It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Calls On DOJ To Release His Intercepted Communications With Foreigners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you hold that there is moral equivalence between white supremacy, and a desire to uphold the constitution?

You may not realise this, but you said as much in the post to which I am responding, so I would like clarification on that point...

There is no truth to the idea that violence is NEVER justified. I have news for you. Without violence, I would already be dead. Without violence, my mother would never have been born. Without violence, many things which are positive, would never have come to pass. Without violence in response to violence, the Nazis would have won WW2.

So spare me the pacifism, because I know far too much about our species and its history, to have any respect for that nonsense whatsoever. Heres the meat and potatoes of the situation. You either permit your government to run roughshod over your rights, or you tear down the machinery it uses to abuse you. The fact is that the government are your opposition, and changing things by voting has been proven not to damned well work, as all that happens is increasing levels of incompetence, from the increasingly backwards, drooling halfwits being elected.

Solve the damned problem.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Comprehension issues. Manafort is not Trump, therefore stating that Trump was not the subject of a wiretap is not perjury. But I'll bet you know that.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does anybody know who requested the fisa warrant for spying on Manafort the second time?

Sure. The department of justice. That's who. Obviously they had probable cause since he's a Russian plant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join