It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you solve a problem like maria or for that matter Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lets say for a second that you are "God" how would you solve a problem like maria or for that matter Jerusalem? Ideas welcomed as we haven't a clue and are now looking to things like films and the sound of Music for guidance..Maria ain't an asset to the abbey..if that makes sense..Just saying
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmmm. Good question. I believe God has processes in place, sort of like computer programs. Things like gravity, weather, ect. sort of run in the background. I don't think he just consciously does every little thing. To answer the question: nothing. I would do nothing. It wouldn't be just to show favoritism. I would have made this world autonomous for a reason.
edit on 10082016 by Marky83 because: Misspelled word

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

It's just a change of habit:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would add beer.
usually does the trick

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I just had a word with The Lord and He said tell them to do this:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well neither group is smart enough to live with splitting it, so I say we launch it into space and if Christians Jews or Muslims want to visit they can buy a space plane ticket.

This has the added benefit that it lessens the ways in which the rest of the world can be held ransom by the Abrahamic reichs war of who the sky man loves more.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In the end, it's God's real estate, so what we here on earth think should be done with it doesn't matter at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Right, Let's say I was God then the answer is obvious I must have a plan, it is there for a reason and while it may seem cruel now in the end it will all make sense as will the one responsible.

Jerusalem, if I was god then I would say this, I told Jacob that I his descendant's would NOT always obey me and that I would punish them, I explained why.
"Can you count the sands of the earth upon which you now lie or the stars of heaven above you, YET I ALONE WHO MADE THEM know there TRUE number and hear me Jacob I shall multiply your seed (descendant's) until they are greater in number even than these, your seed shall not always obey me or be faithful to me so I shall punish them, Like Chaff Upon the threshing floor (the Temple Mount - AKA Jerusalem) caught in the wind, many time's I shall do this and I shall scatter them to the North, the South, the East and the West, into every nation and every family of man until all the world (all the people) are blessed by your seed (include you as there ancestor) BUT a remnent I shall keep true to my name and when I have done this which I tell you I shall bring them back here to this place (Bethel) and raise them up even to my throne setting them as rulers of the world and they shall govern it in my name.

So I think GOD know's full well what he is doing, growth is often painful and if Jacob's descendant's had not been scattered they would have diminished settled in a tiny parcel of the world until they were invaded and overthrown totally but instead they survived by being scattered and multiplied far beyond just those that are regarded as Jewish today - until all the world is blessed by your seed, many time's I shall scatter them into the nation's.

Twice so far and really one once in truth.

But it is important to recognize that God did not give it to the Arab's, they have no claim upon it at all even if it is actually both a holy place and a place of punishment because it is also a place of forgiveness and reconciliation.

When the Christian European's (whom were actually barely christian at all and were not acting according to anything they had been instructed to or told to do by the bible - new testament) took the holy land they Blasphemed against there REAL king, they put a Norman king upon the throne of Jerusalem, the throne of David which belong's to the Risen Messiah WHOM though returned to spiritual form (ascended with Cloud's) and returned one with the Father from whom his substance and with whom his substance is one and the same at his right hand is also actually still with us, I am with you even until the end of the world, So Jesus is actually the Only king of Jerusalem the Owner of David's throne.

That same Norman king was plagued with Leprosy as punishment for this blasphemy just as Herod had his stomach explode for his blasphemy, given terrible dream's and warning but refused to step down and appoint a priest to rule as regent on behalf of Christ so God whom had never intended to them take the holy land at that time anyway showed his anger and let the Muslim's take it from them - HE did NOT give it to the Muslim's He punished those whom had taken it wrongly then committed blasphemy (just he said though shall have no other god's before me so too the throne of Jesus, he is and has been king of Jerusalem since he was crowned), whom were supposed to know better and whom had blasphemed against him by appointing a false king over his son's throne as if Jesus was not even there.

That land belong's to Jacob and to his descendant's, specifically "A remnant shall stay true to my name" the Jews.

It is there's, it shall always be there's even if they are once again driven from it (I prey the Lord not) and in the fullness of time when god is satisfied that he has fulfilled his promise to Jacob they shall be established there forever.

edit on 20-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join