It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt 10.5 (Only the house of Israel can be saved)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I think it is clear..........Only the house of Israel is to be saved. Period.

Well DrHoracid you are a real spoiler

You have shredded any vestige of any faith I ever had.

I am not a Israeli, and neither most Americans so we have been worshiping for nothing.

We all going to hell.

Give me a brake

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I think it is clear..........Only the house of Israel is to be saved. Period.

Well DrHoracid you are a real spoiler

You have shredded any vestige of any faith I ever had.

I am not a Israeli, and neither most Americans so we have been worshiping for nothing.

We all going to hell.

Give me a brake

Actually most Americans of Euro decent are of Israeli decent. The lost 10 tribes. PS there is no HELL. Hell would require etermal life, that is a gift for the righteous. Those whos' names are not written in the book of life will die the "second" death in the lake of fire. Eternal "torture" is a myth. But the horror of the moment you realize that you do not get eternal life may seem like an eternity.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Actually, Christ did come to fulfill the role of Meshiach to the Jews. The Jews rejected him in that role. He then became the Saviour to all nations. His second coming will fulfill the role of the Meshiach, at which time the Jews will accept him.

So you are correct to interpret the specific verse the way you have for the day it was said. But not correct to interpret it that way for now.

After his death and resurrection in the role of Saviour he gave his final Great Commission, which supplanted this prior statement:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthw 28:18-20

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
DrHoracid, are you saying that only white Americans of Euro descent will be saved? As a black American with most of my family members Christian (not me, though), I better break the news to them. Tell them they're wasting their time.

So this means that all non-Israelis are going to hell? BTW, I thougth the Bible describes hell as an eternal lake of fire. Then again, there's so many contradictions in that book...

I personally think that some religious people get too caught up in the whole thing. Why do you have to be of a certain descent to have a decent afterlife? That's just one of the reasons why I abandoned Christianity.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

....and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded - Matthw 28:18-20

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Valhall]

That would include Matt 10.5 wouldn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join