It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Neat story about how a political pundit Mark Levin (big radio show and some TV appearances) seemed to call the Trump "wire tapping" about 6 months ago !!

He used several "sources" and had it down to just about what we now "know" from a CNN story a couple of days ago.

Interesting how things get "brought out" and sometimes never take off in the MSM until other factors and side stories get the attention.

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

In March, conservative pundit Mark Levin documented that the Obama Administration had wiretapped the Trump campaign. On Monday, CNN reported that, indeed, the FBI had wiretapped former Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort, both before and after the election.

But, while CNN’s claim is based on unnamed “sources,” Levin made his case by citing quotes from eight separate news reports.

As CNSNews.com reported back on March 5, Levin laid out his proof in an interview on Fox News, in which he said “the question is the extent of the spying,” not whether it happened:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No he didn't.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Trump / Levin claimed the Obama administration had spied on Trump.

Manafort is not Trump.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The evidence is overwhelming that the pig Obummer and his goon squad tapped probably everyone in Trump's circle for attempted political gain.
But the corrupt bitch still lost.
How is that for incompetence?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To make the "case", you need to dissect the info and make into disinfo.

Bulverism

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Manafort is not Trump.

Wake up.....the two go hand in hand.
If they listened to Manafort, they listened to Trump.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Manafort is not Trump.

Manafort may have been part of the Trump Campaign "at the time".

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Manafort is not Trump.

Wrong he claimed that obama had wire tapped Trump tower. Looks like he was right since manafort lived and worked there. In fact Trump was told he was crazy turns out he wasnt i guess.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Trumps conversations were getting monitored when he talked to Manafort. Also, whomever Monafort talked to in Trump's campaign and in Trumps administration after the election were having their conversations monitored. I have a suspicion that listening in on any conversations of the active president or his established officers is illegal and if that information is leaked, the person leaking it should be charged with treason against the sitting president of the United States of America.

I am a very strong supporter of any person who is elected president, I would have even supported Hillary. (cringe)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Clapper told us that it didn't happen:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday denied any suggestion that Trump Tower communications were wiretapped before the election.

For the part of the national security apparatus that he oversaw, "there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper told Chuck Todd in an exclusive interview on Sunday’s “Meet The Press.”

www.nbcnews.com...

Yet another Clapper lie. Clapper continues:

When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

Asked again whether there was a FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower, Clapper said, "Not to my knowledge."

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would “certainly hope” that he would be aware of it.

"I can’t speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fall, if anyone thinks this is ok during (and after) a presidential election, you deserve the banana republic you live in.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Looks like Clapper had some underlying "motives" !!

Wonder what those are ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He did not call anything. The wire tapes were first talked about 2 months before the election when the news broke that a email server in trump tower was only communicating with a Russian bank and Dvous or how ever you spell her last name. There were tapes in trump tower. But not for Trump it was for his ex campaignmanager who has been watched by the FBI now for over a decade.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

How about keeping things civil?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Manafort is not Trump.

Wake up.....the two go hand in hand.
If they listened to Manafort, they listened to Trump.

Hm, well perhaps he shouldn't have associated with known foreign agents.

For all Trump's talk about America First, he sure likes the foreign agents (Flynn, Manafort, likely more).

I find it puzzling that this aspect does not bother people who want the U.S. to be more protectionist.
edit on 22Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:38:31 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Manafort is not Trump.

Wrong he claimed that obama had wire tapped Trump tower. Looks like he was right since manafort lived and worked there. In fact Trump was told he was crazy turns out he wasnt i guess.

The FBI did the taps and have been investigating mana fort for years. That tap goes back to 2015 for his shady dealings with Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Clapper told us that it didn't happen:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday denied any suggestion that Trump Tower communications were wiretapped before the election.

For the part of the national security apparatus that he oversaw, "there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper told Chuck Todd in an exclusive interview on Sunday’s “Meet The Press.”

www.nbcnews.com...

Yet another Clapper lie. Clapper continues:

When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

Asked again whether there was a FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower, Clapper said, "Not to my knowledge."

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would “certainly hope” that he would be aware of it.

"I can’t speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fall, if anyone thinks this is ok during (and after) a presidential election, you deserve the banana republic you live in.

I do remember the story of no FISA tapping of anyone with Trump ties they were tossing out back then. Someone's in big trouble here and I don't think it's Manafort. Somebody seems to be lying. What a shock it's Clapper.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

CNN leeched their "exclusive" from the New York Times. CNN doesn't have the talent to obtain their own exclusives, except for their FAKE drummed-up proprietary crap.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Clicked this thread to mention this. I remember this interview being force fed through the news cycle. Looking forward to his response.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Wiretapping??? The denial of the tapping is coming from a highly untrustworthy source to say the least. This is the same guy who is on the record stating that there’s “not a smidgen of corruption” at the IRS after they were found to be targeting conservative groups. And who can forget his most infamous quote "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". Encouraging illegals to vote by bullsh*tting them into thinking they'll magically become citizens if they go vote.

Yeah, sure there was no wiretapping. Obama's a corrupt piece of worthless sh*t and makes Nixon look like a choir boy in comparison. How do you know if Obama's being dishonest? When his mouth is open.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join