It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're at war':CIR weaponizes Morgan Freeman in anti-Moscow hysteria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So disappointed. I'm going to pretend that i didn't see this. I love the way he narrarates Through the Wormhole. I sometimes put the show on and let his voice lull me to sleep. He just crushed my opinion of him personally though.

Hollywood liberals keep trying to push the Trump hatred and influence the viewing masses. It isn't working. Look at the NFL ratings, the Emmy ratings and cable news downfall. People want entertainment and politics kept separate.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't believe criticizing a propaganda video that claims we are at war with russia is the same thing as saying Putin is the greatest guy in the world.

Oh hell, I have seen ppl around these parts fawn over Putin for ages (and I reckon you have also). His hardline stance on all things from the gays to stomping out protests, etc...a authoritarians dream boy.

There isn't a Lib v Conservative only now, its also the authoritarian v libertarian and that seems more divided than the old left v right...(or at least should be)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
People want entertainment and politics kept separate.

Better let El Jefe know...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
So disappointed. I'm going to pretend that i didn't see this. I love the way he narrarates Through the Wormhole. I sometimes put the show on and let his voice lull me to sleep. He just crushed my opinion of him personally though.

Why? do you have lesser opinions on anyone who doesn't think absolutely identically in political matters?
Kinda elitist mindset, don'tcha think? Would you want to live in a nation where everyone thought the same?

Hollywood liberals keep trying to push the Trump hatred and influence the viewing masses. It isn't working. Look at the NFL ratings, the Emmy ratings and cable news downfall. People want entertainment and politics kept separate.

Well, I would generally agree that politics..specific politics anyhow that is going on today should be omitted from entertainment (with of course exception of generalizations, explorations, satire, etc)...but Actors aren't just entertainers. I think politics should remain out of plumbing..doesn't mean the plumber shouldn't be allowed to speak his mind at the pub after work though.

And I didn't really get the vibe of this being against Godking Trump..it was more a concern over Putin and Russia meddling more and more with American politics. You don't have to wait for the "wrong" letter in the white house before you can voice concern..

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Thank you for outing yourselves as KGB shills.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

edit on 9/20/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

*SIGH*

How on earth does this make me a KGB shill, or anyone else that finds the actions of mr. Freeman disgusting??
Next, you'll probably claim im a racist too ?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't believe criticizing a propaganda video that claims we are at war with russia is the same thing as saying Putin is the greatest guy in the world.

Oh hell, I have seen ppl around these parts fawn over Putin for ages (and I reckon you have also). His hardline stance on all things from the gays to stomping out protests, etc...a authoritarians dream boy.

There isn't a Lib v Conservative only now, its also the authoritarian v libertarian and that seems more divided than the old left v right...(or at least should be)

Please quote me fawning over putin.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

*SIGH*

How on earth does this make me a KGB shill, or anyone else that finds the actions of mr. Freeman disgusting??

Morgan Freeman is simply telling the truth. Why do you find that "disgusting?"

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Morgan sold his soul to the devil.

He needs to play 'Pull My Strings' by 'The Dead Kennedys', because it sums up how he found all the ladders to climb in the Hollywood film star game.

Looks like the Pied Piper is in town and wants payment. Everyone is showing their true sides now.

Uber Alles was the anthem of Cali left, its now for the entire left.

They already took my uncool niece!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Obama officials wedded to Hollywood elites...what could come of it save for some of the worst propaganda?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The fake story about Russia interfering in the US election is a long time dead horse now.
Please stop beating it further.

There is no shred of evidence. The only thing you got is incompetent IT people.

Freeman is obviously doing this propaganda piece for a sh!tload of $$$, thats why its disgusting.
edit on 20/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Yep Clapper is one of the ones behind this.

I suppose the irony of one of the people that not only was responsible for illegally spying on millions of Americans, but then lying about it two seperate times (once under oath) making a video calling out another countries surveillance like behavior is lost one people like Freeman.

Perhaps Morgan can work with Kissinger on a video on other countries committing war crimes next week.

I agree with this.

I said months ago that Clapper was hiding something. He can't look anybody in the eye when asked a question; he's twitchy as if he is hiding something; and, of course, we know he has already been caught in at least two very big lies.

Observe how Clapper squirms. He's a snake, imo, just like the rest of the corrupt Obama bunch.

He (and others that are complicit) are hiding something big, and they HAVE to keep the Big Bad Russians lie going as the cover-up. And the msm sings their song for them to the public.

Something big is being covered up. They are pulling out the big trusty guns of Hollyweird (who doesn't trust Morgan Freeman?) to push their bullspit.

edit on 20-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Godking Trump

Hahaha! Now I am imagining President Trump as Dr Moreau, God of the Beast people.

Please check out that movie. It is a bit insane. Marlon Brando and Val Kilmer are in it. Reading about how it was made is even more insane. Marlon and Val were both playing up badly during the filming.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If the story of Russia's interference in the election is a dead horse, why are you so desperate to deny it even happened? The Russia investigation is a dead horse that keeps kicking the Kremlin in the face.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No one said you were. That doesn't change the fact that this site has been crawling with Putin apologists since at least 2014.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The obvious fact that explicitly pro-Kremlin posts automatically receive more stars than there are members contributing to the thread should in no way be construed to suggest that there are bots present.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

*SIGH*

Morgan Freeman is simply telling the truth. Why do you find that "disgusting?"

Wait, so our entire way of life was derailed by Putin's Facebook and social media posts? Russia's propaganda from RT and their news somehow changed the course of history?

I'm all for a good yarn, but damn, reality is a cool place too, it's nice and has lots of space, come see us sometimes.
Perhaps when you visit we can explain how the voting process happens and how changing or tricking it is really not something based in reality. (I learned that from Obama)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In case you haven't noticed, America's politics have gone off the rails. The President has appointed a commission to prove that the electoral system cannot be trusted. The President did not receive a majority of votes, making the election seem unfair. Social media admit they were publishing lies for money. All of this undermines faith in liberal democracy, which has long been a goal of crypto-fascist states like Russia. I can't wait to see how ATS responds to the mid-term elections.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who's to say whether it did or didn't affect the outcome of the election? The fact that they are attempting it in the first place should be concerning enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join