It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Sarah Connor to star alongside Arnie in Terminator 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Great fun!

That was my favourite of all Terminator movies. Linda Hamilton was tough and mean (and attractive, too, lol).

Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor in Terminator 2:

www.theguardian.com...

Latest installment of the franchise will see Hamilton reunited with Arnold Schwarzenegger and original creator James Cameron

All three reunited; Arnie, Linda and James, too. James is a real talent. They are saying this will be the first in a new trilogy.

I am not all precious about this stuff. To me they are all "comics" and even though I am supposedly mature now I still love all that. Sci Fi and Horror are so imaginative, aren't they.

I'd love to see "Matrix" rebooted like this. It would have to have Keanu, Laurence, Carrie-Anne and Hugo starring, with the Sisters at the helm. PLEASEEEEEE!!!!

C'mon guys, yo know it will make you LOTS of moneyyyyy (in a Mexican accent).

edit on 20-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I just can't wait. I'd like to see the original Sarah's son in that movie too. Last guy sucked.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
As long as they don't bring back Edward Furlong.
They can cash grab all day long.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I feel for the makeup artists on that set ...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The terminated franchise, should just be terminated. Like going to a rolling stone concert and see Mick Geriatric around on stage.

But guaranteed to generate revenue, after all "They'll be back'.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I hope not, really let himself go these days.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I just can't wait. I'd like to see the original Sarah's son in that movie too. Last guy sucked.

Yep, the kid you mean? He was great. He had lots of attitude for a movie like that. The kid was Edward. Lol, Edward these days looks like he's been having a bit too good a time if you know what I mean. Hey, Ed, go get some fresh air, eat some healthy food and all. Partying can literally be a killer in the end.

I'm just a big kid really. I like the old and the new. People now live a lot longer and also we have more time for the child within. I have tried to look after my child within and can still appreciate much of what I did when I was in my teens or twenties or thirties. It's really no different. Amy Winehouse sits there with Janice Joplin. Arnie with Jennifer L and Kristen S. I'm glad women are back on the scene in Hollywood, too.

Women have really struggled in Hollywood as they mature. Does any woman think she should be discriminated against because her face is mature? Many think men look better as they get older. I think similar about women.

I bet you Linda does a great job. I have a good feeling they will produce something very entertaining and I am so glad Hollywood is beginning to give mature women opportunities again.

I like commercial movies and alternative ones. I am no snob about it. They both have their purpose. Shakespeare is cool and so is Spielberg.

edit on 20-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The sisters??

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Hahahahaha!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

They should cast Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead as John. I don't watch TWD but when I used to see commercials I thought it was Edward Furlong.

She got a lot of crap for it but I didn't mind Emilia Clarke as Sarah. Doesn't hurt she's gorgeous.
edit on 9/20/2017 by Josephus because: They not the

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
you know what always bothers me about these movies is they never go deep enough. You never get to see or meet the people who started Skynet. Were they all killed? What about the underground facilities they surely had?

but yes, Hamilton played that character like no one else could....total badass.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
you know what always bothers me about these movies is they never go deep enough. You never get to see or meet the people who started Skynet. Were they all killed? What about the underground facilities they surely had?

but yes, Hamilton played that character like no one else could....total badass.

Except for T3 where they literally showed the team that caused it making Skynet active..
edit on 20-9-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Damn, they're making another one? After a series of 4 dreadful movies, there's still enough momentum to make another? Crikey.

Well, so long as it's better than the last one. I'd rather have another series of the Sarah Connor Chronicles though.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

They should cast Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead as John. I don't watch TWD but when I used to see commercials I thought it was Edward Furlong.

You're onto something there!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

She got a lot of crap for it but I didn't mind Emilia Clarke as Sarah. Doesn't hurt she's gorgeous.

Man, that's a great idea.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL that was genuinely hilarious. Yes, they are all a little long in the tooth. Linda Hamilton is 60, but 60 is the new 40, right?

Also Linda Hamilton and James Cameron were married. Fun fact.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Matrix wouldn't work, wouldn't be the same. The art director was a friend of mine and he passed from cancer.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sounds like another cheap ploy to reinvigorate interest in a series that has no direction. Continually putting an aging muscle building actor into the series isn't reviving it? Well let's reunite the REST of the aging cast! That's clearly what is preventing people from seeing these movies that make less and less sense with each iteration.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Terminator 6? Oh sweet, can't wait!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe they should replace Arnold with Dwayne Johnson, and Zac Effron to play John? To make it more fresh?

Seriously, I hope they don't use that special effect where they make the face of the actor to look 30 years younger with the neck of a 70 years old still apparent, on Hamilton.
edit on 20-9-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join