It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Maxine "guarantees" Trump is in collusion with the Russians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RickyD

"Collusion" is a polite term for treason, the highest of crimes and misdemeanors. Trump should consider himself lucky if he is not hanged.

Not even close. "Collusion" is an invented crime, the legal equivalent of having cooties. Unless you're talking about anti-trust law, there is no such offense.

Treason is the act of aiding an enemy. It can only happen during a time of war.

So America has no enemies when we are not at war? That's reassuring.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Correct...we have rivals or adversaries. Enemies reside on the other end of a war. I can understand being confused though as the media in all its forms pushes so much spin and untruth that the actual meaning for words tend to get lost over time.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Correct...we have rivals or adversaries. Enemies reside on the other end of a war. I can understand being confused though as the media in all its forms pushes so much spin and untruth that the actual meaning for words tend to get lost over time.

Did you know that words change their meaning over time? That is not a liberal conspiracy, it is a philological fact.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Did you know that words change their meaning over time? That is not a liberal conspiracy, it is a philological fact.

Do words change their meaning all by themselves? I know philologic is synonymous with etymologic. But who decided that?

Or do people/society, allow (sometimes unknowingly) for the institutions holding words and language hostage to reinvent or redefine words to suit their agenda?

I think the latter can be demonstrated by typing in the words: white nationalism and black nationalism into a Google search.

Tell me, I dare you, I double DOG dare you, to tell me that Google isn't trying to subvert the integrity of Oxford, Websters, etc. by attempting to be the central authority on words/phrases and their meanings.

Neurolinguistic Programming:

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. NLP's creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can "model" the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills. They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness, allergy, common cold, and learning disorders.

NLP has since been overwhelmingly discredited scientifically, but continues to be marketed by some hypnotherapists and by some companies that organize seminars and workshops on management training for businesses. There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience by experts. Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors.[13][14] Reviews also found that all of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the "extraordinary claims" made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners. Even so, NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.

The satanists and luciferians tend to refer to NLP as one facet in the practice known simply as lesser magic:

Greater and lesser magic (known also as high and low magic or collectively Satanic magic) is a system of magic within LaVeyan Satanism. Greater magic is a form of ritual practice and is meant as psychodramatic catharsis to focus one's emotional energy for a specific purpose. Lesser magic is the practice of manipulation by means of applied psychology and glamour (or "wile and guile") to bend an individual or situation to one's will.

Like, I remember when nationalism had no negative, let alone racist connotation to it when I learned about it in middle & high school. It used to mean simply pride for one's country, which was seen as inherently prevalent throughout all cultures and societies across many countries worldwide.

Today, to be a nationalist (according to the MSM, HRC, Soros, and the globalist machine) means to be a purveyor of right wing, fascist ideology that threatens the progress of the globalist humanitarian central banking initiative.

Some food for thought.

Or did that phrase take a new meaning in the time that it took me to post this?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Google is not trying to do anything but make money. The meaning of words changes through common usage. In the case of "collusion," it is being used as a euphemism for treason. That's right: it is becoming clear that people surrounding the President of the United States have committed treason. Manafort may end his days cowering in the attic of some embassy, like what's his name.

(post by ColdWisdom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I'm not really into sides in politics I'm with the common sense and critical thinking party...but yes words do change meanings over time...and they are redefined over time so when you look up a definition it reflects such. Some people though want to redefine words when it suits them...like it seems you're doing here...which only serves you in your own mind. The rest of us are left looking at you like "wtf does he mean???"
edit on 23-9-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join