It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perilous is the state of our world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

X-Class flares at its minimum is worrying.
We are not at solar minimum. The previous solar minimum was in 2008, we have 2 or 3 years to go.
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

There were 4 X class flares in 2006, 2 years before the solar minimum of 2008.
www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

edit on 9/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Time will tell.

We're living in a relatively stable time considering the last 100,000 years or so, we're in a transitional period as I came to understand it.

To be honest though. I don't care if my soul is damned, I can do little about something that's apparently predetermined. I can however affect change in my life, be moral and just towards my fellow human, if God doesn't like that so be it. I'll
never change my nature to gain his favour.

I was born with a moral compass called a conscious and I've been equipped with a GPS called experience.

I'd stand against God if he/she/it insisted on altering my cartography, I won't disagree with my morality and I'm a stubborn bastard in principle. Like a stubborn smoker with lung cancer?

Now I have ranted a bit.

Alas my point is my soul is mine, sovereign. At least for now anyways.

I've seen some things too... We may never walk alone but we are in the darkness, our paths interact and it's our memories and minds that light the road behind us. Our experience defines us, we all walk similar paths and sometimes we catch each other "off-footed" at the cross roads.

Love conquers all.
Have a blessed day.

P. S.
Apologies for my attitude, it seems we're more on equal ground now.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

X-Class flares at its minimum is worrying.
We are not at solar minimum. The previous solar minimum was in 2008, we have 2 or 3 years to go.
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

There were 4 X class flares in 2006, 2 years before the solar minimum of 2008.
www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

Here we go again concerning the nit-picking arguments. Next it will be '1 day off target for the solar min so your statement is BS'.

Biblical events are happening. Example: out of all the cities that the globalists could have turned into a 'ruinous heap', it just so happened that they bombed the life out of Damascus, thus obeying the Bible, word for word.

What you have said is potentially worse than my initial statement. Reason: if the solar min is still 2-3 years away and lets speculate that the X-class solar flares increase in frequency, then the solar maximum will be, well, quite memorable.

Just something to look out for during the coming years.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
To be honest though. I don't care if my soul is damned, I can do little about something that's apparently predetermined.

I've seen some things too... We may never walk alone but we are in the darkness, our paths interact and it's our memories and minds that light the road behind us. Our experience defines us, we all walk similar paths and sometimes we catch each other "off-footed" at the cross roads.

Yes and no for predetermined life paths. Our paths are predetermined because we accepted it, dotted with opportunities along the way to turn back to God.

Do you have a certain deep desire to do good for fellow mortals that is not physically possible on this planet or in this type of technology ?

If yes, then God will happily give you this new profession / quest / mission when your life ends here.

But God will only be able to do this if you believe that He died in physical form on the cross for our sins. I will stop there as we both know what I will say next.

Like you said, our paths have crossed and after a severe punch up with ACME Mallets, we are probably walking around dazed, thinking what the hell was that.

Apologies accepted as we are all on the same planet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join