It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

No one said that. How would anyone know that?

You were saying? Look at post above.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It appears that Manafort was under surveillance since 2014, before Trump's campaign existed.
He joined Trump's campaign in March 2016, and was campaign manager from June 2016 to August 2016, when he left the campaign.

Please explain how the surveillance was targeted at Trump or his campaign when the surveillance was already in effect for a long time against Manafort who subsequently joined Trump's campaign and then left the campaign a few months later.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How these OPs skirting the very knife-edge of outright fraud exist continues to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
It appears that Manafort was under surveillance since 2014, before Trump's campaign existed.
He joined Trump's campaign in March 2016, and was campaign manager from June 2016 to August 2016, when he left the campaign.

Please explain how the surveillance was targeted at Trump or his campaign when the surveillance was already in effect for a long time against Manafort who subsequently joined Trump's campaign and then left the campaign a few months later.

As long as you are on record saying that it is okay for the political party in charge of the Executive branch to eavesdrop on the conversations of their opponents during an election campaign, we shouldn't hear any complaints if Trump does the same thing.
And it is okay to unmask those people that were incidental in the recordings made too... right?

It is very easy to say that they were not targeting the campaign.

I am not okay with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They don't call the forum "dissecting disinformation" for nothing.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

As long as you are on record saying that it is okay for the political party in charge of the Executive branch to eavesdrop on the conversations of their opponents during an election campaign, we shouldn't hear any complaints if Trump does the same thing.
And it is okay to unmask those people that were incidental in the recordings made too... right?

I am not okay with it.

Yeah, no.

Are you okay with political campaigns dealing repeatedly with foreign agents?

Because this seems like highly selective outrage here.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

They don't call the forum "dissecting disinformation" for nothing.

Except, your posts aren't dissecting anything ... they're promulgating disinformation and driving traffic.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I am not okay with it.

Yeah, no.

Are you okay with political campaigns dealing repeatedly with foreign agents?

Because this seems like highly selective outrage here.

Are you okay with Podesta dealing with foreign agents (Russians)? Was he (+Hillary) being wiretapped by the DOJ too?
Yes, lets talk about being selective.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Talk about fake news... Manafort didn't work on the Trump campaign in 2014. It didn't even exist back then...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Talk about fake news... Manafort didn't work on the Trump campaign in 2014. It didn't even exist back then...

Welllll but

Donald Trump Says He May Run For President In 2016 (01/21/2014 07:00 am ET Updated Mar 23, 2014)

I bet "they" were very afraid !!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What does that have to do with Manafort? Furthermore, no one thought Trump was a political threat in 2014. Most of his success in 2016 was due to capitalizing on people underestimating his tenacity.
March 29, 2016: Manafort joins the Trump campaign
Are you just stringing two tangentially related pieced of evidence together solely because of the tangential relationship or something? Because nothing you are arguing makes any sense past a cursory investigation into your claims..
edit on 20-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

"They" have been afraid since at least 2011.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you "automatically" believe all the "official" MSM reports do you.

Nobody in the general public actually really knows anything.

For all we know, maybe Manafort has been "involved" with intelligence gathering for many years.

Trump knew all about Manafort long before his "Campaign" became official.

The whole thing is just too "perfect" isn't it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So you "automatically" believe all the "official" MSM reports do you.

I also believe my memory that Paul Manafort wasn't added to the campaign until after Corey Lewandowski was kicked off. 2016 only happened last year. It isn't ancient history. You can't make me doubt my own memory, Xuen.

Nobody in the general public actually really knows anything.

For all we know, maybe Manafort has been "involved" with intelligence gathering for many years.

Trump knew all about Manafort long before his "Campaign" became official.

So Trump knew he was being watched by the FBI for shady # and hired him anyways? Sounds plausible actually, but that makes it worse for Trump

The whole thing is just too "perfect" isn't it.

No. You are just jumping to the same ridiculous conclusions you always jump to by purposely misinterpreting evidence.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

You mean like HRC'S campaign and the Ukrainians?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Lol... Manny isn't Trump.

Do you not see the stretch you're making? I'm only a moderate practitioner of yoga but I'd call that a yoga "staff pose".

Since this is all okay then....
Will you be okay with Trump having his Justice Department wiretapping the home of the next Democrat that is nominated as candidate for POTUS, and their campaign team members?

Trump can initiate an investigation which listens into the conversations of the Democrats who are running for the house and Senate now by investigating their campaign people. I know that the Republican congressmen will approve of that. Right before the end of Trump's presidency they can make it illegal. Obama set precidence and since he got away with it, Trump can get in on his shirttail.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No Trump can't do that and Obama did not set precedence to do that. The FBI officially rebuked Trump's claim a few weeks ago. If Trump attempts something like this because he is still self-deluding himself or still letting himself be deluded by supporters such as yourself then he will face SERIOUS Constitutional repercussions for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Obama set precidence and since he got away with it, Trump can get in on his shirttail.

It appears to me to be exactly this.
There are paper trails for fisa requests and unmasking requests.
How many UN ambassadors have been able to unmask someone previous to the former administraion?
What intelligence or investigative capacity does a UN ambassador have?
none
all political

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thank You so much for helping me prove the point.

Very appreciated.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think Obama actually did do that.

He built that.

Nobody else built that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join