It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Pawns - GOP Leadership Think You are Stupid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not that simple and you're thinking within an old mindset.

A business hires people when business increases. At least that's how it sometimes works. There are other ways to conduct business now that doesn't always require people like automation by machines.

But simply reducing taxes on business doesn't mean they hire anyone. Reduced taxes just means more profit for the business. But without any increase in business there is no need to hire anyone. You're assuming that a business is in the business of providing jobs, it's not. It does so only when needed. Otherwise it is only there to make a profit with as few employees as possible.

Without an increase in demand for business there is no reason to hire anyone new at all.

You make it sound like businesses are there to provide people with jobs. BS. Businesses are there to make a profit, period. If it can do that without hiring anyone that's what it will do. Jobs are an expense for a business not a profit. It's a requirement to keep up with production. Reducing taxes isn't the same as increasing demand for them to produce.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
The only base that has called me names has been the Left.

First was deplorable.

Then sexist.

Then xenophobe.

Islamaphobe.

After that was racist.

A cultist.

Now it's stupid idiot.

...smh

Oh i forgot right wing pawn aslo per the OP.

Don't forget, most of us didn't vote for the GOP, we voted against Hillary. Your own party is your problem.

I voted twice for Obama and I voted for Bernie, but f-me right.

And I have to agree on this. I think a lot of people voted for Trump just to stop Hillary. Heck if it would have been Obama on his second term I would have voted for him over Trump. As it turns out I just couldn't vote for Hillary. I had to go third party. I may never vote for any of those idiots in either the democrat or republican party ever again. I'm over the stupidity.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not that simple and you're thinking within an old mindset.

A business hires people when business increases. At least that's how it sometimes works. There are other ways to conduct business now that doesn't always require people like automation by machines.

But simply reducing taxes on business doesn't mean they hire anyone. Reduced taxes just means more profit for the business. But without any increase in business there is no need to hire anyone. You're assuming that a business is in the business of providing jobs, it's not. It does so only when needed. Otherwise it is only there to make a profit with as few employees as possible.

Without an increase in demand for business there is no reason to hire anyone new at all.

You make it sound like businesses are there to provide people with jobs. BS. Businesses are there to make a profit, period. If it can do that without hiring anyone that's what it will do. Jobs are an expense for a business not a profit. It's a requirement to keep up with production. Reducing taxes isn't the same as increasing demand for them to produce.

Amazon is a great example of being a mega corp that although employs quite a few people, most at low wage, the soon to be richest man in the world is getting richer and getting more tax breaks. So yeah, he hired some more people at below living wages while he gets to be the richest man ever.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yes Amazon is a very good example. Let's take a look at one of their distribution centers and see what's happening there.

How many Human employees did you see working there??? Not many on the floor for sure. For a place that covers 59 football fields you'd think there would be more.

Even better question is just how many of those human workers that we did see are doing a job that seems impossible for a machine to eventually do instead??? I'd say zero. It's just a matter of time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join