It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.1 Earthquake hits Japan offshore from Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A few years ago, NASA senior space scientist David Morrison debunked an apocalyptic claim as a hoax

“It’s simply fake news that a lot of Christians believe the world will end on September 23,” Stetzer wrote.

“Yet, it is still a reminder that we need to think critically about all the news.”

He took issue with a Fox News story with a headline that appears to give credence to the doomsday claim
— and was published in the Science section under the label “Planets.”

The bolded part is when i went "nooohhh waaaay"
boy, are we screwed

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: stormcell
earthquake.usgs.gov...

To me, this seems to be related to the earthquake in China, then Mexico city and now offshore from Japan

This thread needs some meat on it's bones.
What do you think the connection is?
Why those three earthquakes and not the other dozen or so that have happened recently?
Why now? Japan has had a bunch of small earthquakes like this since fuku happened.

There were 5 quakes over 6.0 all were forecast by this guy who gives 7 day windows for the quakes..youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And another one..

www.independent.co.uk...

I'm seriously hoping CA isnt next

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Fairly sure that there was a little ATS discussion about the connection between solar eclipses and earthquakes at the time of the August eclipse. I remember it because it's something I find fairly credible, although I can't find it right now.

So, yeah. We had an eclipse, and then a very busy month for earthquakes. Or it looks that way, anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Earthquakes, hurricanes all over the place, one after the other

What he hell is going on here?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ooooh the 23rd is looming

Goody gumdrops.....
edit on 20/9/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Social D all the way ...but Johnny for Hurt versus NIN.

Back on subject, I have not explored the whole Nibru thing, but Mother Nature sure seems Pi&&ed off at the moment.

I can't remember the entire debate about the big Earth changes, but didn't many Futurist predict that the current U.S. coast lines would be demolished and North Texas (where I live) would become the new coast line? Was the part of the Nibru story?

What is the best thread to read about that? Thanks in advance for any member that can suggest.

I agree things are getting a bit scary

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This guy talks so much, I can't understand 90% of the crap he speaks. All I want to know is if he thinks I should be under heightened alert or not. I dont have to sit through 1 hour of seismic jargon each time.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There were 5 quakes over 6.0 all were forecast by this guy who gives 7 day windows for the quakes.

Ok. I listened to over 4 hours of this rambling idiot and came to the conclusion that he is full of crap. In each hour long video he basically warns every seismically active region in the world that and event is coming, and then takes credit that an event has occurred and says "he called it."

www.youtube.com...

Here are a couple of examples from the provided link, so I can save all you some precious time.

9:20 - Warns Papua New Guinea
9:28 - Warns the entire continent of Europe & Asia
10:14 - Iran is warned of a double Whammy
10:36 - Cyprus, Greece, and Turkey
11:30 - Warns California, Oregon, Vancouver and Washington
12:43 - Warns Baja Mexico, Gulf of California
This goes on and on and on and on....

You probably get the gist by now. Every video is the same. He warns every active region that activity can occur, and claims he predicted it and even claims that he only gives himself a 200 mile "margin of error."

edit on 21-9-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

...and it burns, burns, burns
That ring of fire!

I predict the next big one Pacific northwest 8.6

Since the world s ending in all

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Your odds are better for Indo/Melanesia. But ok.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Funny how we never even hear about Fukushima anymore

Oh ya, they don't want us thinking about that can o worm's, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Or, if you're interested, you could ... you know ... use that internet thingy.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True, but we are easily distracted or diverted if you will..or we just have short attention spans.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So, you're not really that interested.
Got it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup, I guess that about sum's it up..ignorance is bliss, especially when there is f all I can do about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: stormcell

Funny how we never even hear about Fukushima anymore - aren't there 300 tons of radioactive water flowing into the Pacific daily because of that mess?

Wondering if this will worsen that situation....

I think it's because there is far greater threat and it comes in the form of Trump

Trump will kill us all in a furious twatter spat that will be sudden, Fukushima is slowly killing us all so it's like meh.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone.. its been years that I've posted anything on ATS... but here I am.

Just wanted to share a thought on all of these EQ's that have occurred as of late.
What could be the chances that sense North Korea has dropped a number of H-bombs into the Pacific just before these
EQ's have taken place may suggest these test explosion have created these events or weaken the structures of the ring of fire?

Just a thought..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join