It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Pawns - GOP Leadership Think You are Stupid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

What no links?

Oh I get it this is nothing more than an opinion piece.

By the way your opinion sucks, and is completely wrong.

This should be posted in the rant forum.

Need links? Here ya go.....

www.independent.co.uk... 91.html

www.gq.com...

Probably not what you expected eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Conservatives want the top bracket to have less tax so they spend more on creating jobs and business so you lazy brainwashed pawns can get to work.

Jesus, seriously? Trickle down economics has been proven to be a massive joke on the public. It never has, and never will work.

Yeah, just like it was proven that 6 foot tall crash test dummies were the Roswell aliens.
And trickle down economics is a false label anyways. When taxes are higher companies lay off workers. Guess what happens when they have more money because of less taxes?

The left often claims to prove all kinds of ridiculous things so it supports their greed themed agendas and leave you high and dry. (except for maybe a free phone and some food). They know how easy it is to appease people used to living under spartan conditions while enriching themselves, giving themselves raises, and making laws protecting them from having to obey the same laws you do.

Sure, it has worked so well since Reagan really got the ball rolling that wealth inequality is at its highest point ever in our history. Awesome economic theory, for rich people. Funny thing is, the wealthy are not re-investing in the economy as you say - they are keeping it and hiding it. Estimates vary but it is believe there is more than $21 TRILLION dollars being held in offshore accounts by those who are "helping" out the little guy. Sounds like they do what most unmoral rich people do. They just stole it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Although I agree with some of your points I would refer you to Hillary's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. The idiocy of the voting public is not limited to one party.

Hillary put in a good word for Obama. He's now following in her tracks...

Former President Barack Obama is enjoying the perks of post-White House life in the form of hefty financial industry speaking fees.

Obama spoke to clients of Northern Trust Corp. in New York last month for roughly $400,000, Bloomberg reported Monday.
Source: dtd 9.18.2017 freebeacon.com...

It's touching to see these two advocates for the poor and the down-trodden, working so hard to help uplift them, isn't it?

The Obamas donated 15% of their income to charity. You can look it up, he actually released his taxes. How much do you give to charity?

AS PRESIDENT, Obama donated 10% to Charity.
rare.us...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Cutting taxes was one of the good things Reagan did, I was there when it happened and saw the country's economy SKYROCKET!
He also did some bad things like massively expand government.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Although I agree with some of your points I would refer you to Hillary's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. The idiocy of the voting public is not limited to one party.

Hillary put in a good word for Obama. He's now following in her tracks...

Former President Barack Obama is enjoying the perks of post-White House life in the form of hefty financial industry speaking fees.

Obama spoke to clients of Northern Trust Corp. in New York last month for roughly $400,000, Bloomberg reported Monday.
Source: dtd 9.18.2017 freebeacon.com...

It's touching to see these two advocates for the poor and the down-trodden, working so hard to help uplift them, isn't it?

The Obamas donated 15% of their income to charity. You can look it up, he actually released his taxes. How much do you give to charity?

What does Trump do with his salary? You can look that up as well also.

Uh, ok. Trump is doing just fine with his brand, he is President of the free world, yes? And he is a billionaire, right?
The post was in response to another poster regarding what Obama and Hilary have done for the downtrodden, not what Trump had done.

We all live in glass houses now. If we hold our leaders to a certain standard, shouldn't we hold ourselves to it also?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Cutting taxes was one of the good things Reagan did, I was there when it happened and saw the country's economy SKYROCKET!
He also did some bad things like massively expand government.

I was there too, and we did get out of a recession. As you say, he did "massively" expand the government, which very well may have been the reason we did get out of the recession, rather than his tax cuts.

That almost tripled the federal debt. It grew from $997 billion in 1981 to $2.85 trillion in 1989. Most of the new spending went to defense. It supported Reagan's successful efforts to end the Cold War and bring down the Soviet Union. Trickle-down economics, in its pure form, was never tested. It's just as likely that massive government spending ended the recession. (Source: William A. Niskanen, "Reaganomics," Library of Economics and Liberty.)

Without MASSIVE government intervention, it just doesn't work.

reganomics

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wrong again one of your links is 404ed the other is still nothing more than an opinion piece.

Give me a link where Trump said these things and we'll be in business.

Did you happen to notice in your second link she states that it is her opinion and doesn't offer any evidence?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you try a little harder you might be able to squeeze in the word 'stupid' a little more...

Just out of curiosity, do you think people will be convinced by an argument that calls them 'stupid' repeatedly?

Start at 3:47, then try some of 5:34

edit on 20-9-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As a comparison, George W. Bush also donated more than 10 percent of his income to charity during his years in the White House. However, current President Donald Trump, who has refused to release his tax returns, has only one verifiable personal donation of less than $10,000 from 2009 to May 2016, when he, under heavy media scrutiny, gave the $1 million he had pledged four months earlier to a veterans group.

Also, I guess this wasn't charitable enough to include:

The donations listed on Obama’s tax return do not include the $1.4 million he directed the Nobel Committee to give to charities on his behalf after winning the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. Once again, the largest recipient of those donations was the Fisher House Foundation, which received $250,000

The quotes are from your source provided.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

We all live in glass houses now. If we hold our leaders to a certain standard, shouldn't we hold ourselves to it also?

Hell NO!

I expect way more out of someone trying to lead the nation than I do from myself. I am not trying to have power over the lives of others and only need to take responsibility for myself and my family.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Your assertion is "liberals" think working for a living is stupid and smart people are on welfare.

Based on the regressive policies of the Left this is the logical conclusion.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"If you force people to buy insurance, insurance rates will go down."

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"Obamacare will reduce insurance premiums by $2,500 per year for the average family."

"Obamacare will save the Federal Government $190 billion over ten years."

----------

Which voting base was stupid enough to believe all that crap?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
"If you force people to buy insurance, insurance rates will go down."

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"Obamacare will reduce insurance premiums by $2,500 per year for the average family."

"Obamacare will save the Federal Government $190 billion over ten years."

----------

Which voting base was stupid enough to believe all that crap?

The truth hurts the Left very badly.

edit on 20-9-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Left Wing Pawns - DNC Leadership Knows Most of You are Ignorant

edit on 9/20/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Left Wing Pawns - DNC Leadership Knows Most of You are Ignorant

DNC leadership is not worthy of judging anyone on the Left/Right/Center. They're destroying their own party due to rampant incompetence. Hillary Clinton is the only one showing any leadership. It's mean-spirited, but it's something.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax. How much income taxes do poor people pay? ZERO percent.

What do democrats want to do? Get you on-board their scheme to tax the top even higher so they can grow the size of government while paying THEMSELVES more and giving the poor NOTHING.

Conservatives want the top bracket to have less tax so they spend more on creating jobs and business so you lazy brainwashed pawns can get to work.

How much sales tax do 'top earners' pay, comparatively?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The voting base believed Obama's lies, but that belief didn't prod them to make the big sacrifice...to VOTE. Democrats lost 80% of nationwide elections during Obama's reign.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Your quest for alpha will never end, unless you renounce the beta left.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I don't know about you but I prefer my leaders to call me "taco bowl" or "super predators".

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

How do you figure?maybe if you got a job and paid taxes,you would see the benefits,rich are taxed at same rate as average,even more at a certain level,once again a liberal saying nonsense,Obama regime produced sissy dimwits

<< 1    3  4 >>

join