It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 intel agencies conspired to use GCHQ to spy on election candidate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He was monitored before the election also. Of course he was. He is a billionaire in the US and if you think that he was not tapped simply because of that you are deluded. He had anti-Obama views. Obama had reporters monitored by these agencies so I think it is safe to say DJT and friends/family were tapped to.

If there was ANYTHING it would have been brought out the minute it was found and he could very well have lost the election. I truly feel they were looking for something so they could fix it and show Trump was a dirtbag but never could.

When Pelosi and Schumer allowed themselves to be photographed with him and Sen. Dianne Feinstein said have patience with him I knew the smear was coming to an end and that he has outlasted them all.

Remember, this is the guy many of you said would not make it to the first debate. Then it was the first primary. Then it was Super Tuesday. Then it was the convention. Then it was more debates. Then the election. He came out on top every time and he will again. He is honest, straightforward and when that happens there leaves little doubt to the truth and not matter how they spin the headline the truth is buried in the last paragraph of the stories.

When the 2018 elections are over the landscape of politics will be changed forever. You have a person who was a Democrat then an Independent who hijacked the RNC to get the nomination and win with self funding. It is to me the most incredible win ever in politics.

Tides will turn...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

At best the Republican option is a short-term solution to a problem that needs long-term bipartisan fixing. And it's not even a very good option that most voters will look back on and think positively about Republicans for. Let's put it this way it doesn't help the Republicans 2018 prospects.

I'm pretty firmly convinced that the best solution is some form of medicare-for-all with additional private insurance you can add on top of it.
edit on 22-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I like the Swiss model.

Also I want to say I have enjoyed your responses challenges and support. I feel like the number of skeptics of partisanship may be growing. I have hope anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Can you send a link about the Swiss model I've never heard of it before.

I honestly want the best solution for the largest AMT of American citizens at the best overall value for the country. That's problematic with a Congress that sucks at the teat of industry and the rich. Yes I'm aware Trump is part of that oligarchy, but he has a chip on his shoulder. The Rich have never truly accepted him as one of their own.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks I'll have to read it later working now

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Again perfect no, bit a decent model for the US because it's market based. Even if it forces nonprofit sectors.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Back on topic: has any of the original posts comments been verified on other sources? They sound great but without any other proof........... I'm sure intelligence agencies have ways of being able to have plausible deniability for things. Did that New York attorney general actually have no comment about what was stated in the original post?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I do not think so because these are serious charges if there is not an actual criminal or Intel reason.

One I would think would be an indictment from the doj. Unless it's wrapped up in muEllerslie probe.

I can say whole heartedly the more criminals they get the better who ever they worked for.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
One thing. GCHQ does not work, and never has worked from London. It has always been based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and Bude in North Cornwall. That error may mean there are other questionable aspects to this.

Yup, plus there's plenty of other places they're based in the UK, none in London (apart from safe houses obvs).

Collaboration with the UK to circumvent US law and do vetting on potential future leader of the country seems basic common sense (though it was common knowledge) - would be more shocked if it wasn't done. Same wasy it's done for all other candidates and people with access to secrets/above level 3 security clearance.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I apologise in advance as I am typing this from an airport bar, but this appears significant in the race for truth about Trump, Russia, FBI and Lynch

truepundit.com...

The Deep State caretakers involved are familiar names: James Comey (FBI), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Jeh Johnson (DHS), Admiral Michael Rogers (NSA). And then-director of GCHQ Robert Hannigan who has since resigned from the esteemed British spy agency.

President Barack Obama’s White House too could be implicated, sources said. But while evidence certainly points to involvement of the Obama administration, sources said they did not have access to definitive intelligence proving such a link

Drip drip..

- Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.

- The agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.

- GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.

- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.

The whole thing was a set... a honey trap!

After the concocted meeting by the Deep State, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said.

- days before the June meeting, Veselnitskaya was granted a rare visa to enter the United States from Preet Bharara, the then U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York. Bharara could not be reached for comment and did not respond

Federal law enforcement sources said Bharara was simply following the orders of Attorney General Lynch, who lobbied the State Department to issue the disavowed Russian a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa.

Good ol Loretta Lynch...

It was reported last week that Steele, who compiled the Trump dossier was paid at least $100,000 from FBI funds as well.

Ol Comey too..

I have no doubt Trump was montored.. every word, every email, every text... the people and the organisations involved are some of the most powerful on Earth. Clinton losing was not an option and they believed they could sweep all this under the rug when she won..

Hang them all, hang them high!!

Wait... I don't get it..

Don't we WANT our 3 letter agencies spying on the candidates?

That way we know we aren't electing foreign spies... or traitors... or criminals?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Justoneman

Cool.

My point was that it isn't just liberals...lots of us libertarians and fiscal conservatives dont buy the BS either.

AGREED.

The real issue are those sleepwalking about all the BS from each side. Hold them all accountable or none (and none has left the building, no longer an option).

edit on 23-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I apologise in advance as I am typing this from an airport bar, but this appears significant in the race for truth about Trump, Russia, FBI and Lynch

truepundit.com...

The Deep State caretakers involved are familiar names: James Comey (FBI), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Jeh Johnson (DHS), Admiral Michael Rogers (NSA). And then-director of GCHQ Robert Hannigan who has since resigned from the esteemed British spy agency.

President Barack Obama’s White House too could be implicated, sources said. But while evidence certainly points to involvement of the Obama administration, sources said they did not have access to definitive intelligence proving such a link

Drip drip..

- Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.

- The agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.

- GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.

- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.

The whole thing was a set... a honey trap!

After the concocted meeting by the Deep State, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said.

- days before the June meeting, Veselnitskaya was granted a rare visa to enter the United States from Preet Bharara, the then U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York. Bharara could not be reached for comment and did not respond

Federal law enforcement sources said Bharara was simply following the orders of Attorney General Lynch, who lobbied the State Department to issue the disavowed Russian a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa.

Good ol Loretta Lynch...

It was reported last week that Steele, who compiled the Trump dossier was paid at least $100,000 from FBI funds as well.

Ol Comey too..

I have no doubt Trump was montored.. every word, every email, every text... the people and the organisations involved are some of the most powerful on Earth. Clinton losing was not an option and they believed they could sweep all this under the rug when she won..

Hang them all, hang them high!!

Wait... I don't get it..

Don't we WANT our 3 letter agencies spying on the candidates?

That way we know we aren't electing foreign spies... or traitors... or criminals?

Now if we can't figure it out before hand,how do you think being political about it will fly? If it was true they were traitors, the three letter agencies would have stopped it sooner is my answer. Vetting of criminality is done before the election. That is why everyone was/still is saying please go get Hillary for the numerous issues. That is coming from people in the middle to the far right politically. Instead they ignore the Clinton's and so much more and focus on BS Russian stories. DEFLECTION 101....

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Wait I'm lost...
Who are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Please don't ruin a good conspiracy theory with facts. Any "news story" that starts with the words "The Deep State" is going to be a work of imaginative fiction.
edit on 28-9-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join