It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Maxine "guarantees" Trump is in collusion with the Russians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its not like its going to happen either as they dont have that much support in any of the executive branch arenas. Basically its her being a good little partisan for all the other partisans of her side making a bunch of rah rah that serves no good other than to try and make sure that she is elected again...which in California means democrat agenda rah rah.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well she can say just about anything she wants nowadays, she is already ruined her reputation. Her handlers will have her saying all kinds of crazy stuff because that's her position in life now.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I have not seen them yet, but I have heard they are anti-Hillary Pro-trump on the radio. CBS, news to be exact.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The fact she keeps getting elected should make anyone question the integrity of our election process. It needs a full investigation and overhaul, starting with voter ID and registration audits.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Representative Waters (D) (CA), is a prime example off why I cannot entertain voting for any Democrat outside of a couple of Old School Southern Democrats still around in local politics. I personally hope she stays in office and keeps opening her mouth for as long as her health allows. She is a great recruiting tool, for Conservatives and Libertarians.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SamBerns

There's a first time for everything.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You have.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well if they create something it won't stand up in court so don't worry honey.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She's scared of what?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She's scared of what?

My guess would be that she is afraid that the world will figure out that her and Nancy Pelosi are mental twins, both of which should've been aborted.

On topic It would be nice if the left realized that they did it to themselves instead of blaming the Russians for everything.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Diisenchanted because: just cuz

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh look, another Two Minutes of Hate thread ...

First of all ... CNS "News"? Really??? BWAHAHAHA

Here's the funny thing, since I think you guys have probably missed it. Maxine Waters is ONE PERSON. She is one out of 435 Representatives.

If she's "nutty" ... she's nutty. So what? People everywhere, including Congress, say crazy stuff all the time.

But you guys are displaying some very special and intense hatred for this "crazy" lady ... I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

"Collusion" is a polite term for treason, the highest of crimes and misdemeanors. Trump should consider himself lucky if he is not hanged.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Oh look, another Two Minutes of Hate thread ...

First of all ... CNS "News"? Really??? BWAHAHAHA

Here's the funny thing, since I think you guys have probably missed it. Maxine Waters is ONE PERSON. She is one out of 435 Representatives.

If she's "nutty" ... she's nutty. So what? People everywhere, including Congress, say crazy stuff all the time.

But you guys are displaying some very special and intense hatred for this "crazy" lady ... I wonder why?

wow, I am really, really sorry that you are so upset over this thread. I have a fantastic idea, and it's one that I sure hope catches on. If you see a thread, and you don't like it, or it upsets you in some way, rather than post some idiotic comment, just click away. Find another thread. Click the x and go outside for a moment. Do something other than self damage.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL ... I'm really not upset here Dude. Just wondering why you and others are expressing such HATRED for this crazy lady from CA.

I'm sorry if you only wanted your fellow-haters in on the thread theme, but, you know, you are posting in a members forum ... so, thanks for your advice, but if you only want those of like mind to comment in your threads ... perhaps you should post somewhere else?

Just a thought.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: positing to posting

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, you are always welcome, but in the spirit of looking out for fragile hurt feelings, you sounded really close to damaged.

Just doing my civic duty. And letting folks know that reading a thread is "optional".

edit on 22-9-2017 by network dude because: A

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, you are always welcome, but in the spirit of looking out for fragile hurt feelings, you sounded really close to damaged.

Just doing my civic duty. And letting folks know that reading a thread is "optional".

I think you're just sensitive and projecting Dude. I'm perfectly fine as usual!

And I was just returning your kindness by reminding you that ATS members have different ideas and opinions, and aren't afraid to express them, so if you're overly sensitive about different opinions ... just save yourself some pain and post somewhere that is like-minded.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's funny when I looked up the word collusion it didn't say anything about that...you sure you know what definition means?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RickyD

"Collusion" is a polite term for treason, the highest of crimes and misdemeanors. Trump should consider himself lucky if he is not hanged.

Not even close. "Collusion" is an invented crime, the legal equivalent of having cooties. Unless you're talking about anti-trust law, there is no such offense.

Treason is the act of aiding an enemy. It can only happen during a time of war.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't you ever get tired of toting water for the Dems? I mean, you're trying to defend Maxine Waters for Christ's sake. The woman regularly ranks on "most corrupt politicians" lists. She regularly talks like a raving lunatic, and might very well be one.

<< 1    3 >>

join