It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 intel agencies conspired to use GCHQ to spy on election candidate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My god.

Some here desperately need to learn that:

1. Facts are different from opinions.
2. Citations on the internet don't automatically equal facts.
3. Accusations are not facts.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The FACT remains that a legitimate candidate who is now President of the United State of America was treated like a monitored terrorist where as his opposition was NOT.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm sure Obama is not worried. This is to be expected as push back for the damaging headlines from yesterday and last night.
Maniforts lawyer started this battle cry on tuesday when we learned that Manifort had been wire tapped since 2014. Now the Whitehouse is picking up the banner.
It's just a distraction.
Again.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised. 

Yeah that's why trump told his son to lie about it. And why everyone who was at the meeting lied about it, about its purpose, about who was there...because it was a CIA psyop.

Hey I have a bridge I'm looking to sell.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It gives me great pleasure in this context to quote Judge Napolitano ...

Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose - Fox News (Opinion)

An indictment of Manafort, which Mueller says is coming soon, will be used as an instrument to flip him into spilling whatever beans he has on his former boss. And we can expect indictments of others presently or formerly near the president as part of the prosecutorial process.

Where does this leave Trump? In the hands of incompetent lawyers, under the crosshairs of a team of very aggressive federal prosecutors and publicly indifferent to the tightening and frightening legal noose around him.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

This would not surprise me in the least. That they did monitor Trump's every move is a sure FACT, though they will never admit to the extent and who was involved, though Trump does know

This is 100% opinion not fact.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No it's not. That is ridiculous.
Yeah they're just plotting against him because they don't like him. Lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If there was a secret plot to get rid of trump he'd already be gone.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah. Ya got us pegged. You smart little thing you. Lol

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here's the Guardian (who hate Trump and led a sustained campaign of dissing him) telling us all very clearly indeed that GCHQ were monitoring Trump in 2015. It happened.

www.theguardian.com...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia Exclusive: GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

Read it good; it's there in black and white. GCHQ alerted U.S Agencies in 2015. They were watching Trump. That's right, folks, GCHQ in Britain were informing U.S Agencies about Trump in 2015. GCHQ ADMITTED IT for all the world to see.

WTF are GCHQ doing interfering in U.S Elections? It is only the tip of the iceberg, too. They'll never tell us, not for years, but they were monitoring him big time and the OP, though the source isn't great, is reporting real events to some lesser or greater degree. I have just proven that to you fair and square.

Rotten to the core: They play games even with our elections. LEARN from this. It must never be like this again.

They never got Trump on Russia because what they had on him could not be made to stick. They could easily have even got him talking to someone he did not even realise had murky ties. It's easy to set people up. It hasn't stuck, whatever it was.

Trump has a right to be mad as hell about this. I think he is actually being too reasonable. I would not have gone so easily on them if they had done that to me. Heads would have metaphorically rolled.

edit on 21-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Trump's Frightening and Tightening Legal Noose - Fox News

An indictment of Manafort, which Mueller says is coming soon, will be used as an instrument to flip him into spilling whatever beans he has on his former boss. And we can expect indictments of others presently or formerly near the president as part of the prosecutorial process.

Where does this leave Trump? In the hands of incompetent lawyers, under the crosshairs of a team of very aggressive federal prosecutors and publicly indifferent to the tightening and frightening legal noose around him.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Trump has a right to be mad as hell about this. I think he is actually being too reasonable. I would not have gone so easily on them if they had done that to me. Heads would have metaphorically rolled.

I wonder about that too, maybe he is waiting for more details, that he most likely already knows about, to be brought to light,

I sometimes wonder what Trump or who Trump really is, and how and why he has so much inside information.

There is much more here than meets the eye.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Never Trumper here. Didn't vote Trump, and believe Hillary should be in prison. Lot's of people talking about me here, figure I'll respond with why the greatest thing to happen in 2016 was Hillary losing; while the worst thing to happen was Donald being elected POTUS.

The problem I have with Trump, and everyone should have, is that he has a history of bending corrupted systems to work for his personal benefit. Comments like "I bought them all" and "bankruptcy can be used as a strategy if you're smart", leads me to believe that he's actually the worst person, outside of Hillary, to "drain the swamp". If he has not been humbled by the onus of the office, which there's zero evidence he has, his natural tendency will be to bend the corruption even further, only in his own direction. On top of that, he's quite vengeful.

It seems shortsighted of the American electorate, for which I am apart of, to see a corrupted system and then elect a man who has admitted to benefiting from using corruption himself for personal benefit for decades instead of exposing it to "clean it up". Frankly, I think it's the greatest sign that America's best days truly are behind her, regardless of how many Hope and Change or Make America Great Again hashtags we tweet...

Begin Edit: I'd like to add. That yes, the Obama administration was obviously corrupt. From illegally giving guns to Mexican drug cartels to have an excuse for tougher gun laws to weaponizing the IRS to attack political enemies, the Obama administration was likely one of the worst administrations in the nation's history. That's not even including lies about Benghazi, the voter intimidation. But now, we learn the NSA and other departments were weaponized against political rivals. Hardly shocking at this point.

But the 2017 Trumpets are no better than the 2009 Obamaites. They refuse to recognize that their own idol, and he is as much an idol to the right as Obama to the left, has a shady history and past that makes a sane person tremble, just as under Obama, about how he will weaponize it against his own enemies and others who do not support his own corruptions. America is blind and behaving like children under both Obama and Trump. When will the adults, the responsible citizens, take this country back??? Never, I recon...
edit on 21-9-2017 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

A most reasonable post.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Read it good; it's there in black and white. GCHQ alerted U.S Agencies in 2015. They were watching Trump. That's right, folks, GCHQ in Britain were informing U.S Agencies about Trump in 2015. GCHQ ADMITTED IT for all the world to see.

WTF are GCHQ doing interfering in U.S Elections?

Let's say for the sake of argument, that what you posted is entirely true.

How does GCHQ notifying the US IC about Trump's team's contacts equal GCHQ trying to interfere with the elections?

It doesn't appear to have affected it at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Yep, and thank goodness there seems to be plenty of us who think this way.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe if Trump wasn't such a spineless puppet we wouldn't need government agencies to conspire against him.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I apologise in advance as I am typing this from an airport bar, but this appears significant in the race for truth about Trump, Russia, FBI and Lynch

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-six-u-s-agencies-conspired-to-illegally-wiretap-trump-british-intel-used-as-front-to-spy-on-campaign-for-nsa/

Those two things have repeatedly and clearly been proven to be diametrically opposed.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This article today up a lot of loose ends that left me scratching my head. How did she get the visa, how the US intelligence agencies could say they didn't do any spying, the firing of the NY US AG. Ect.

Hope it's true so they can all get caught in their lies. Might be hard to proove

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Think about it, all these years and through many presidents and Trump gets China to side with him?

spooky

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join