It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 intel agencies conspired to use GCHQ to spy on election candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I apologise in advance as I am typing this from an airport bar, but this appears significant in the race for truth about Trump, Russia, FBI and Lynch

truepundit.com...

The Deep State caretakers involved are familiar names: James Comey (FBI), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Jeh Johnson (DHS), Admiral Michael Rogers (NSA). And then-director of GCHQ Robert Hannigan who has since resigned from the esteemed British spy agency.

President Barack Obama’s White House too could be implicated, sources said. But while evidence certainly points to involvement of the Obama administration, sources said they did not have access to definitive intelligence proving such a link

Drip drip..

- Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.

- The agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.

- GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.

- The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.

The whole thing was a set... a honey trap!

After the concocted meeting by the Deep State, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said.

- days before the June meeting, Veselnitskaya was granted a rare visa to enter the United States from Preet Bharara, the then U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York. Bharara could not be reached for comment and did not respond

Federal law enforcement sources said Bharara was simply following the orders of Attorney General Lynch, who lobbied the State Department to issue the disavowed Russian a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa.

Good ol Loretta Lynch...

It was reported last week that Steele, who compiled the Trump dossier was paid at least $100,000 from FBI funds as well.

Ol Comey too..

I have no doubt Trump was montored.. every word, every email, every text... the people and the organisations involved are some of the most powerful on Earth. Clinton losing was not an option and they believed they could sweep all this under the rug when she won..

Hang them all, hang them high!!

edit on 21/9/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
One thing. GCHQ does not work, and never has worked from London. It has always been based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and Bude in North Cornwall. That error may mean there are other questionable aspects to this.
edit on 21-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This would not surprise me in the least. That they did monitor Trump's every move is a sure FACT, though they will never admit to the extent and who was involved, though Trump does know.

I think that is why Trump tells us that they know who the terrorists are in advance and plays his game with the British Intelligence(they get really annoyed with him for it) because he is annoyed with the British Security Services to be honest for the way they ABUSED his privacy. He loves messing with them and that speaks a thousand words to me when put alongside your theory.

Even with all that monitoring they STILL could not pin the Russian connection on him.

Trump is clean as a whistle, even in his business. If he wasn't then they would have got him by now. That is why I think he was honest about who he was and used their PC against them as their Achilles Heel. He is a clever boy, our Trump. They have no substantial ammunition against him, even with all that monitoring.

Anyhow, we all KNOW the extent of the monitoring; all those conversations they taped of Trump when they were supposed to be private. C'mon, think guys! They taped thousands of them. They were on Trump like termites to wood.

In my privacy I say a lot worse than I have heard anything wiretapped from Trump. He is very clean and careful. Yeah, he was a bit of a womaniser, but I don't think he is like that now. I think her really loves his wifey.

The media are screwed because people are liking Trump and his ways. He has Political Mojo big time. We must insure that democracy prevails and Trump is not sabotaged.

Yes, I'll entertain this theory. Using the Brits as proxy spy agency. It fits very well.

I'm sorry guys. I apologise for the disgusting behaviour of my nation and the security agencies interfering in your election on behalf of Hillary and the Dems. It was not the Russians working for Trump. It was the British "SS" working for Hillary. Best way to throw people off your trail, effective smoke screen, but it has been BUSTED WIDE OPEN!

I can't even watch the MSM Media any more; they have gone insane with PC and are very fascist now, treating people like infants and zombies. That is why I am here at ATS. Got no place truthful left to go but here. Thanks for being here you guys.

edit on 21-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
One thing. GCHQ does not work, and never has worked from London. It has always been based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and Bude in North Cornwall. That error may mean there are other questionable aspects to this.

The queen opened the NSCS in London which is the GCHQ branch for cyber activities.

In 2016, the National Cyber Security Centre was established under GCHQ, but located in London, as the UK’s authority on cyber security. It absorbed and replaced the CESG as well as the Centre for Cyber Assessment (CCA), Computer Emergency Response Team UK (CERT UK) and the cyber-related responsibilities of the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure

Also, it clearly says

GCHQ did not work from London or the UK.

edit on 21/9/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This whole Russia thing is some deep state BS they are using to keep Trump from getting things done for America. Couple that with a complicit media, useless Congress and the useful idiots on the Left who keep falling for this bogus story and We the People get screwed again while nothing gets done to make America better.

Trump is incredibly brave for daring to go against the forces arrayed against him. People on ATS should feel fortunate that we actually have a real President for the first time since Kennedy.

edit on 2017/9/21 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

London is where EVERY order comes from.

GCHQ is a monitoring station. These days location means zero. Most of the intel is located in Space, bouncing off satellites.

The OP is covered because

GCHQ did not work from London or the UK

they are saying UK. Anyway the sentence reads "did not". There was a proxy thing happening in the U.S at

NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade

From the little I do know about British Intelligence and Security Services this is very typical. The Elites really did not want Trump. They MUST respect democracy. If they are so amazing why don't they put up somebody who has some morality and decency and is not just working out of self interest?

I wrote yesterday here at ATS that politics is about more than self interest.

Liberalism has become sooo sick. Too much ideology not enough realism. I never thought I would have shifted like this. I moved from them because they have become insane ideologically and are even messing with democracy. They are not for the people. They are for their own pockets and turning the world into an elitist's playground and a "regular person's" (how I hate that phrase, I just use it sarcastically, because nobody is regular as they would have it) NIGHT MARE, desert of opportunity for all of us crowded into the rat cage.

I went to university at Cheltenham and used to cycle past GCHQ twice a day. I was a "beauty school dropout" though. Their education was too MIND NUMBING and not education at all. Once I learned the skills of critical and literary analysis there was nothing else they could teach me.

Yes, it is a great tool and easy to learn. I suggest, if you do not want to be constantly hoodwinked and dangled like a puppet on a string, that we all acquire the skills of analysis. It is a logical process and enables one to read between every line. That and some "instinct" for smelling a rat, haha!

Super duper powers of perception are a survival must in these days of deception.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

There ya go, OP!

You are sooo CORRECT.

www.theguardian.com...

From that article we can deduce that the Brits were SPYING ON TRUMP in 2015. The article says they had intel, yet how come we still have no evidence?

www.nytimes.com...

Trump Offers No Apology for Claim on British Spying

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sean Spicer says British intelligence could have been involved in Barack Obama's 'wiretapping of Trump Tower'

There's loads of it folks. This is more than just smoke without fire. We are seeing the flames of the fire itself really.

It's not good. Britain should not be at this game. It is a kind of betrayal. Really American and British Intelligence should be joined at the hip and working to secure democracy. They are NOT to interfere in the democratic process. They must not be providing intel to certain parties to rig outcomes. Monitoring is up to them. Monitoring is part of security. Abuse of privacy and sabotaging the democratic process is tyranny.

Yep, things have been pretty sick.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
"It's not good. Britain should not be at this game. It is a kind of betrayal. Really American and British Intelligence should be joined at the hip and working to secure democracy."

Never heard of the anglo-american empire?
That is crumbling now?
Thanks all those protest-voters that "never ever are rightwingers", but vote for the big money to kick the big money establishments back...

And secret services, spying agencies, big brothers that work to secure that so called "democracy" will stay a dream forever. Like politicians that don´t lie and don´t work only and first for their own profits and the profits of the thugs surrounding them, but not for the well-being of the people.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

True Pundit is known for their BS. I wouldn't put much stock in this story unless you can find better sources.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If better sources are found, and you need help with the goal posts, just let me know.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If better sources are found, and you need help with the goal posts, just let me know.

Nothing better than getting a helping hand from an expert in the field.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Good News that someone is paying attention to this ludicrously fraudulent campaign.

I am relieved that there are agencies in place to check and balance.

Finally there is a glimmer of hope that some good may come from all of this.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This whole Russia thing is some deep state BS they are using to keep Trump from getting things done for America. Couple that with a complicit media, useless Congress and the useful idiots on the Left who keep falling for this bogus story and We the People get screwed again while nothing gets done to make America better.

Trump is incredibly brave for daring to go against the forces arrayed against him. People on ATS should feel fortunate that we actually have a real President for the first time since Kennedy.

Plus Trump the campaigner implied he wanted to make friends with Russia... That right there was reason enough to burn him by the deep state and the MIC.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yup, been studying the left for months now, I feel like an expert!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yup, been studying the left for months now, I feel like an expert!

Oh, I thought you offered to help with the moving of goalposts. Considering your experience with such things, I was willing to take you up on your offer.

As far as being an expert on the Left...ya. Not so much.

Nice try though.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

no, I was speaking of goal posts. the way you guys move them is magical. Awe inspiring.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Gee why am I and probably others not going to be surprised at this ... Those anti-Trumpers who have been on the boards in most threads defending the other side of this story are going to where a mark on this site . Dupes some of them but real special names for the others ... They really need a Jesus moment and repent ...The real stinger in this story is GCHQ working out of the NSA to pull this off ... And then scream Russian's Russian's Putin Putin and probably now Kim Kim ...

If there was a time for a special council then now is it but it would have to be stacked with the most corrosive anti-left you could get your hands on . Payback needs to be a very big bi..h in this case .

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This looks very unsavory.
If this is proved, and the op mentions an inside whistleblower, it will change things permanently.
People from the former administration will spend time in prison cells.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

no, I was speaking of goal posts. the way you guys move them is magical. Awe inspiring.

Then why would you offer to help? You're not making much sense.

I know you are just trying to be a snarky ass, but perhaps you should think before you post. I thought you would have learned that after yesterday, but it appears you haven't.

But let's get back to the topic, shall we. Can you tell me the name of the person that authored the OP's article?

No. You can't. This is another anonymous article from a website known for false stories and BS. That is why I would not give this story much weight unless better sources are found. If those sources do come to light, I will give the story much more consideration. No need to move goalposts. Just need sources that are not known for fake news.

No matter how much you try to deflect from that with your irrelevant pot shots, the fact remains that the source is garbage.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm surprised none of you are discussing the Wikileaks dump on the Russian version of the No Such Agency.

Its all coming together just like one of those fancy pre-made military products that you assemble in the field an point, click and boom.

Willie show 'em the light !!

Buck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join