It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton gives the UN speech she would have given if she had won

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

Love that nostalgic pre-election nausea

Oldies but goodies!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol. She said that Putin really doesn't like Democracy.

Looks like that is a sentiment shared with the DNC.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Lol. She said that Putin really doesn't like Democracy.

Looks like that is a sentiment shared with the DNC.

BwaaaHaHaHa

But ..........

Russians !!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Despite Hillary's exhausting yoga schedule, fault-finding-book tour she somehow found the time/energy to make an appearance on Colbert's show. What a trooper, not self serving at all.

Too bad she couldn't muster an appearance/give a speech to weepy supporters the night she lost. She left her people hanging in an emotional state some haven't fully recovered from. In fact after the recent attack on Pelosi, their behavior seems to be escalating.

Hillary's a master manipulator when she couldn't pull off a win for supporters she redirected/used their emotional state to sling $%&# at those who wronged her. Hillary's on a mission and she ain't done by a long shot...she's just warming up.
edit on 9-20-2017 by Morningglory because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe Barry should give her a call:

originally posted by: Morningglory
Despite Hillary's exhausting yoga schedule, fault-finding-book tour she somehow found the time/energy to make an appearance on Colbert's show. What a trooper, not self serving at all.

Too bad she couldn't muster an appearance/give a speech to weepy supporters the night she lost. She left her people hanging in an emotional state some haven't fully recovered from.

Agreed. I lost any remaining shred of respect I had for her. That's terrible leadership.
edit on 20 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Arrest her for impersonating an officer. Lock her up!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"I thought it was very dark, dangerous"
Immediately pushes for a cataclysmic war with Russia.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why won't you people just leave her alone! You keep bringing her up, is she like, your IDOL or something?

Oh wait, she is the one who keeps bringing herself into the conversation, OOPS, my bad.

edit on 20-9-2017 by network dude because: Bringing preemptive dumbassery about to prevent more like it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It seems to me it would be so easy for the government to send her up to the big house for a couple of years for the email scandal. A quick trial, 2 to 5 year sentence at a club fed, and she's out of everybody's life forever. She must have a lot of dirt on officials in high places to keep that from happening.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My television happened to be on CBS when Hillary came out and shook colbert's hand. I immediately changed the channel.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It seems to me it would be so easy for the government to send her up to the big house for a couple of years for the email scandal. A quick trial, 2 to 5 year sentence at a club fed, and she's out of everybody's life forever. She must have a lot of dirt on officials in high places to keep that from happening.

Sending her to prison would just trigger a new book.......

"It DID Happen"

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And you would still think people might believe, that she's the President for appearing on a Latenight Show. Agreed.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

“I thought it was very dark, dangerous,” she responded to applause from the audience, “not the kind of message that the leader of the greatest nation of the world should be delivering.”

She'd deliver bombs just like all the rest.

Oh just go look for your Tiananmen Square moment already.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"The only thing we have to fear is ... fear itself. (And an old lady in a pantsuit.)"

Nah.
We don't "fear" her.
We are just better informed .
Trump was clearly a better choice than Hillary, who:
- defended and got off a child rapist she knew to be guilty, and laughed about it;
- attacked Bill Clinton's rape victims, thereby enabling Bill to rape more;
- supplied weapons to islamists in Syria ;
- put women's rights back CENTURIES by installing an islamist regime in Libya ;
- whose FAILED policies as SoS displaced MILLIONS in the greatest refugee crisis since WW2, making Hillary the worst SoS in US history

Trump will be hard pressed to do worse than the above.
edit on 20-9-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like she will be on the Primary Tickets in 2020 !!

Did you see the hips on that beefer? Do you see the thickness in her face?

I'll give her a couple more years ... at best.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hurray, if she runs again for the next elections that mean Trump will be president for another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Jurassic Park where the buffalo roam

edit on Sep-20-2017 by xuenchen because: shanky

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's funny, I really am not sure who pulls the string everywhere, but go to Amazon, search for her book, "What Really Happened" and look at the AVERAGE rating. Out of 1400 reviews, she has FIVE STARS....then scroll down to the ACTUAL REVIEWS, THERE ARE ENDLESS 1 and 2 stars. It's important to note, although Amazon allows people to rate things they have purchased elsewhere, this book does not allow reviews unless you bought it from them...ok, fine. Even with that, still there are horrible reviews, and even, even more....many are Hillary supporters that say the book is garbage...still 5 stars.
Interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like she will be on the Primary Tickets in 2020 !!

Democrats have a problem !!

Good for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join