It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Calls Out Putin’s Manspreading With Perfect Demonstration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
@ 7:40 Hillary goes classy.
Men and women are obviously built differently, seems like out of all the things to get stupid about, man spreading is not a concern. She brings it up and does not get into why it was bothering her.
She is still wacky.

At least she seems human on the Colbut show.

And just for fun, here is a video montage of Hillary's greatest hits.

edit on 20-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Bitch be crazy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

If manspreading is bothering her about Putin, why does she not get into a reason why?

At least she seems like a human, does not pass out, go crazy eyed, spits anything gross, or goes into a coughing fit in the interview with dumb ass.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The one and only person I can say I have contempt, verging on hate for in the world today...that hog

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Umm, I can figure out why. Can't you?

Maybe not, so I'll spell it out for you. Do you know why men spread their legs when they sit? So they don't squish their "package". The assumption is, the bigger their package is, the wider they have to spread. So Hillary says that Putin was spreading extra EXTRA wide. What do you think he was trying to prove?

It was a joke. On the Colbert show. Go figure.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It is male bashing, simple as that. Men are stupid women are smart. I get it, just look at the advertising industry, all men are stupid and only think about sports and grilled processed meats.

You fell for it. Nice.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but I thought she was actually pretty engaging in that interview. She's better when she's not in campaign mode.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nope, nothing to do with men vs women. Her story had more to do with Putin and his penchant for advertising his "maleness" all the time.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And here she was last year as she was starting to think it's "The Russians".

starting to melt

The famous raspy whiskey voice too !!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not sure why she's annoyed, William Jefferson spread his man all over the place.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

At least she seems human on the Colbut show.

Oh dear, memes are not reality.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It is male bashing, simple as that.

Males spreading don't seem so scared of bashing, bravely letting all their maleness hang out, and all.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This is the first you have heard of manspreading? HIllary's focus group must have pointed to the fact it is OK to bash men about how they sit.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hillary would have been much worse of a President than Trump. She likes to divide people and wants everyone to believe what she preaches is the only way. Why didn't we have a choice between Bernie and Trump?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I wish I had the stomach to watch that video. I made it to 1:29, but became so nauseous (don't know if it was because of her or Colbert....probably a combination) that I could not continue.

I will say, however, that it looks like she has switched clothing designers. She no longer wears the Rocket Man line.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Maybe they've changed up her meds

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I do not know if you have seen it but somewhere on an ats thread is a video song of her about the prodigious amount of lies coming out of her mouth.It is very funny to watch but also scary that this woman even had a shot at being Potus.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Only the ones that spread extry wide.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I wish I had the stomach to watch that video. I made it to 1:29, but became so nauseous (don't know if it was because of her or Colbert....probably a combination) that I could not continue.

Now you know how I feel when I watch Trump speak. I can't ever go more than a minute before I have to just walk away.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hillary is more of a man than Putin and Colbert put together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join