It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Maxine "guarantees" Trump is in collusion with the Russians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
www.cnsnews.com...

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that.

She is calling for the support of the Black community. Apparently she just isn't getting the support she needs to follow through with her bid for impeachment.

Thank God that the special counsel is beginning to connect the dots -- and understand Facebook's role in it and social media's role in it. When is the black community going to say, ‘Impeach him’? It's time to go after him. I don't hear you!

I have mixed feelings about this. First off, it's amusing, and fun to watch. Like a train full of clowns colliding with a clown car. Probably a little scary, but still makes you smile. But to think that she is elected to a position and spends all her time worrying about Impeaching Trump. Do her constituents have everything they need and just vote her in because her name is already on the door? I think I'd prefer a representative who did something for the community. Sorry Maxine, I think you are a little nuts.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Still pretty sure for a high crime or any crime/misdomeaner to be well a crime it has to be illegal. That requires a law to be on the books to be broken...right...?

Here is a link that spells out the major lines of thought amongst lawyers about the subject.
linky

"What, then, is an impeachable offense? The only honest answer is that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history; conviction results from whatever offense or offenses two-thirds of the other body considers to be sufficiently serious to require removal of the accused from office..." Congressman Gerald Ford, 116 Cong. Rec. H.3113-3114 (April 15, 1970).

edit on 21-9-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's little wonder why during 8 years of "O" her constituents got zip. She's a clown and is not taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good ole Mrs. 700 Billion....HAHA she is an idiot...I don't think anyone including the black community pay any attention to her.

edit on 21-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, she represents an area that is the subject matter of music from the likes of Ice Cube, Mack 10, and others (I'm not forgetting you, WC...gotta round out that Westide Connection). That gives away a bit concerning the "how" behind why she has kept her job for so long.

As for the rest of it, I guess that since I'm white, I'm not morally confused about whether or not I should support the drive for impeachment, so that's a relief.

#Inglewooooood!

Who loves ya, baby?

link   
It's pretty easy to impeach if one party controls the House, but convicting in the Senate is next to impossible. 2 presidents have been impeached. None have been convicted. It takes 67 votes in the Senate to convict. That is practically impossible.

link   

Just a little nuts? Bat poop crazy she is.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thank God that the special counsel is beginning to connect the dots -- and understand Facebook's role in it and social media's role in it. When is the black community going to say, ‘Impeach him’? It's time to go after him. I don't hear you!

Has anyone actually seen these alleged advertisements purchased by Russians via facebook?

We've been hearing a lot of talk about them, but I have yet to see just one of these ads.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It is possible some Russians buy ads on facebook. But the Russian government doing that is extremely unlikely.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just.....go....away.....already.......

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have a feeling her and $hillary would be cell mates in a mental institution... starring into their padded walls and talking to their constituents....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'll just come right out and say it.

She and those in her party are acting like communists. They don't like Trump so they will create something in order to punish him. She's a lawmaker with a responsibility that she is ignoring.

She's a tin-pot dictator (or at least she wants to be) who will do anything and say anything to maintain power and control no matter what the people say.

What's scary is not this crazy anti-freedom loon but the people she recruits!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Chalk-up another 2 million votes against Democrats.

She is a very important factor whether she knows it or not !!!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Mad Maxine "guarantees" Trump is in collusion with the Russians

I can guarantee Maxine Waters is an idiot, and colludes with morons.

What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,”and we define that.

Pay attention to that last part.

They get to define it.

Actual guilt proven in courts of LAW need not apply.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Do her constituents have everything they need and just vote her in because her name is already on the door?

Well, that's sort of the point of a Kept Voter pool...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They sure do...if they have 2/3rds of the house on the side of their vote...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Has anyone actually seen these alleged advertisements purchased by Russians via facebook?

We've been hearing a lot of talk about them, but I have yet to see just one of these ads.

There are several I've seen...

Pretty much anything idiots like Aunt Maxine are talking about are figments of a sick, overactive imagination, however.

link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: neo96

They sure do...if they have 2/3rds of the house on the side of their vote...

Doesn't make them right, or prove anything.

link   
She's scared.

They're getting closer and closer....drain that swamp!!

Maxine is a big corrupt swamper. She has been on the list of Most Corrupt Members of Congress.[/I]

edit on 21-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sigh , Anything to be Sceen on the News............Pathetic .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join