It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's or Skydivers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am not a big UFO guy but was wondering if anyone had any information on these three videos. I think they are skydivers with flares attached to their boots but do not know for sure. Included three different videos from different sources plus a video of nighttime skydivers.

Charleston, South Carolina during eclipse.

Las Vegas, Nevada Unknown Date

Oklahoma State Fair, Oklahoma City ( I am thinking these are skydivers)

A video of Nighttime Skydivers at Roosevelt Park, Longmont, Colorado

edit on 20-9-2017 by Onslaught9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966
The SC video looked liked flares, at least the ones that were close by. But the ones further away lasted for a long time, and appeared to be moving sideways.
You could hear a helicopter, and they were talking about helicopters, as if there were some flying around.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Skydivers with flares?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That first one is interesting as it seems to be falling flares [or something] which fade out, then reappear as fixed formation lights moving steadily to the left. Not sure why the camera operator keeps pointing at the Sun, though...although I didn't have the sound on. It's all just a bit strange.

We now seem to be in the position of attributing these kind of lights/sightings to skydivers at the drop of a hat, whereas not so long ago it was Chinese Lanterns or drones.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966

The first video in Charleston SC is questionable because it seems like the objects hang there and it's daytime, if it were sky divers they would do the light thing at night.
The one in Las Vegas Nevada is sky divers, I think that was for a movie.
The Oklahoma video also looks like sky divers. It's hard to tell because they don't show enough.

new topics

top topics

join