If there was a “mediation group” for hire that homeowners could hire to “talk” to their HOA directors and officers then neighbors can start
being reasonable with each other. I think people should stop hiding behind lawyers to have fights!
1) Maybe meet HOA directors their homes or places of business. (hire someone to deliver flowers/pizza) Flower/pizza deliver guy can be a cover until
they meet the “security guards” that are hired for your protection. You can “talk” to your neighbors and HOA directors face to face! If they
refuse to talk with you….Video tape them slamming the front door in your face. That will look good on a blog! Send the blog to email everyone in
2) Send your HOA directors a pizza/donuts with a hand written note that you will be meeting them soon to talk face to face.
3) Does an HOA director have an arrest record? Its public, publish the information on your neighborhood watch blog. Has your HOA director been
arrested or ever had a DUI? Well tell your neighbors about it as you want them to be informed right? www.consumersreview.org...
4) Completely take the HOA directors by surprise by interrupting a business meeting, meet them at lunch on their way to the car…. hire protestors to
hold signs behind them, hire a flash mob…. And much more. It may be more effective than letter after letter and court case after court case. Let
their co-workers know what jerks that they really are! (its legal)
5) Plus with that add a document dump, naming Facebook, Twitter and webpages AFTER the directors and officers. Show photos, use recordings, video,
drop documents, court records and anything that is “legal” search private investigation sites to “uncover” things in your neighborhood!
(yes this too is legal)
6) If the HOA lawyer sends you ONE letter, respond back with 25, or 50 letters to the attorney. All slightly different on different days a few days
apart. The lawyer will be delighted to charge the HOA $250 an hour to respond to each of the 50 letters… ( lawyer saying “lets see… I’ll add
$12,500 more to the HOA invoice this month!”)
7) Someone can put this together with a “special group of security guards” that understand the situation. The are there for your protection to
watch that things do not get out of hand. Make a meeting place where the HOA directors are NOT expecting you to show up. Someone (not you) calls them
for a business appointment to meet them for an estimate or other business arrangement…maybe outside their place of business, a park, a restaurant…
for a real meeting for a real business project.
8) Only the person showing up is NOT the person wanting the estimate… The person meeting the HOA director is YOU and your security guards will
slowly start to walk up and surround the group (not threating them in anyway… they are there for your protection) while you explained that the
meeting was canceled and you took this time to want to resolve your HOA problems. Explain that you met in public and you hope there won’t have to be
a meeting at their house after hours.
9) Be SURE to have someone video tape the meeting in public.. get the SCARED as # expressions on their face. This video will protect YOU as you know
that they will lie about the encounter. IF they do not # their pants then you may be able to get them to “resolve” the problems LIVE RECORDED on
10) Its legal to hire a body guard, its legal to walk into a place of business, its legal to post public records that are available. Its legal to
write blogs, its legal to protest, threatening to harm someone is NOT legal. But making an ass of yourself, meeting someone at lunch and surprise him
with a “flash mob with signs” and protest at his place of business IS legal… “get it?” (remember video tape and publish everything!) send
this to his office and place of business!
11) Publish the video on your blog and send copies of the blog to all of your neighbors In the community.
(here is a nice story!)
IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL to meet someone in the public with your security for protection and a video to protect your interests. This is a LOT cheaper
than 20 years in court.
So what do you think? I really want to start to put something like this together for HOA abuse cases. I think LOTS of homeowners will want to hire
someone to do this for them…
Thoughts? Please be serious I am very serious about cutting out all the legal crap and making people use their heads.
MUST SEE! www.atompark.com...
You can gather and send emails to anyone from anywhere. I targeted
news reporters and sent my story all over the country! I targeted Bellville Texas and sent my blogs to every residence and business!