It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ambassador to the UN tried unmasking citizens at a furious pace....why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Had to star that.

Yeah, there isn't much of a difference any more.

One of the problems I see is that unlike say, a rape case, political cases are more frustrating.

In a rape case, we can all agree that rape is wrong. 100% would say that. It is wrong. Now the 'investigation" would determine if rape was done or not, but even before that, we'd all go into it knowing, believing that rape is wrong.

But in political matters, we can't even get on the same page to determine if unmasking for political purposes is wrong.

We can't even agree that some actions are wrong, simply based on political ideology.

It's frustrating.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree if it comes out unmasking did happen unlawfully unrelated to cases your right. There is just no non media evidence of this or surely Jeff sessions would be bringing cases up in my opinion.

It seems like conservatives are willing to believe this media line without scrutiny while completely denying trump's campaign could have been involved with Russia.

Even the party followers in my opinion are no different from each other often times.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They want to know who might be spying on them, so when they talk about global domination amongst themselves, they know who to avoid or keep secrets from.
edit on 22-9-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Unmasking for political purposes is wrong.

There. Now you have a firm statement of opinion from a "leftist" that agrees with your basic ethical premise.

The differentiation on this subject, as on most, is not whether it's wrong, or even if "unmasking" happened ... but whether it was done for political purposes.

I've seen opinion on that score, no proof.

Aside from that, I think it's time to call a spade a spade. Trump and his Administration have access to EVERYTHING now ... why is there any mystery at all about a) who did what and b) why they did it?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Unmasking for political purposes is wrong.

There. Now you have a firm statement of opinion from a "leftist" that agrees with your basic ethical premise.

The differentiation on this subject, as on most, is not whether it's wrong, or even if "unmasking" happened ... but whether it was done for political purposes.

I've seen opinion on that score, no proof.

Aside from that, I think it's time to call a spade a spade. Trump and his Administration have access to EVERYTHING now ... why is there any mystery at all about a) who did what and b) why they did it?

Not really, with Mueller investigating EVERYTHING, Trump and his administration can't touch even a memo that might be considered "under investigation".

Curious.....what would your idea of 'proof' be?

They are just now really addressing the issue of unmasking by the Obama administration so the truth will hopefully be known.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
In my opinion the reason she requested so many is that the BO admin did not believe that any investigation would get to her.
BO and others wanted the names unmasked but did not want to do it their selves. So they get the least likely person in their admin do do it and hope for the best. With the media aiding and abetting the coverup of all other questionable behavior by these people this would have been but one more.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

In typical partisan fashion let me paraphrase your statement.

Anything to do with Clinton or Obama from the media is true.

Anything with Trump is fake news.

Got it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In typical partisan fashion let me paraphrase your statement.

So in other words, you have nothing of value to contribute to the discussion?

I know you're a smart guy. Why you waste your time perpetuating partisan belligerence escapes me.

You obviously dislike Trump, I think we get that. You could, at the very least, offer some substance to your position by authoring your own thread(s) demonstrating with evidence and articulation why your disdain for Trump is justified.

As of now, you're just another reverberation in the echo chamber of partisan chaos.

Although, I think Roger Waters said it better:

You're just another brick in THE WALL.

edit on 9/22/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I am constantly explaining my dislike. It's over his economic ideas, his 18th century ideas of trade, the way he is a continuation of the Obama Era divisive political barking. The way he tweets about complex issues, etc.

If you don't like what I have to say you yourself should provide rebuttal.

I was pointing out how stupid it is to believe the media has the whole story in either casend and the hypocrisy involved.

Ps and his immigration control ideas that don't go after the employers first and foremost. Which is where the root is.

Also could you possibly point out how not being partisan is being partisan?

And also the concept of telling someone to start their own thread yet make claims of being part of an echo chamber?

I may be mis interpretting but it seems like you want an echo chamber here so therefor want me gone.

edit on 22-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you don't like what I have to say you yourself should provide rebuttal.

And to that I would repeat:

You could, at the very least, offer some substance to your position by authoring your own thread(s) demonstrating with evidence and articulation why your disdain for Trump is justified.

Then perhaps I would have something to rebut?

I was pointing out how stupid it is to believe the media has the whole story in either casend and the hypocrisy involved.

I can't disagree with that. Trying to get the whole story from the media is an exercise in futility. And perhaps even downright insane.

Ps and his immigration control ideas that don't go after the employers first and foremost. Which is where the root is.

Well... there is something worth discussing. Now I have questions:

By root I'm assuming you mean root of the problem. However, you must understand that now I'm going to have to ask you to define what the problem is, at least from your perspective.

This way we can lay it all out from scratch, leaving nothing to be ambiguous, obscure, or at worst assumed from hence forth.

If the employers of the illegal immigrants are the root of the (immigration?) problem, then we have reached a logical paradox in the classic chicken or the egg formality.

Which came first?

The demand for cheap labor in exchange for less than minimum wage, tax-free, cash $ Dollars?
OR
The millions of people living in third world poverty in a country that borders the USA?

And even if you could answer that, assuming there is an answer, would that even matter at this point? Would it factor into the solution of the problem? Would it even be relevant?

I think it's going to take more than one approach and more than one implementation at a time to even begin to solve whatever the problem is.

Go after the employers, strengthen the border, build a wall, rebuild our infrastructure, deport bad hombres. It's multiple solutions to a number of problems.

Unfortunately, most of us will never get that far because some asshole somewhere decided to oversimplify everything by lumping it all, ambiguously, into those two words - the problem, and expecting everyone to know what they mean!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

OK good here we go.

I am a former carpenter from Texas of about 20 years.

Rick perry was for state tuition for illegals. He turned a blind eye to the millions everyday as did GWB, and now Greg Abbott.

There are legitimate labor voids in boom cities, the politicians seeing all the new taxes with new residents didn't care about the illegals filling those positions.

If there are no jobs to be had there is no illegal immigration. It's the egg. The immigrants crossing the boarder would be incredibly small by comparison.

If your workforce has to be everified mandatory and also the know culprits are raided and extremely punished the word of mouth alone will stop people coming. The employers should be made to pay for the mess they created.

If you need sources I have several in other threads of employer recruiting in Mexico.

People don't come over for welfare like many conservatives assume. I am conservative but don't believe the BS knowing full well they all know how bad it is and where to find masses of illegals working everyday. Yet they do nothing.

Many employers have been caught recruiting and smuggling. People like Tyson foods.

Isn't it the employers responsibility these people can survive here?

The welfare is a subsidy for the families of low wage illegal workers for the employers profits.

Do you honestly believe the majority of Mexicans aren't working? We would never allow that. We would allow the wealthy donors to get away with and make pretend we are getting tough by arresting a few hundred every month and make a sanctuary city problem.

This is one area of truly bipartisan politics.

The wall will do nothing. If the employers are not the main focus they will get smuggled in containers l, trucks, man made submarines etc. Just like drugs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's another real gem.

So is her Husband who many should remember.......
Check his "thinking" on the 1st Amendment and Conspiracy Theories !!
Cass Sunstein

And,

An older article about this unmasking.....
Most names in such intelligence reports are masked to protect privacy, but last year government officials requested that 1,934 identities — not initially revealed in the NSA reports — be unmasked in order to understand the intelligence being conveyed. In 2015, government officials requested the unmasking of 2,232 identities.

is that you in the picture

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Your response makes no sense to me honestly. First of all it's merely exaggeration to say that Mueller is investigating "EVERYTHING." Second, nothing keeps the Justice Department from understanding WHO requested unmasking at WHAT POINT and WHAT THE REASON WAS. If these records are missing, then indeed, there is a problem that the Trump Admin should make us aware of.

Since that hasn't happened, and we've heard nothing but the typical blather from Trump, it stands to reason that they don't want to make the records public.

Proof that unmasking was done for political purposes? Well, the records of who asked what when and who talked to whom would answer that, no?

The "unmasking" narrative has been on since the beginning of the year. Remember the great hubbub surrounding Susan Rice? It didn't work the first time, and they're getting desperate to provide Trump cover, and with their limited playbook, they're rehashing this.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If your workforce has to be everified mandatory and also the know culprits are raided and extremely punished the word of mouth alone will stop people coming. The employers should be made to pay for the mess they created.

Assuming that the people coming over the border are coming solely for the purpose of entering into this workforce that has been subverted by employers to operate on illegal labor and undocumented pay.

By the way, I read your entire post you still didn't tell me what the problem is.

Such is life.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The problem is the employers are allowed to operate with millions of illegals. Both the Democrats and Republicans benefit from this and won't do anything to solve it.

There is no reason to question it we already know they come to work. That is why it's allowed and the numbers are so large.

We need a temporary visa system for labor voids.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The problem is the employers are allowed to operate with millions of illegals. Both the Democrats and Republicans benefit from this and won't do anything to solve it.

I'll agree that is definitely one big problem in the grand scheme of things. And I agree that historically both Dems & Reps have benefited from this and business as usual would be to not do anything to solve it.

Good thing Trump is neither a Dem nor a Rep at this point. I mean, he ran on the Republican ticket, but he's come out pretty strongly against many of the RINOs in the House & Senate, and some governors too.

One thing is for sure, Democrat or Republican, the party is over. The ones in control just display a facade that there are two parties. When in reality, the majority of elected officials who claim to be of one of the these two parties are in fact bought out by lobbyists for corporations that have the biggest influence on capitol hill. Thereby essentially reducing themselves to be neither Dem nor Rep but rather SHILL for the $$$ party.

They're called globalists. They want a one world gov and a one world currency, and they're crafty. Crafty like guitar makers.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Lol!

Just want to solve it maybe I wouldn't mind being a carpenter again. I can't see it being solved without scaring the living cap out of employers. Like seize a bunch of assets when you find them recruiting and hiring. Force them to pay processing or visa application fees. I couldn't operate with a crew of legals so I just moved on to guitars. Not wanting to become part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Samantha power's testified before the Senate intelligence committee that someone in government hacked her identity and used it to unmask a lot of people...using her name.

edit on 10/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Samantha power's testified before the Senate intelligence committee that someone in government hacked her identity and used it to unmask a lot of people...using her name.

Oh Shurrrrrrrr !!!!!

RUSSIANS !!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe Matt Tait did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join