It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol... Manny isn't Trump.

Do you not see the stretch you're making? I'm only a moderate practitioner of yoga but I'd call that a yoga "staff pose".

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just when did CNN report that Obama wiretapped trump?

Oh that's right they never did.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

They have identify issues. Apparently wiretapping Manifort two years before the election somehow becomes they wire tapped trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Why don't we instead talk about how Manifort is going to be indicted? How the campaign manager may be going to jail. They got his computer in that raid in July. All the emails and now we learn possible phone calls where he's talking to trump. And Mueller seems to be ramping things up and being the tough guy. Sending a message to anyone who may be called in for questioning that they'd better not try holding out or holding back if they don't want an under cover of darkness home intrusion from the FBI.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The evidence seems to be overwhelming that the Obama justice department had probable cause to keep tabs on certain people engaging in questionable activities with foreign nationals and who didn't report such activity as required by law.
It seem the evidence is overwhelming that a judge decided they had enough evidence to raid his home in the middle of the night without knocking. In fact they picked the lock so they didn't wake everyone before they were in the house.
Watch them fall like dominoes. Overwhelmingly...lol

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Lol... Manny isn't Trump.

Do you not see the stretch you're making? I'm only a moderate practitioner of yoga but I'd call that a yoga "staff pose".

Since this is all okay then....
Will you be okay with Trump having his Justice Department wiretapping the home of the next Democrat that is nominated as candidate for POTUS, and their campaign team members?

edit on b000000302017-09-20T05:07:45-05:0005America/ChicagoWed, 20 Sep 2017 05:07:45 -0500500000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes they did. Ha ha. I wonder what they got on him? I wonder what stupid may have said.
Obviously you're worried too.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Fabulous! Can't wait to roll the tapes.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No they wire tapped Manifort. He's not trump and he sure isn't trump tower lol.
But if they got trump in the process well that's just icing on the cake.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The evidence seems to be overwhelming that the Obama justice department had probable cause to keep tabs on certain people engaging in questionable activities with foreign nationals and who didn't report such activity as required by law. 

Apparently the evidence was based on a document that was erroneous.
Created out of a bunch of rumors actually.

FISA warrants seem to be very easy to get.... much easier than it was originally intended.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They just happened to get him through a perfectly legal FISA court warrant I doubt there's anything illegal about it.
I'm kinda of depending on these guys knowing what they're doing. Lol. You're depending on a hope that they don't.
Yours is probably a bit riskier of a bet.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The entire IC community announced their findings to the claim about a month ago.
No one could find any evidence what so ever that they wire tapped trump or trump tower.
Trumps tweet was just another big fat lie from the big fat liar.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The truth.
Foreign concept.. I know...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No one said that. How would anyone know that?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

See how easy it is to remember those two lies? So much easier than trying to keep track of oh I don't know let's say two lies an hour from the dishonest lying piece of crap in there now?
You can list Obama's lies from his whole eight years on one hand.
You can't even do that for one day with this slimeball criminal.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You're confused. That's not what happened or what is happening. They're investigating crimes not spying on political rivals which is what you're suggesting.

It may be time to face reality. The man is dirt. He associates with dirt and like dirt needs to be put in the trash and left at the curb for pick up.

AKA an impeachment.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You have no idea what evidence was presented. Stop pretending you do.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You have no idea what evidence was presented. Stop pretending you do.

Do you?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're confused. That's not what happened or what is happening. They're investigating crimes not spying on political rivals which is what you're suggesting.

It may be time to face reality. The man is dirt. He associates with dirt and like dirt needs to be put in the trash and left at the curb for pick up.

AKA an impeachment.

No problem then.
Trump can have his minions come out and say that there was no investigation and then, after it comes out that there was an investigation... say that they were investigating a 'crime', just like Obama did to Trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Mr. Clapper joins me now. Welcome, sir, to Meet the Press.

JAMES CLAPPER:

Thanks, Chuck, for everything.

CHUCK TODD:

Let me start with the President's tweets yesterday, this idea that maybe President Obama ordered an illegal wiretap of his offices. If something like that happened, would this be something you would be aware of?

JAMES CLAPPER:

I would certainly hope so. I can't say-- obviously, I'm not, I can't speak officially anymore. But I will say that, for the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against-- the president elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign. I can't speak for other Title Three authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity.

CHUCK TODD:

Yeah, I was just going to say, if the F.B.I., for instance, had a FISA court order of some sort for a surveillance, would that be information you would know or not know?

JAMES CLAPPER:

Yes.

CHUCK TODD:

You would be told this?

JAMES CLAPPER:

I would know that.

CHUCK TODD:

If there was a FISA court order--

JAMES CLAPPER:

Yes.

CHUCK TODD:

--on something like this.

JAMES CLAPPER:

Something like this, absolutely.

CHUCK TODD:

And at this point, you can't confirm or deny whether that exists?

JAMES CLAPPER:

I can deny it.

CHUCK TODD:

There is no FISA court order?

JAMES CLAPPER:

Not-- not to know my knowledge.

CHUCK TODD:

Of anything at Trump Tower?

JAMES CLAPPER:

No.

CHUCK TODD:

Well, that's an important revelation at this point. Let me ask you this. Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?

JAMES CLAPPER:

We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.

CHUCK TODD:

I understand that. But does it exist?

JAMES CLAPPER:

Not to my knowledge.

edit on 20-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join