It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy running a top secret program to detect uso's, Astronomer/UFO researcher claims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Around 15years ago, I met this guy at work who was helping us out over the holiday period.

Anyways....one of my work mates had mentioned to him about my interest in UFOs .....one day this guy and I was working together and he started telling me a story.....

He started by telling me his dad is some kind of scientist that develops radar targeting systems....and back in in the late 70's he and a team of scientists were on Royal Navy submarine in the North Atlantic,testing a new radar system along side a new type of launch capable missile.

He continued to tell me that his dad told him....just before starting the first set of tests he was at the radar section checking the instruments......when all of sudden the radar picked up a very fast moving submerged object ....the object moved so fast that was in and out of radar range in less than 30 seconds.....(Note- I can't remember what the range of the radar was).

I wouldn't normally say anything like this...from someone I had just met...but this guy seemed very intense and honest when he told me....and add to the fact he could of spoken about a normal UFO and not a USO which gave credit to is story in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

thank you for your interesting contribution here. We just don't get much info about uso's, but they are real, there has been some mentions going back to at least a 1963 Naval encounter mentioned in the video, and our military seems to know this.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

Radar???? Did you mean sonar?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ive read many accounts of log books being replaced, similar to the story line in A Few Good Men. I believe Karl12 has complained of the Navy as being the least forthcoming in terms of Freedom of Information petitions. Their efforts have been largely successful except for the stories that remain.

For those interested, there is a collection of USO sightings HERE

One of the better known sightings occurred during operation Mainbrace

History channel has also done shows on USOs, covers sightings around the FDR, including Mainbrace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join