It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Pawns - GOP Leadership Think You are Stupid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Anyone who has some common sense knows that the right wing policies are a complete joke meant to only benefit rich donors who don't want to pay for their fair share of taxes like the rest of society. They also know that whatever they say to their "base" will be believed like its gospel just like anyone who belongs in a cult. This explains why time over time, the GOP leadership state privately that their base is weird and stupid.

Let's take Jered Kushner and Emperor Snowflake who have confided in each other that their voter base is stupid. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

If you go back to GWB's terms in office, he also said that he thought the religious people in the party are not only stupid but weird as well while he joked about them. Everyone knows that.

Yes, if you just so happen to be a right wing cultist, you might be a little stupid. How else can you explain your unwavering devotion to idiots who do not know how to run a government and support their only goal to shovel money into their rich donors' pockets at the expense of the country; including yourself. Only idiots can be this stupid.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax. How much income taxes do poor people pay? ZERO percent.

What do democrats want to do? Get you on-board their scheme to tax the top even higher so they can grow the size of government while paying THEMSELVES more and giving the poor NOTHING.

Conservatives want the top bracket to have less tax so they spend more on creating jobs and business so you lazy brainwashed pawns can get to work.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The only base that has called me names has been the Left.

First was deplorable.

Then sexist.

Then xenophobe.

Islamaphobe.

After that was racist.

A cultist.

Now it's stupid idiot.

...smh

Oh i forgot right wing pawn aslo per the OP.

Don't forget, most of us didn't vote for the GOP, we voted against Hillary. Your own party is your problem.

I voted twice for Obama and I voted for Bernie, but f-me right.

edit on 9 20 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax. How much income taxes do poor people pay? ZERO percent.

It's sad that the people who want the government to give them the most "protections" are the ones who contribute the least to the government coffers.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The "Left" is still hurting from being neglected and lied-to for 8 years. Don't take their insults personally.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
The only base that has called me names has been the Left.

First was deplorable.

Then sexist.

Then xenophobe.

Islamaphobe.

After that was racist.

A cultist.

Now it's stupid idiot.

...smh

Took the words right out of my mouth. If someone who has never met me want's to assume I'm stupid, that is their business.
To often those who do assume I am stupid, end up changing their mind when we interact.
I can include in the interacting (not necessarily in the unknown name calling), a handful of current and past California elected democrats. Although we never discussed politics.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Conservatives want the top bracket to have less tax so they spend more on creating jobs and business so you lazy brainwashed pawns can get to work.

Jesus, seriously? Trickle down economics has been proven to be a massive joke on the public. It never has, and never will work.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Although I agree with some of your points I would refer you to Hillary's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. The idiocy of the voting public is not limited to one party.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Took the words right out of my mouth. If someone who has never met me want's to assume I'm stupid, that is their business.

Aren't liberals correct that people that work for a living are stupid? At this point the smart people are the ones who live off the Government and pay no taxes.

People like me are stupid for paying my own way and paying taxes.

edit on 2017/9/20 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Right Wing Pawns - GOP Leadership Think You are Stupid

Not just the GOP either....

Trump himself thinks his base supporters are stupid....

www.independent.co.uk... 91.html

edit on 20-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Although I agree with some of your points I would refer you to Hillary's paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. The idiocy of the voting public is not limited to one party.

Hillary put in a good word for Obama. He's now following in her tracks...

Former President Barack Obama is enjoying the perks of post-White House life in the form of hefty financial industry speaking fees.

Obama spoke to clients of Northern Trust Corp. in New York last month for roughly $400,000, Bloomberg reported Monday.
Source: dtd 9.18.2017 freebeacon.com...

It's touching to see these two advocates for the poor and the down-trodden, working so hard to help uplift them, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Aren't liberals correct that people that work for a living are stupid? At this point the smart people are the ones who live off the Government and pay no taxes.

People like me are stupid for paying my own way and paying taxes.

So you were insulted by the OP and your response was to insult other people.

Your assertion is "liberals" think working for a living is stupid and smart people are on welfare.

Dude, you need to get out more.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Jesus, seriously? Trickle down economics has been proven to be a massive joke on the public. It never has, and never will work.

Yeah, just like it was proven that 6 foot tall crash test dummies were the Roswell aliens.
And trickle down economics is a false label anyways. When taxes are higher companies lay off workers. Guess what happens when they have more money because of less taxes?

The left often claims to prove all kinds of ridiculous things so it supports their greed themed agendas and leave you high and dry. (except for maybe a free phone and some food). They know how easy it is to appease people used to living under spartan conditions while enriching themselves, giving themselves raises, and making laws protecting them from having to obey the same laws you do.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
###SNIPPED###

How do you explain the fact that for the last 60 years, the Dims have pandered to the minorities in the inner cities for votes while promising to get them out of poverty?
And for the last 60 years, the Dims have not done a goddamn thing for them?
Because they think they are stupid.
edit on Thu Sep 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The whoring of American politicians disgusts me as well. However, the first one I can remember doing this was Regan. If I recall, he was paid a cool million for giving a talk in Japan quite soon after his Presidency ended. That's a million in 1988 dollars, probably the equivalent today of $1,000,005.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Former President Barack Obama is enjoying the perks of post-White House life in the form of hefty financial industry speaking fees.

Obama spoke to clients of Northern Trust Corp. in New York last month for roughly $400,000, Bloomberg reported Monday.

It's touching to see these two advocates for the poor and the down-trodden, working so hard to help uplift them, isn't it?

The Obamas donated 15% of their income to charity. You can look it up, he actually released his taxes. How much do you give to charity?
edit on 20-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What no links?

Oh I get it this is nothing more than an opinion piece.

By the way your opinion sucks, and is completely wrong.

This should be posted in the rant forum.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The Obamas donated 15% of their income to charity. You can look it up, he actually released his taxes. How much do you give to charity?

Didn't Trump just give $1 million of his personal money to help the hurricane relief?
And wow.....he isn't taking the yearly salary either, I think he is giving it all to charities.
Obama probably gave to the Clinton Foundation, you know...one corrupt hand washes the other corrupt hand.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What does Trump do with his salary? You can look that up as well also.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Right wing prawns, left wing prawns. . . . they all taste well with garlic butter and served with a nice white whine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join