It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un says Trump will 'pay dearly' for UN speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Kim should look in the mirror when he uses the word "mentally deranged." Since taking power he's executed 340 people, 140 of them were senior officers. He even executed his own uncle and was behind killing his half brother. Now he thinks his dilapidated military equipment and nuclear arsenal is comparable or more powerful than the U.S.??? How ignorant, dangerous and deranged can someone get?

I would think some of his senior officers have to think he's crazy!!! I would think it would be worth the risk for military officers to take their leader out rather than face the possibility of their country being totally annihilated. It may be wishful thinking, but lets hope a military coup is formed and they take him out before these war of words get out of hand. The innocent civilians of North Korea will be sacrificed all because of one deranged, narcissistic dictator.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Kim is crazy, sure, but people who think the US can easily defeat NK in a military confrontation are very wrong.

America lost to Vietnam, had a draw with N Korea before, this time they’ll do no better.

The US should say to NK we will take the sanctions off for six months. If they don't agree to negotiate then they should consider sanctions again.

Or just accept that NK has a nuclear bomb

The cat's out the bag and can't be stopped

They let the lunatic religious nuts in Pakistan have nuclear bombs what is it that NK has them

The US has never lost a war.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, it shouldn't.

We should be a heII of a lot more cynical than that.

Whatever... let's just cynical North Korea back into the Joseon Dynasty and be done with this noise.

Are you forgetting China would defend North Korea if we strike first?

They are all globalists, IMO, and this is all so very carefully orchestrated.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

China has no capability for response if we strike first.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The scary part is he may actually believe that crap. We don't know. We don't have enough information to work up a good psych profile. He's been raised to believe that he's a military genius, a great leader and that is constantly reinforced by his lackeys who are all too afraid to tell him the truth. He might really believe his rhetoric. All these couch analysts who say we should just let him have nukes because he's smart enough not to use them are so arrogant it's unreal. If they're wrong, millions of people will die, but no they can't be wrong, can they?

These are the same types of folks who thought Hitler would stop with Austria and that Chamberlain really brought back "peace in our time".

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

World War 2 was a scam led in part by Churchill.

No different than when the French Revolution happened. The powers that be at the time just did not want to see a Monarchy (Of which they all interbred with each other) go down in flames. Napoleon just didn't care for the power structure and soundly rekt everybody that had something to say about it.

Your synopsis about the guy being surrounded by a bunch of yes men afraid to question his authority sounds like the average boss. Who cares.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We have plenty of cynical for China, too. That said, no way in hell is China going to attack the entity responsible for the majority of their economy. It would be like burning the house down to kill a spider. China will snort and puff, but ultimately they'll STFU, sit there doing nothing, and like it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So this makes the Left aligned with NK when they go all spastic and claim Trump is deranged, unhinged etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: face23785

World War 2 was a scam led in part by Churchill.

You must have read a different history book than I did. What makes you say it was a scam? Do you think the world should have let Hitler continue to expand? What about the Japanese - should we have given up Hawaii? The world would be a far worse place if WW2 hadn't been fought.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So this makes the Left aligned with NK when they go all spastic and claim Trump is deranged, unhinged etc.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Who funded Hitler, exactly?

Ill give you a hint, one of the names ends with Bush.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You think the left aligning with NK is one of their allotted 2 corrects of the day? That's... unique.

link   

He says "I GET YOU YANKEE DOG".

I say,yea yea, get in line.

Japan is likely going to take him out if he shoots another across them.

link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Who funded Hitler, exactly?

Any bank that thought they could get away with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: windword

You think the left aligning with NK is one of their allotted 2 corrects of the day? That's... unique.

No, I think Kim Jung is correct about Trump being deranged and unhinged. He's wrong about a lot of things, but not that.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LOL, now the Tubby Tyrant doesn't like being embarrassed "in front of the world"?

Where's he been...sleeping since the President spoke 3 days ago?

Kill the SOB Mr. President!
edit on 9/21/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: odzeandennz
in all fairness, our president did threaten to 'totally destroying' their country...

That's misleading. He said if NK attacked us we would totally destroy them. That's not the same thing, at all. You make it sound like it was an unprovoked threat. Spread truth, not lies.

what has NK done exactly to provoke the US? they had ships holding drills near their borders? sanctioned the US for every accidental bombs dropped on civilians? spied on the US, broke treaties with the the US? I don't know

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You may not realize this, but Barack Obama hurt you, and you're taking it out on Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Japan is likely going to take him out if he shoots another across them.

With what? Japan has only a small defense force, and it's mostly outdated equipment.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I know what you meant. My post was a symbolic "nanny nanny boo boo, stick your face in doo doo" metaphorical presentation of my buttocks because I disagree with the intent of your post. No big whoop, we all have our own opinions of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join