It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: rickymouse

No Trump can't do that and Obama did not set precedence to do that. The FBI officially rebuked Trump's claim a few weeks ago. If Trump attempts something like this because he is still self-deluding himself or still letting himself be deluded by supporters such as yourself then he will face SERIOUS Constitutional repercussions for it.

If the FBI or any agency was recording any of Trumps campaign people or any of the people he had chosen for White house staff, then they would also have recorded some of Trump's conversations with these people.

I actually do not see anything wrong with the government checking out the people running for office, I do not think they should be releasing this info to the public in leaks though. I always assumed that the White house would be investigating people running for president to make sure a bad person did not get in office. I did not really care for Trump at all, but disliked Hillary way more than Trump. Trump just has a super Ego and this is causing problems. I voted for the best vice president, I very much disliked Hillary's VP so I voted for Trump's VP. I figured neither Trump or Hillary would not survive a year in office.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

They act like this never happened....Everyone who got the "trail of breadcrumbs" that did not have access committed a criminal act.
Some of this info came from non us sources. Nice of them to reveal that they spy on americans in meetings outside the usa.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Trump's claim was soundly refuted:
DOJ: No evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped
The OP's claim is just idiocy since Manafort wasn't working with Trump when he was being tapped in 2014.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
2014?
So if they have been on Manfort since then why no charges? How long do they get to follow him around with no charges?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.pbs.org...

Most names in such intelligence reports are masked to protect privacy, but last year government officials requested that 1,934 identities — not initially revealed in the NSA reports — be unmasked in order to understand the intelligence being conveyed.

1,934 Americans were spied on by the obama administration.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

For one, investigations take time. For two, that doesn't mean they found the necessary evidence to bring a conviction. For three, they want to build the best case possible. I also think that the previous Manafort case didn't produce the results to obtain a conviction, but the Trump fiasco opened old wounds and gave the feds a reason to pursue that avenue of investigation again.

Question for you. Why are you asking dump police work questions? You know that detective work doesn't work like on television where the police officer solves the crime in a half hour to an hour show time right?
edit on 20-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

keep acting like they dont have all they need to put manafort away if he committed a crime

phone
cpu
tv
auto

they have every word this guy spoke
3 years is PLENTY of time for a case, unless thats not the goal

barak really screwed the pooch on this one

fisa investigations are INCLUDED in daily intel briefings

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
nv mind
edit on 20-9-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

“Enabling of domestic spying, contemptuous disregard of court-ordered minimization procedures (procedures the Obama administration itself proposed, then violated), and unlawful disclosure of classified intelligence to feed a media campaign against political adversaries. Quite the Obama legacy.”

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

keep acting like they dont have all they need to put manafort away if he committed a crime

phone
cpu
tv
auto

they have every word this guy spoke
3 years is PLENTY of time for a case, unless thats not the goal

barak really screwed the pooch on this one

fisa investigations are INCLUDED in daily intel briefings

I'm not "acting" like anything. I am assuming innocence until shown evidence otherwise. The FBI hasn't played their hand yet so I'm not going to pretend to know what they are thinking or what they have against him. Sorry, that I don't play the "jump to conclusions" game that so many others around here do, but I like to remain grounded in reality and not have my expectations set unnecessarily high.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So you are in favor of never ending investigations by our government? Manafort gets spied on for the rest of his life?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Oh please. First, cut the hyperbole. Second, if you are ok with all the continuing investigations into Hillary Clinton then you have no room to speak here.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

lol bad for hillary
good for manafort

no worries you provided all i needed to know

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you are in favor of never ending investigations by our government? Manafort gets spied on for the rest of his life?

From the peanut gallery: Are you SERIOUS on this???

Wow.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

yes i am serious

are you in favor of never ending fisa investigations?
is 3 years of complete access to all voice and data not enough?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

yes i am serious

are you in favor of never ending fisa investigations?
is 3 years of complete access to all voice and data not enough?

So now its FISA investigations? Not just investigations, like the three years of Clinton investigations in Congress?

LOL. Well, at least your post is demonstrating some level of awareness.

You're making arbitrary comments based on ignorance. You don't know when the investigations of Manafort began and ended, you don't know what's being investigated, you don't know who is being interviewed ... you just want to make some sort of comment where none is warranted.

Why do you care how long the investigation into Manafort goes on? Are you a personal friend? Are you getting nervous about what's being discovered during the investigations?

Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

As did you.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

when was hillary the subject of a fisa investigation?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

no answer
as usual
just dem partisan bs

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

no answer
as usual