It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ambassador to the UN tried unmasking citizens at a furious pace....why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Obama was educated and "trained" in Chicago politics. There's little doubt that his cabinet and administration was filled with shady people...and a few outright law-breakers. SMART ones at that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The President himself can end any speculation I suppose.

Today, the executive branch and Congress are controlled by the same party. The executive intelligence agencies that Congress suspects of abusing their power are now under the direction of a president aligned with Congress. Plus, that president is the victim of the suspected abuse. So why does this seem like a Whodunit that a handful of Republican lawmakers must fight to solve when Trump has the script ready to hand?

The president is in charge of the executive branch, including its intelligence agencies. He has the authority to decide what intelligence information, and intelligence abuses, can be declassified and made public.

Perhaps these are the questions you should be asking. And this from a traditionally right wing publication.

national review

edit on 20-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHOEVER IS IN OFFICE was educated and "trained" in (INSERT NAME HERE) politics. There's little doubt that his cabinet and administration was filled with shady people...and a few outright law-breakers. SMART ones at that.

I fixed it for you
edit on 20-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Assuming the deep state players are not going against Trump like many people think they are.

Lots of booby-traps all over the place planted by the last Administration.

Another year at least to clean the clocks.

Especially the Grandfather Clock by the Door in the Oval Office.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, the President has the ability to "unmask" those who were "unmasked". Why isn't he doing so instead of this cloak and dagger business -unless he is afraid of something?

Is anyone here even aware of how US citizens can become "unmasked" or what that means?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I disagree. The sleeping have awakened en mass. No more BO or HC. Or relatives thereof...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

To soil the hands of others.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I disagree. The sleeping have awakened en mass. No more BO or HC. Or relatives thereof...

So the sleeping masses awoke to the nightmare of Trump? Time to go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: NewzNose

So the sleeping masses awoke to the nightmare of Trump? Time to go back to sleep.

It seems as though certain factions of the country are unhappy the current president was elected.
So either some groups woke up and voted, or some groups slept on it.
What exactly is your argument?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Who is King Obama? We had a President with the same last name but we have no Royals in the US. Did you hit your head or something?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Who's working on getting to the bottom of all these unmaskings? We get lots of leaks from Mueller's "leak-proof" witch-hunt. But somebody has to be seriously pursuing Powers, Rice, Lynch, Comey, etc..?

Who is the big sieve in Mueller's leaks.....has to be someone "in the know" with him.

Could be that Mueller leaks information to his good friend James Comey, who leaks to his professor friend (Daniel Richmond) at Columbia University. Richmond becomes an "unnamed" or "reliable" source for the NYT and WashCompost. Probably is paid $$$ for each exclusive he delivers.

How couod Mueller leak informatin to Comey about an investigation that he was not even part of at the time Comey released is one unclassifed memo?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, the President has the ability to "unmask" those who were "unmasked". Why isn't he doing so instead of this cloak and dagger business -unless he is afraid of something?

Is anyone here even aware of how US citizens can become "unmasked" or what that means?
I think it has something to do with building a legal case. If he makes all this information public it'll be difficult to bring it to court.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama and Hillary's dream of a North American Union (like the EU) was put on hold. They had been making an "Enemy's List" with the UN to push their agenda if Hillary had won.

Just my opinion.

These people absolutely are ... Enemies of the State ... Enemies of You and Me.

Why are they not being held accountable?

Ummm...they're not being held accountable...because you and I and every one else haven't stormed the Bastille...

Every effing one of them are complicit in this corruption enterprise...

Every effing one...

Until they're routed out at the point of a sword by an angry and vengeful populace...the song remains the same...

Sharpening stones anyone...anyone...?

YouSir
edit on 21-9-2017 by YouSir because: I made an oopsie...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ya'll got it all wrong. The investigation into Trump is expanding. New things are uncovered daily. Quit looking at the former administration. The only wrong doing is that of the white supremacist Donald Trump, who lied about being wire tapped.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sitting President and his administration wiretapped and spied on the opposing political campaign. This is insane!! Special prosecutor needs appointed and they all need to face the judge/jury.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If this kind of behavior is acceptable by those on the left, then I would assume that it'd be okay for Trump to do the same thing for the next elections coming up.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The old eye for an eye makes everyone blind routine.

Like hey democrats waste money now it's our turn.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The old eye for an eye makes everyone blind routine.

Like hey democrats waste money now it's our turn.

It's disgusting behavior, regardless who's doing it. But there appears to be defense on the part of the left for excusing these actions.

*shrugs*

I've never been one to shy away from condemning actions that border on illegal, are certainly immoral, and are more at home in banana republics than they are in the US.

Just wondering when we'll hear the same condemnation from the hard-core leftists.

(I won't be holding my breath)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just dropping by another repetitive, wastoid tread to remind anyone interested in the truth that all "unmasking" is performed by the the specific IC department or agency involved and not by the person, like Ambassador Power who REQUESTED IT.

Now, on with your regularly scheduled trigger-fest.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have stopped seeing a difference in the parties a while back.

I really don't regard liberals as any better or worse than what is being called conservatism.

I do wonder though how conservative publications all seem to get on board with say bashing rand Paul about not wanting to pass this Healthcare law on the same day without explaining why this bill is worth passing other than Democrats didn't do it.

Then there is everytime a new piece of mueller's investigation comes out, the same day conservative media produces unmasking claims.

Are we part of a psyop campaign? Or does the media have to go tit for tat against each others political ideology?

Frankly it makes me want to check out and just live in a cave in Glacier National Park.
edit on 21-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join