated equipment.

Mitsubishi war planes.... Bombs provided by America.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The whole world is laughing at Trump and thinks he's deranged and unhinged! I could go to any country in the world and be in good company!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
North Korea is being puppeteered by the CIA whilst under the guise of either being puppeteered by Russia, China or quite simply being their own individual entity.

Most ridiculous statement on this thread.........just throwing out conspiracies now with not a shred or even a HINT of anything to back it up????

The CIA , nor any of the 3 letter agencies in the US, have any reason to "puppet" NK.....

They have nothing that we want, no resources, no strategic importance that cant be fulfilled by SK, no infrastructure......nothing......

If it wasnt for the fact they pipe up every couple of years with rhetoric, the rest of the world wouldnt mess with them at all other than China.....

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I could go to any country in the world and be in good company!

Lol, you know that's not true.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I think it was a bad translation. What Lil Kim meant was he is going to get paid by the lifetime movie network...the drama between these two is getting steamy.

All that's left is to throw the books off the table.

Good one! He has climaxed already it seems in movie speak... get your mind out of the gutter...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

The whole world is laughing at Trump and thinks he's deranged and unhinged! I could go to any country in the world and be in good company!

Gee i don't see it that way. The world are laughing at the leftist Antifa and the BLM. They are laughing at our fake news and at people who support it like you.The world appears to respect DJT unlike you.
ETA
There have been a few the last few weeks make a point to share with us that you are totally wrong about what the people of the world are saying that our media is hiding from you.
edit on 21-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

President Trump triggering skills always work like a charm.
Kim a$$ triggered

That is one thing he is very very good at. Unfortunately for us, SK, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You aren't noticing anything different about the "rhetoric?" I'm 46 years old. I have never planned on leaving the U.S. until now.

There is something the globalists want and the CIA is a globalists' tool.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Pay dearly? Jam America's foot up Kim's ass and let the little twit keep the change...

Pyongyang needs to go, yesterday.

Agreed. At least the leaders. I'd love to see a Democratic and prosperous NK.

Kim won't let this happen during his reign of terror.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If the US' soil experiences a NorK nuclear hit, it should be chalked up to us dragging our feet too long before taking the needed action of liberating Earth from the Kim lineage before the little red rocket man obtained the tech needed to make such a strike happen.

Imo the first step s/b to take out his satellites.

Then EMP NK itself, if there's a way to do this w/o affecting it's neighbors.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: windword

I could go to any country in the world and be in good company!

Lol, you know that's not true.

Sincerely, I don't think that there's a country in the world that doesn't think Trump is deranged and unhinged, and isn't laughing at him. Honestly!

I don't think that any country would welcome me with open arms, though! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join