It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 intel agencies conspired to use GCHQ to spy on election candidate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The risk of Trump winning has proven itself.

2nd Line.

Yea the risk to the idiot megalomaniacs of the left. ROFLMAO!!!!

edit on 21-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: odzeandennz
yes, Trumps associates were under surveillance... but why. ..
or is that a myth.. like racism.

Regardless of what the media is spouting, the reason has zero to do with Russia. That is what the players came up with as their official talking/shouting point.

Trump knows something and the slimey worms that failed or neglected to uphold their duty against foreign and domestic enemies wanted to know exactly what it is he knows, so they could get their nasty mess cleaned up.

I think you have a good theory. Trump has the goods on something major or they would be able to do something now. Hell, with all the liars willing to bear false witness you would think they would have the perfect one to tell us that will stick on the POTUS in all this time. They may have shot their chances by crying of wolf where there wasn't one.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

2nd Line.

Yeah like this guy

Ben shapiro

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

2nd Line.

Yeah like this guy

Ben shapiro

Your reading comprehending is not bad it is your attitude about the truth.
ETA
I don't know Ben well enough but it read conservative. And idiots on the left have proven they are not conservative.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The truth is trump is a conman.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yea, well I don't care as long as his name was not Clinton. I might have voted Bernie but that Watshername Shultz congress critter stole his chance.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Cool.

My point was that it isn't just liberals...lots of us libertarians and fiscal conservatives dont buy the BS either.
edit on 21-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yea, well I don't care as long as his name was not Clinton. I might have voted Bernie but that Watshername Shultz congress critter stole his chance.

No evidence that anyone "stole" Bernie's chance ... except Bernie.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No I mean in his life. What has he actu ally done that helped society? What would show he isn't just another egomaniac ready to profiteer?

His words?

Pretty much every other politician too. There is his statements long ago and how many more Billions and ridicule did he need by being President? I mean it's not like he is looking forward to a 60 M book deal and speaker fees. He's already way way up there in wealth, not like the extra money being President is worth it to him. He didn't even care that the Koch's didn't fund him. Look at how Paul Ryan became the Koch's little bitch.
edit on 21-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I am still waiting for an example of his doing. Not his talking.

His father was rich already when he was caught profiteering. They never have enough power or money.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I am still waiting for an example of his doing. Not his talking.

His father was rich already when he was caught profiteering. They never have enough power or money.

Perhaps... But I got to think around the second Billion, it really stops mattering as much. Dont get me wrong , I'm sure he still keeps score, but he has more money than he and his family can ever spend.

Put it this way, would you put yourself through being President if you had 3 Billion? Especially if you are Trump and will be reviled by the Elites in both Partys for being President?

If he was so in for it himself why did he scrap the TPP? I'm sure most Billionaires were for it. You could even contend the Paris Accord he would have made more money if he would have stayed. Would a Billionaire want to take on China? Again I'm sure he could make more buttering Chinas side of the bread.

He's not a Saint, He has Faults. I'm almost positive he wants to leave a lasting good legacy.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
CORRECTION ...MEMBERS OF ....6 organizations.
There WEREN'T assigned missions just data exchanges.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You have to be kidding me.

People want power. Rich oligarchs the world over run for highest office for power and connections.

Again there is zero in portfolio that says he will be a good president. Could he surprise us sure. I just don't understand why people think there is ever enough power or money for the wealthy.

Why does he still conduct business at all if your premise is right? If he doesn't need it? Are you familiar with the Rockefeller faniky? Was there ever enough for the richest man in the world...nope.

Ego is the most powerful drug in the universe.
edit on 22-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
With all that spying and they still couldn't stop him, Trump gets himself in enough trouble saying things in public, privately must be worse too. To me this indicates the "nothing burger" was found to the dismay of all. If Trump wins a second round in 2018 and a third round in 2020 he might seek revenge against those that conspired against him.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You have to be kidding me.

People want power. Rich oligarchs the world over run for highest office for power and connections.

Again there is zero in portfolio that says he will be a good president. Could he surprise us sure. I just don't understand why people think there is ever enough power or money for the wealthy.

Why does he still conduct business at all if your premise is right? If he doesn't need it? Are you familiar with the Rockefeller faniky? Was there ever enough for the richest man in the world...nope.

Ego is the most powerful drug in the universe.

You could be right. He would have made more money not in public office. It's a realtive overall paycut for 4 years with tons of extra scrutiny on every transaction as well. He and his family probably make more money these next 4 years if he WASN'T President.

Was not doing the TPP one of those actions you were one of those actions doing, not talking.

Like him or not he is forcing real decisions to be made on a number of things instead of the usual can kicking. It's messy trying to get things done instead of kicking the can.

He's here for at least 4 years , maybe 8. We might as well have productive years than the dysfunctional Washington we've seen for well over a decade.

He will at sometime be presiding over the coming Recession, it will happen on his watch, given what history tells us. That will be one of his defining moments of his Presidency.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Meh, we will see. His tactics may not work at all.
Again pointing out problems and stirring things up are not results.

Can another president bring us back to TPP?

A real win would be actually getting the bipartisan votes to stop changing laws everytim a president is elected back to the other side.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Meh, we will see. His tactics may not work at all.
Again pointing out problems and stirring things up are not results.

Can another president bring us back to TPP?

A real win would be actually getting the bipartisan votes to stop changing laws everytim a president is elected back to the other side.

We will see. Trump is forcing Congress on Healthcare and Immigration to reach decisions. Congress has been used to half-measures and kicking the can down the road so we have to disrupt that pattern.

In all actuality, a President should NEVER have the power to implement something such as TPP without Senate advise and consent. It's a Treaty as far as I am Concerned.

I am all for long term policies with bipartisan support that don't have to get dismantled every time there's a change in ruling party.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

See I dislike this Healthcare bill and it looks like trump wants it done for a victory lap rather than a real longterm solution.

Didnt Nixon start the China unbalanced trade policy to control inflation by lowering the cpi?

I think he could succeed. But at very high risk of failure.

Again I am not one of these people foaming at the mouth that he is Hitler. I just am cynical he is what his supporters think he is.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Trump is definitely high-risk high-reward.
I'm good with that.

I can't see Congress passing just a republican only version of the health-care bill, they don't have the votes. Plus it's a pretty crappy bill.. I'm hoping it ends up being a bipartisan solution which is what Healthcare really is a bipartisan issue that both need to solve.
edit on 22-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I sure hope your right, but trump is calling out the opposition is he not? Didn't he call out rand paul? In fact the media seems to have a coordinated attack on rand Paul for not being status quo.

I am not convinced it's a solvable issue without lobby reform first .

Bow there are some EOs I could support.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join