It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 intel agencies conspired to use GCHQ to spy on election candidate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This whole Russia thing is some deep state BS they are using to keep Trump from getting things done for America. Couple that with a complicit media, useless Congress and the useful idiots on the Left who keep falling for this bogus story and We the People get screwed again while nothing gets done to make America better.

Trump is incredibly brave for daring to go against the forces arrayed against him. People on ATS should feel fortunate that we actually have a real President for the first time since Kennedy.

Cutting OT pay for salaried employees.... but I should feel bad for Trump.

Because of liberals.... and a Congress, which ironically enough, is Republican-majority.

"The buck stops at Trump, right after we blame Hillary, Obama, Congress, the left, the deep state...."

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I respect your opinion. I may be missing something, but you don't need proof for a warrant, you need probable cause. That could certainly come in the form of proof though, so I see what you're saying. The guns drawn no-knock seems like an intimidation tactic though, you know? Mueller's trying to flip him, seems to me. Doesn't necessarily mean there's anything there. Innocent until proven guilty, no?

Facebook warrants? Autocorrect? Not sure what you're referring to here.

I hope I'm not coming across as combative.

EDIT: When you say "DOJ says no wiretapping, what do you mean?"
edit on 21-9-2017 by Zelun because: missed a question

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
You forgot Menwith Hills. OOOPPPS, I shouldn't have told you that, please delete it from your memory. Er, or I will have to kill you.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

The fbi warrants need overwhelming evidence to do a pre dawn raid that he is likely to destroy information. He convinced a judge it's highly likely he will shred evidence with any warning.

Guns drawn is fbi procedure in any raid.

Yes Mueller got warrants for Facebook in relation to illegal political ads from foreign entities with the possibility of bwing under the direction of campaign folks.

I think it's highly likely this is going somewhere or else the DOJ would be screaming about the expansion of Mueller's investigation. Probably even stop it all together.
edit on 21-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
yes, Trumps associates were under surveillance... but why. ..
or is that a myth.. like racism.

Regardless of what the media is spouting, the reason has zero to do with Russia. That is what the players came up with as their official talking/shouting point.

Trump knows something and the slimey worms that failed or neglected to uphold their duty against foreign and domestic enemies wanted to know exactly what it is he knows, so they could get their nasty mess cleaned up.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What in trumps history would make you believe that?

It's really amazing how people project what Donald Trump is without considering his history.

Has trump always been some champion of the people and community leader?

As far as I know he is followed by controversy none of which has to do with shedding light on the truth.

Now if it were Ron Paul I would say your right but come on...Trump is one of them. Always has been.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Ah, yeah I remember that Facebook thing now.

So I'm still 50:50. I think Trump knows the thing needs to just run it's course. Sessions recused himself so he can't do anything. I also don't see that great of an expansion, it all seems to fit in the original mandate doesn't it? Investigate Russian collusion.

Or it's all true. Either way, we win!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I need more proof than just this source.

But I will make this point.

Had trump hired a retired kgb agent to dig up info on hillary, that would be the biggest story in the world for many people. Thsi would be absolute proof of wrong doing.

But establishment rnc and dnc people hiring an ex British spy to do the same, AND that info that was paid for possibly being used by our Intel agemts to get warrants and such is considered absolutely fine.

It is definitely a double standard.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So I done some digging into this TruePundit site.

They have no "about us page", they seem to have come into existence in mid 2016 as a conservative news aggregator that also claims to post "original content". There are no names attached to the site, the only one I could find seems to be a psydonyme "Thomas Pain". The site also seems to be pretty small, they have 21 patreons, less than 800 YouTube subs and about 3000 Facebook likes. They are in short a pretty small site.

So right away that is raising some red flags with me because this small site is expecting us to believe that they have access to "high ranking FBI officials" who have just handed them this explosive story (or rather it would be if it were true). There is no named author, so this could literally have been written by anyone with access to the internet so I as a reader have no way of establishing how credible this author is. Then to make it worse these sources also have no names, and there seems to be no corroberating articles either.

Not only that but we have been on this "GCHQ spied on Trump" ride before and it has been throughly debunked with both British and American intelligence communities saying the claims were fabricated and there has been zero evidence so far to back them up. Not only that but it has even been reported that the White House has been tried to distance itself from the claims with it being Reported that:

The US has agreed not to repeat claims the UK's communications intelligence agency wiretapped Donald Trump during the presidential election campaign.

GCHQ rejected allegations made by White House press secretary Sean Spicer, that it spied on Mr Trump, as "nonsense".
No. 10 has been assured by Mr Spicer he would not repeat the claims, which he cited from US TV channel Fox News.

The White House has said that Mr Spicer was "simply pointing to public reports, not endorsing any specific story".

So for all of those reasons, I think that any rational person can only conclude that the claims that have been made by this "Truepundit" are highly questionable and cannot be taken as truth. So basically I would have to say that the claims contained with in the OP must be taken as false until the credibility of the source can be established.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well I mean the expansion of Grand Juries, additional lawyers warrants, etc. Those are all great expenses. If there was nothing found and he were to do this the oversight from the DOJ and congresional committiees would have kicked in. The deputy AG takes over in an AG recusal.

I think it's probably that some dirty birds got careless and left trails. This is where being a political novice comes in play.

Someone like hillary is a pro. She has the acid baths ready, and the dirt on the investigators before she gets caught.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: queenofswords

Has trump always been some champion of the people and community leader?

Trump was always asked about his political ambitions in the 80s 90s... he always said he never wanted to do it but wanted to make sure it was done right..

youtu.be...

Admirable... he only would do it if he saw total destruction of American dominance and no one else there to fix it.

For the record.. he says he would lile either a man or a woman.. as long as they were there to do good

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No I mean in his life. What has he actu ally done that helped society? What would show he isn't just another egomaniac ready to profiteer?

His words?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How is it that 10 months after the election, apparently a number of you still haven't figured out that True Pundit is a fake news site that literally fabricates "exclusives" that are entirely made up.

Jesus.
edit on 2017-9-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You know, the more I think about the OP, the more it seems like the ACTUAL honeypot is trying to bring the GCHQ narrative back into the mix to muddy the waters, you know? Maybe the real story is that Trump said the tower was wiretapped, the MSM came out swinging calling him senile and paranoid, and now it's coming out that, yeah, it was wiretapped, and possibly for political reasons.

I do see what you mean about the grand jury being an expansion. I guess I see it as more of a mechanism to advance the investigation, issue subpoenas, put pressure on witnesses, that sort of thing. I also think that any actions the DOJ might take with respect to procedural issues, i.e. whether the FISA actions were warranted and so on, will come after Mueller has done his thing, otherwise it would look like obstruction or something. Know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I do and don't. If Mueller is full of hot aired he can be fired and evidence can be presented of this.

If he has a trump card so to speak this is when it becomes dangerous.

When people say this.

"I don't know whether it's worth issuing subpoenas when somebody's been indicted, if there's any value in that, if you get any outcome out of it," Grassley said

You have to wonder where it will go.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the created "honey pot" was well known to Trump.

He has taken full advantage to call it out and expose the Democrat agenda.

And I think a lot of intel gathering took place by Trump.

The perfect winning strategy.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay so the guy KNOWN as an 'outsider' was investigated, and this is news to you people?

Meanwhile you trust and condone the Cartman equivalent investigations against Hillary done by randos on the internet.

So the present question is then?

Should we not INVESTIGATE our President elects and just let ANYONE with potential ulterior motives be President? Because I have this really neat idea for an American bloodbank, vote for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You are all ignoring the FACTS that major newspapers have reported this. There are loads of article that come up if you do a google search.

We have the FACT that we all heard the wiretapped conversation on the #ing news. It was right in our faces.

How did they get hold of those private conversations then?

You guys are being intellectually dishonest. It is you making stuff up. The article the OP is using is not a good source. However, the wiretapping is FACT. It was all over the news as a sustained MSM global effort to sabotage Trump.

Where are all the tapped conversations for Hillary? Hmmm, there are none.

Trump was treated really badly. No doubt GCHQ were involved. It was a huge surveillance operation I'm sure. Certainly was happening in 2015.

There is the fact that we all heard this on the news all over the globe. It cannot be denied. They wiretapped Trump at least as early as 2015. GCHQ admitted they informed on him. Yet what evidence they had has not come to the surface because it was insubstantial, useful only as rumour and propaganda.

Are you guys really so complacent about your democracy being abused? If you are then you deserve what you get.

The facts remain. the news is there as proof. It is not just some site. It is Guardian, telegraph and all the MSM Media that ran a huge campaign of releasing Trump's conversations. It was low and Hillary has come out looking like something very grubby and untouchable indeed.

Facts, facts, facts!

edit on 21-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

This is just the first page of the Google serach. Look for yourselves!

"Donald Trump fuels diplomatic row with Britain after apology from US ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
18 Mar 2017 - Trump: 'We said nothing' about wiretapping claims against Britain. 00:48 ... Spicer: GCHQ may have helped Obama spy on Trump. 00:57.
GCHQ dismisses 'utterly ridiculous' claim it helped wiretap Trump | US ...
www.theguardian.com... › US News › Donald Trump
17 Mar 2017 - British intelligence agency responds to allegations – repeated by White House press secretary Sean Spicer – that it helped Barack Obama.
US will 'not repeat' claims GCHQ wiretapped Donald Trump - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191
17 Mar 2017 - The US has agreed not to repeat claims the UK's communications intelligence agency wiretapped Donald Trump during the presidential ...
Claims GCHQ wiretapped Trump 'nonsense' - NSA's Ledgett - BBC ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39312176
18 Mar 2017 - Claims GCHQ wiretapped Trump 'nonsense' - NSA's Ledgett ... He also said the huge risks to the UK in carrying out such an act would ...
White House: No apology to British government over spying claims ...
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/gchq-trump-wiretap-denial/index.html
18 Mar 2017 - White House: No apology to British government over spying claims ... repeated; White House Press Secretary read out media claims of GCHQ involvement in Trump spying .... Trump doubles down on wiretapping claims 01:19.
Trump stands by Obama wiretap charge, shrugs off row with Britain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wiretapping-idUSKBN16O16Q
17 Mar 2017 - British Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman earlier in the day dismissed the charge against Britain's GCHQ spy agency as “ridiculous” and ...
Donald Trump's Wiretapping Claim Refuted by GCHQ | Time.com
time.com/4704774/donald-trump-barack-obama-gchq/
16 Mar 2017 - A spokesperson for the GCHQ issued a rebuttal of the charge and a ... British Spy Service Says Claim That It Wiretapped President Trump Is ...
Britain's GCHQ Denies 'Ridiculous' Claim It Helped Wiretap Trump ...
www.nbcnews.com...
17 Mar 2017 - GCHQ went public after Sean Spicer quoted a Fox New analyst to support Donald Trump's claim that he was wiretapped by President Barack ...
Trump Offers No Apology for Claim on British Spying - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com...
17 Mar 2017 - British officials were livid after the White House aired an unverified claim that ... he was asked about recent wiretapping claims and made a joke that ... Headquarters, the agency known as the GCHQ, to spy on Mr. Trump.
White House reassures UK it will not repeat Trump spying claim
www.ft.com...
17 Mar 2017 - Downing Street protests over 'nonsense' allegations about GCHQ surveillance. ... Trump was placed under surveillance by GCHQ, Britain's electronic .... a different Fox News anchor discuss wiretapping on his programme."

edit on 21-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well who the # did wiretap him then? Somebody did!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join