It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's new in the world of Ufology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've been away from the field of Ufology, for a number of years I'm sad to say.

I think that the last thing I read up on/looked at was The Disclosure Project by Dr. Steven Greer.

Is he still reputable in the field?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
New? Well, there was this this morning!

ATS: I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: danlowrie

To some he is, to some he isn't...

The way I look at it these people have to make money too.
So I don't begrudge him too much.

Although he is less Alieny now and more a New Age meditation type.

What's new?
Secure Team 10 has taken over and flooded the internet with hoax videos.

You can almost guarantee if a UFO thread pops up, it's 9 times out of 10 gonna be ST10.
Which is a shame.

Not much else he changed.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
New? Well, there was this this morning!

ATS: I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

I've only read the first part...Haha what a tale lol

I'll read on.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ah I see.

I'm certain that one of the last things I read/watched about Greer is that the aliens that have visited him and others (on a daily basis I might add) were transdimensional.

I admit that I haven't properly researched that side of it, so I'm a bit weary about it. Could just be my ignorance or lack of knowledge.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: danlowrie Really on a daily basis? i,m all believing in other life forms out there and the fact they may have visited but daily basis? i think someone has lost the plot and may have to check into a psych ward.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
nothing :p
the humanoids apparently abandoned us

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Unfortunately, not much. Not that I know at least.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The expectation of alien life discovery increases.

The idea of possible ancient alien contact continues to seep slowly from entertainment arena to the public consciousness.

Disclosure gurus promise disclosure and fleece idiots for videos and books.

Hoaxers hoax for youtube clicks.

Evidence of anything remains elusive.

Come back in 10 years and i doubt much will change.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
The expectation of alien life discovery increases. [...]
Evidence of anything remains elusive.
Come back in 10 years and i doubt much will change.

My dad was interested in UFOs for fifty years or so. He died before anything definitive was discovered (or disclosed, if you believe that myth).

We'll all probably follow suit.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You have to listen to me. All of the reputable researchers in this field have been eliminated by the insiders. 89% of all the media organizations and researcher are/were counter intelligence plants. To the point where even you can be an insider prying into the internet minds in order to find any trail you may go down in order to put more lids on this, haven't you heard upset MUFON members coming to realize that the organization actually suppresses UFO incidents in reality? Just look at the generation of Bud Hopkins. You had all kinds of government military personnel coming out to tell us that aliens were real, you had project Blue book, and confessions from incredibly prominent people. You had many "suicides" after prominent people spoke. You had a trail of evidence, form landing marks to abducted cattle to aliens intruding into the homes of people. You had researchers finding evidence under ultraviolet light, you had researchers taking a cat scan of an implant inside the head of an abductee as early as 1980, way before anyone suspected it. You had Travis Waltons ad people witnessing abductions. These things were happening all across the world, and 100s of intelligent people were in on finding the truth while the insiders were bent on keeping it hushed up.

That was the 20th century! You do not have another generation of researchers and government insiders coming out to investigate these things. You do not have 100s of cattle popping up mysterious mutilated across north America this year! People have to realize that the UFO reality has come and gone. Now I am not saying there are no UFOs and no cattle mutes these days, there are, but there are few compared to the early days, like in the 50s near everyone was seeing them. Believers have to come to terms that what was happening then is not happening now. There will not be anymore Hyneks or John Macks, or those who had one foot on the inside and one foot outside like John Lear or Whitley Strieber, or Linda Howes selling out to Richard Dotys, or debunkers like Phil Klass.

So many people kept saying, well if they are so smart why are they still doing abductions, haven't they learned all they needed to know? Well the abductions went on in earnest for about 3 or 4 generations of the bloodlines they were abducting, so yes they did an earnest research of humans and the planet earth, and yes they did learn all they needed to know or could know, and yes they have moved on to bigger and better things in the universe, while still holding down outposts on the moon and around mars.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
^^^

2 rebuttles.

2) Maybe they are embarking frequency changes on our species, and continue to observe our DNA to see if our molecules are crossing correctly or if the effect is null. Angers me if they are doing anything like it

former part (had to type that part first on my mind) the whole earth is also different. the past 2000 years were lots of wars said to be the time of the jaguar and lies. So just saying if they changed their behaviour along with us having less wars, then it's possible that is why less sightings.

top topics

join