It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that's the way to start the day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Get up around 6:30 and take a quick trip to McDonalds for a coffee. Better than Timmies. Grab a paper and chill on the back deck. Coffee, paper and smokes(my last vice). Nice day. Clear sky, about 70 degrees and everyone else in bed. WOOHOO. Just chillaxin. Leisurely going through the news. Nice OP by Gene Simmons. Disturbing # coming out of North Korea, probably post that later if no one has yet. Decided to see mother. Looks as disturbing as the NK stuff.
Then toast, a handful of immunosuppresants and jump online. Hi, hw are ya'll doin.

Great day. Have to take the Niners in tonight's game against all the prognosticators calls in the daily rag.

edit on 21-9-2017 by intrepid because: Found the missing "s".

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Life can be good without an artificial buzz... I don't have much experience in that regards but it's true.

Even shopping can be therapeutic... Ugh, what am I saying?

No but seriously, and realistically, we've got so much to enjoy around us, even just with our eyes. A family of wood pigeons have been nesting near my garden for about 10 years now, my garden fence is their local meeting spot. Seeing them next spring will give me a greater buzz than any substance can give me, better than any drug a doctor could give you to lift your overall mood.

I was in a bad way once and I discovered canoeing, I'll forever be grateful for that day, despite not being able to swim and having nasty brushes with water in the past, I took to a duck like water. Found a calling card as it were.

We've got so much to enjoy and right now you've got the right attitude.

Truly wishing you the best intrepid.

Kind regards,
Ray

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had to go to work today.
Oh, and I have never had Tim Horton's anything. What all do they have?
edit on b000000302017-09-21T09:20:00-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 21 Sep 2017 09:20:00 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Never go to Tim Hortons, it's terrible. a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Odd things, not much of which is that appetizing.

One opened up in my area last year, and I finally gave it a try and was disappointed. It's a Canadian export--if it's between exporting war under the guise of "democracy" or exporting Tim Hortonseseses, I'd rather export the war.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have deer, owls, turkey, squirrel, ground hog, and I have chickens.

This time of year the deer will walk the area behind the house, there is a swamp and 40ish acres where no houses are built because the land is land locked. And they it never ceases to amaze me how a deer can seem to just appear. Even if you are looking they will just enter your field of vision, like they landed there. They blend in well and are so quiet.
Right now we have a bunch of grasshoppers and the chickens will chase them around, it is hilarious. If the chickens try to chase the grasshoppers on cement the chickens fall down trying to get the little hoppers. Can watch em for hours.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nice to hear. My morning coffee on the front porch with my 93 yr old pop was blessed too. Our butterfly bushes and such are crazy with the butterflies. Kiss our ass Monsanto. Signed Pop & Gut. The GMO corn surrounding us does look purty though. Sheesh.

Now what's up with the reference to more disturbing news from N.K.? You've had me surfing and I haven't found much yet lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Nah,

Up at 2:30 am drink a pot of coffee read the news and ATS. 4:30 go run 7 miles, it's a nice 80°F 80% humidity no breeze, like running in a wet sponge.

Shower, put on the uniform eat breakfast. Drink another pot of coffee while dealing with the stupid crap that popped up last night.

Perfect morning!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I had no idea that Mc D's purchased Tims old coffee recipe.
Thats why it tastes so much better ( most of the time ) than Tims.

Do you have a Robins Donuts?
They have decent coffee also. - Can be hit or miss depending on if its a busy location or not

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I had no idea that Mc D's purchased Tims old coffee recipe.
Thats why it tastes so much better ( most of the time ) than Tims.

That's what I heard.

Do you have a Robins Donuts?
They have decent coffee also. - Can be hit or miss depending on if its a busy location or not

Yup but their baked goods leave something to be desired.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The game's gonna be tight.

My prediction: 23-20 Rams win but don't cover the spread.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The game's gonna be tight.

My prediction: 23-20 Rams win but don't cover the spread.

If the Niners can score 20 I'll be happy.

The day keeps getting better. Went out and got some Swords for my tank:

Now I have some orange. It's looking really good.

Saw a car from S. Carolina and one from Texas. They're a LONG way from home.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You do sound like you're feeling pretty good now,keep it up!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

oh i know.
Its like they make them at 3 am and then they sit until someone buys them...even well after 12 hours.
Garbage!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is NOT how to start the day. Get woke up by your mother calling to take her to the doctor later. Going out for coffee in rainy 45 degree weather and getting cut off entering the McDonalds drive through. The bitch even waved at me as she did it. Not a happy camper right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This is NOT how to start the day. Get woke up by your mother calling to take her to the doctor later. Going out for coffee in rainy 45 degree weather and getting cut off entering the McDonalds drive through. The bitch even waved at me as she did it. Not a happy camper right now.

Enjoy all weather, sun, rain, snow, it all has it's beauty with the one exception to the rule: dull overcast cloudy grey weather. Avoid that at all costs, I'm serious.

You can let yourself get dragged down to her level, or you can surprise her and yourself by keeping it high. Maybe with some nice green smoke too. Have you tried esigs and vaping? They are great, all those flavors.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks like a damn good day ahead. Got this weeks blood work back and EVERYTHING has damn near normalized. All are in a good mood here and a Cardinal came into the back yard. Man they are pretty.

Don't see them often.

top topics

join