It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 22, 2017 11:59:59 all of your thoughts will be

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, because I didn't repent last night, that's it for me? That's not fair.
No.
Life is a continuum. Until it ends. Then it's done.

Last night was an option to either turn back to God or turn away.

Who said your life will ever end ?

When Lucifer puts those nanites into your blood stream, you will become one of his immortal expendable slaves to do battle against God.

He will say "You surely will not die!" just like he said with the Apple of Knowledge. His nanites will rebuild and heal your body for as long as there is a body.

"Continuum". Continue as a slave for Licy himself for eternity. Imagine working for an entity that is Hitler, Stalin and Mao all packed into 1. Ooooo, now there is a scary thought.
edit on 23-9-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
OMG! poor Phage. Dont let the nanites get ya!

We're still here!

/me watches for nanites!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Imagine working for an entity that is Hitler, Stalin and Mao all packed into 1. Ooooo, now there is a scary thought.

Jobs a job, at least you know if Hitler is involved, they will have some snappy uniforms.

btw, why do you believe you speak for god? just wondering. I remember something in the bible about basically telling ppl who claim to speak for god to sod off.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
btw, why do you believe you speak for god? just wondering. I remember something in the bible about basically telling ppl who claim to speak for god to sod off.

Those who speak for God have accepted a spiritual path that He wants them to follow. Everyone gets this new job opportunity. The vast majority turn away from Jesus and return to their material items, hence its either Jesus or the Mammon.

Also, in contact with repented fallen watcher Shemyhaza and seraph Anael. Shemyhaza came to me to state that my published vision of Revelation 16:10 was in fact Tartarus (angel prison).

The only Bible passage that is close to a 'sod off' moment, is Mark 6:11 where the Gospel preacher, walks away from the persons house.

A forum posting would be similar to a town speaker or poster on a church door. If the sinner cannot handle the truth, then the sinner only has to walk away or ignore the Words whilst walking past the preacher / church.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Jeremiah 23:16 NIV

16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 7:15-20 NIV

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

In short ... yep.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
The false ones avoid 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 like the plague.

Those who speak the Gospel are true.

Those who cannot handle the Gospel, where Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb Blood Atonement, who died on the cross for our sins, are the wolves in sheep clothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Tundra

mmmm ok made me lol

what do you get up to the rest of the week?

Do you really want to know?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join