It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy running a top secret program to detect uso's, Astronomer/UFO researcher claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: data5091
what is mind boggling is that the uso that D'antonio experienced on the submarine was estimated to be going several hundred knots. I think that would be as fast as a jet, if I am accurate with mph guess, maybe 500-600+ mph.

By current utilization of our understanding of physics with current technology, such speeds are impossible and I'm sure that opinion will be voiced loud and clear here before the thread is finished.

But to accept the impossible velocities of undersea vehicles all that is required is the consideration that they use the exact manner of locomotion as due genuine UFOs (alien and our type). That brand of advanced physics uses a massless field around the craft to move. Under water the massless field allows the water ahead of the craft to slide, without mass around and fill the void behind the moving craft. Efforts of supercaptitvation, as often discussed today, are eliminating as the massless water effortlessly moves around the prow to the stern. Just another advantage of UFO physics put to the test in the sea.

What you just mentioned is exactly what our military has been researching for awhile, and they call it "magneto-aerodynamics" And magneto shells. NASA has a page about it, a few of them I have seen and not classified, but according to Stanton Friedman, who did a survey on magneto aerodynamics, reported that 91% of the information he discovered was classified. He didn't get to see that part of it of course.
The field does what you said, and magnetically forces foreign matter, air and water, maybe even radiation away from the vehicles it's used on, eliminating drag, sonic booms, shock wave etc..
Pretty cool stuff.
I have this one image I found on a NASA.com sub-domain, but don't have the link now.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: kamatty
Are these the photos?

Hmmm
What's going on here? Those photos are very familiar see:

Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

They are naval weapons targets from an exercise involving the USS Trepang in 1971.

Silly me, almost thought it was caused by swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
William Cooper claimed that he witnessed a USO whilst serving on a sub (supposedly somewhere near Seattle, possibly Bangor?)- I haven't watched the video described in the OP (no cable provider) so I can't say if these were similar events, but I thought I would post these 2 brief videos where Bill describes his experience for those who haven't heard it yet.

Description begins at about 2 minute mark (from a CNN interview?)

A lengthier version from one of his presentations

edit on 9202017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I remember a guy on ATS from 2010-11 ish timeframe, he was AUS Navy and told a USO story that was quite convincing.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The US navy investigates anything that interferes with there sonar ability to spot non US subs.

this does not mean they are looking for USOs this means they are trying to find out what is interfering with there sonar be it a USO or jamming by another country or some natural affect.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Met a Yank and he was ex military radars. On the right moment with nobody around I whispered to him "what do you know about ufos?" The Texan stared for a moment into my eyes then said "I can't say anything it's more than my life's worth, what I can say is they aren't from up there they are from down here" pointing to the ground.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Are these the photos?

Hmmm

Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

They are naval weapons targets from an exercise involving the USS Trepang in 1971.

So Naval weapons targets from 1971 look suspiciously like the supposed triangle UFOs that have been seen all over the world? Why would they make their targets look like that when no other countries had anything close to that in their arsenal in 1971 or 2017?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Are these the photos?

Hmmm

So Naval weapons targets from 1971 look suspiciously like the supposed triangle UFOs that have been seen all over the world? Why would they make their targets look like that when no other countries had anything close to that in their arsenal in 1971 or 2017?

Ever heard of the General Dynamics FS-1 built in 1964?

These photos were not mentioned in the the original article from one of the UK's worst trash tabloid news outlets 'The Sun'. But they have featured in a number of UFO TV shows. Shows which are either being economical with the truth or their research is worse than the combined efforts of a group of ATS members.

There is provenance to show that the USS Trepang was in the the Arctic early in 1971 carrying out extensive weapons system tests and scientific experiments and the photos relate to this time period.The photos were first published in a French magazine "Top Secret". When you put some of them together in sequence it does appear to be a target for weapons testing.

There are a lot more details here as well : Black Vault website including hi-res images.

This of course doesn't prove there aren't USOs being tracked by the US Navy and others too.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Balloon. Nothing but balloons. It was debunked shortly after coming to light

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

When you put some of them together in sequence it does appear to be a target for weapons testing. 

It appears to show something on fire falling from the sky. What am i missing that shows its a target for weapons testing?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Visit the whole set of those mysterious images at the Black Vault below and then come back and tell us exactly how all of that target practice was done to the extent shown in the images. Explain the huge, huge craft that seems to be burning and out of control.

www.theblackvault.com...

ETA: It was airborne not an old derelict towed out to sea. And the US Navy is not in the habit of shooting down blimps (which that can't be with a huge hole in its side.)
edit on 21-9-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Explain the huge, huge craft that seems to be burning and out of control.

Why don't you?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
The US navy investigates anything that interferes with there sonar ability to spot non US subs.

this does not mean they are looking for USOs this means they are trying to find out what is interfering with there sonar be it a USO or jamming by another country or some natural affect.

Yes, and, but, say what you will as an excuse, but that is exactly with the aerial "fast movers. " They created their own separate category of speedy aerial objects because of their being beyond our technologies of the time. They were noted in typical radar returns and, thus became a special catagory. That determination would, therefore, apply to sonar at sea.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is it just me who has issue with a qualified sonar operator saying that it's travelling at several hundred knots in response to the XO. Wouldn't the "kid" give a specific answer. I can't imagine the navy would just record speeds in units of severals? Also wouldnt a civillian be removed before they discuss what was seen? Seems a huge red flag to me both of those. Seems all a bit casual to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Nice Picture of the "Stingray" from the mid 60s Irwin Allen TV show "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea".

Don't think it was ever a "Real" flying mini sub.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Yes. According to this article it could be flown : www.uncleodiescollectibles.com...

This one too : yahoobuckaroo.blogspot.co.uk...

However , to stay on topic, I don't think the photos we've been discussing and the Black Vault concluded were military target balloons have anything to do with the Marc D'Antonio story.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: FlyingFox

Met a Yank and he was ex military radars. On the right moment with nobody around I whispered to him "what do you know about ufos?" The Texan stared for a moment into my eyes then said "I can't say anything it's more than my life's worth, what I can say is they aren't from up there they are from down here" pointing to the ground.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Explain the huge, huge craft that seems to be burning and out of control.

Why don't you?

That is the problem, as a UFO abductee of many years ago I know that they are substantial machines, how to explain a series of photographs that seem to indicate a huge Hindenburg type of craft in flames and eventually sinking into the sea is mind-bending. My aim is to eventually show that we have such craft and that is a domestic machine.

Since you teased me out of it, I will say that if you study the images closely on a large screen that there are three factors involved with the craft, fire, smoke and steam, a lot of steam. I suspect that vehicle is nuclear powered with a hot-water reactor and the steam is from a rupture in that system which then dooms the whole craft.

I also have a thread of a couple of years ago entitled something such as "Submarines: Are They Spaceships?" We've had nuclear subs since 1955. They are ready-made spaceships, so if we have cracked the massless nut for unlimited locomotion, then fitting subs to simply fly off into space once at sea seems more than likely. Hell, if we can overhaul them to be stretched to carry 18 Trident missiles then a adding a compartment to produce a nullmass field would be a piece of cake. Welcome to forward thinking.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: disconnected8
Is it just me who has issue with a qualified sonar operator saying that it's travelling at several hundred knots in response to the XO. Wouldn't the "kid" give a specific answer. I can't imagine the navy would just record speeds in units of severals? Also wouldnt a civillian be removed before they discuss what was seen? Seems a huge red flag to me both of those. Seems all a bit casual to me.

Yup sounds to 'convient' too me

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: disconnected8

Yup sounds to 'convient' too me

Active sonar systems ar built around a transducer; an underwater speaker that constantly sends out a stream of ultrasonic pings or chirps. Hydrophones pick up the echoes. Passive sytems just have the hydrophones and just listen. The speed of sound in water is between 4600 and 5200 ft/second. So you send a ping out, wait for reflections to come back. you then do your signal processing and get a nice clean picture. Different temperatures and salinity of water affect the speed. How far out you want to scan for determines the return time. A mile can return in second. Longer distances take longer times. If you wanted to scan 100 miles, the return time takes 30 seconds. The field of view or beam width angle can also be adjusted. So it's like a torchlight. More or less like what dolphins can see.

Now this guy is saying that something travelling 200 knots underwater (around 230 mph = 100 meters/second) can be picked up. You would need something really hypersonic looking to do that underwater. Probably stealthy angled looking too.

It might show up as a small point moving from one place to another rapidly, but they wouldn't be able to give an exact speed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join