It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's News from Nancy Pelosi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has some things to say to all of us today.

She's all upset about the new push to change Obama.Care.

And, she also emphasized how great it was/is to have illegal immigrants bringing children to the U.S.

Yes folks, Nancy is at it bigtime.

Pelosi: DREAMers’ Families Did a ‘Great Thing’ Illegally Bringing Children to America

Wednesday at her weekly press briefing, when asked about the DREAM Act negotiations in Congress, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said the families of DREAMers did a “great thing” bringing them into America illegally.

Pelosi said, “Their families did a great thing for our country bringing those kids here—who are working, who are in the military, who are in school, who are a brilliant part of our future.”

Pelosi says House can defeat Obamacare repeal

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday the House has a “really good chance” to defeat a last-ditch Obamacare repeal bill if it makes it out of the Senate.

Mrs. Pelosi said blue-state Republicans should balk after they realize their states would receive less federal money than under the current program, while more than a dozen red states see more dollars by 2026.

“I don’t see how they could vote for it,” Mrs. Pelosi said.

Here's her punchline:

She said right now, many Republicans don’t seem to have the “faintest idea” what’s in the bill.

“And if they do, how could they possibly do that to the people in their states?” she said. “This is really a stinkeroo, this bill.”

The video The video !!

edit on Sep-20-2017 by xuenchen because: passitfirst

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

more trite from another talking head who plays the party politics BS. We shouldn't have to keep listening to idiots like this.

I'm absolutely certain she is speaking exactly what she feels in her heart, and not just following the agenda of her constituents.. Like most of Capitol Hill, amiright?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wonder why she doesn't let a few of these illegal people come live at her house?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Trying to realign her position as Grand Democrat after getting boo'd by the DREAMers

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Didn't Nancy Pelosi say two weeks ago that the democratic party would be lost without her strong leadership?

I think Pelosi and Hillary Clinton must see the same shrink.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

more trite from another talking head who plays the party politics BS. We shouldn't have to keep listening to idiots like this.

I'm absolutely certain she is speaking exactly what she feels in her heart, and not just following the agenda of her constituents.. Like most of Capitol Hill, amiright?

That, and maybe she really does have some of the worst writers on her staff !!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Trying to realign her position as Grand Democrat after getting boo'd by the DREAMers

Deluxe.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

She is an idiot.
Illegals cannot join the military, you must be a US citizen or have a Green Card.
Illegals are/have neither one.
edit on 20-9-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Pelosi said, “Their families did a great thing for our country bringing those kids here—who are working, who are in the military, who are in school, who are a brilliant part of our future.”

Yeah. That is a good thing. Dreamers are good for this country. Dreamers Work. Dreamers Serve. They Produce. They aren't a tax or burden on the system. They are the opposite. What's bad about that??? I know plenty of home grown Americans that don't produce like these dreamers do, so what's the problem???

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well of course they don't know what's in it doesn't she know that we have to pass it to find out what's in it?

Jaden

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Well of course they don't know what's in it doesn't she know that we have to pass it to find out what's in it?

Jaden

Searing IRONY !!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi on the street would be one of those folks you just have to laugh at when they walk away.
Nancy Pelosi in Congress is a dangerous lunatic.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If all she spouts is verbal diarrhea, then isn't it appropriate to call her an asshole?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If all she spouts is verbal diarrhea, then isn't it appropriate to call her an asshole?

I believe any reasonable professor would think so.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The "dreamers" here in New York have 5kids, food stamps, free medical,free schooling, empty the church food pantry, free housing, and the men work off the books with insurance. It's the truth and it's insane that people support this BSa reply to: mOjOm

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Perfect, hahahaaaa! Stars for you all day sir. I always preferred "If I want to hear an asshole, I'd go take a s**t." I have a new way of saying it now thanks to you!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought she suffered from "rectumtosis" where her asre muscle and her face muscles get confused and she gets that shatty look on her face....I do believe it's frozen that way.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I dont know how you Americans continue to suffer this woman. She makes my crawl even at this distance in the UK

new topics

join